BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2497
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BM1455:
You knew this is the direction they were going to go with it when they lost.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:

Caved to Trumps authoritarian demands.

Meanwhile, open investigations for 2 years looking for a crime is acceptable
You knew this is the direction they were going to go with it when they lost.
It's funny how upset they get when the DOJ doesn't leak anything about ongoing investigations
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 5:50:16 PM
[1]
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1102625638245122048📁
SESSIONS’ Senate vote?
52-47
[RR] Senate vote?
94-6
Do you target your enemies or your allies?  
Why was SESSIONS targeted?
Who appointed HUBER?
Who had DIRECT OS over HUBER?
DAG also listed for optics?
WHO REALLY HAD DIRECT OS OVER HUBER?
NO_LEAKS
NONE
Who FIRED/REMOVED the traitors within the FBI/DOJ?
Do you believe the timing is a coincidence?
[2]
https://twitter.com/USAttyHuber/status/1104104287905275904📁
>clear vision for the @DOJ
>hold offenders accountable
>advance the rule of law.
[3]
https://twitter.com/2020Republicans/status/1104424668138749957📁
[4]
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5764382-AO-DOJ-HuberDirective.html#document/p3/a485908📁
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5764382-AO-DOJ-HuberDirective.html#document/p3/a485908
[-21]
Q
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 5:54:02 PM

w604w86fp3b01.jpg

The President of the United States told you who authorized the targeting.
Q
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Originally Posted By Vault_Boy:

Look, so far there is -zero- indication of progress, except for wishful thinking coming from Q posts.
Nothing has happened, no indictments, no prosecutions, no announcements, no declassifications.

Nothing.

It doesn't matter how many Q followers are "aware," they're all sitting around waiting for something to happen.
And nothing is happening.
We must have imagined the fact that most of the leadership of the FBI was purged allowed to retire in due time and that people are currently under criminal investigation.
Right, probably with their pensions intact too. What has happened is a few more meaningless congressional committee hearings on both sides of the issues.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 6:12:57 PM
Nellie Ohr > C_A?
There are others within the FBI/DOJ linked to the C_A.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/when-ex-spies-go-rogue-by-becoming-lawmakers/2019/01/01/9890c4da-095c-11e9-a3f0-71c95106d96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.df98c57998eb📁
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/when-ex-spies-go-rogue-by-becoming-lawmakers/2019/01/01/9890c4da-095c-11e9-a3f0-71c95106d96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6b4b5e761367
What access does a House member have?
What access does a House Committee member have?
Think [Brennan] spy campaign > US SENATE
What happens when the C_A targets [spy insertion] the Executive, House, Senate, DOJ, FBI, State, etc branches of the UNITED STATES GOV?
How many so-called 'former' C_A agents ran for House elections in 2018?
What party?
[D]
What happens when the C_A targets [spy + tech insertion] of GOOG, FB [LifeLog], Twitter, etc etc?
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/mark-zuckerbergs-conference-room-has-a-secret-panic-chute-report-says📁
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/mark-zuckerbergs-conference-room-has-a-secret-panic-chute-report-says
What happens when people wake up to the fact that FB is a cover for LifeLog [DARPA]?
What happens when people discover all RT data [inputs + listening/camera/GPS meta] is being harvested and made accessible to Langley?
Charter of the NSA? DOMESTIC + FOREIGN?
Charter of the C_A? FOREIGN (NOT DOMESTIC (FORBID LAW))
Why is the C_A conducting an active umbrella collection campaign [stringer tangents to 9] against all US citizens through LifeLog [FB] absorb/tan targeting?
Bypass data encryption on phone/tablet etc?
Primary focus on elected officials?
Primary focus on elected officials in key sub committees?
Can activation occur of 'recording' local on device pre SCIF entry?
No logs.
No keys.
Ghost in-Ghost out.
People only engage security (+ escape vehicles) when they have something very serious to FEAR.
What is that FEAR for MZ?
Q
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:

Right, probably with their pensions intact too. What has happened is a few more meaningless congressional committee hearings on both sides of the issues.
View Quote
I wasn't aware that Comey, McCabe, Strozk, and Page were all allowed to retire... I believe they came to a different career ending
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 6:17:45 PM

Sara-A.-Carter-Q-ITPb.qbhqo-12062017-Wed-200526-6f5bab-No.45609.png

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1104373637036032000📁
Define 'Protection'.
Q
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 6:12:57 PM
Nellie Ohr > C_A?
There are others within the FBI/DOJ linked to the C_A.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/when-ex-spies-go-rogue-by-becoming-lawmakers/2019/01/01/9890c4da-095c-11e9-a3f0-71c95106d96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.df98c57998eb📁
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/when-ex-spies-go-rogue-by-becoming-lawmakers/2019/01/01/9890c4da-095c-11e9-a3f0-71c95106d96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6b4b5e761367
What access does a House member have?
What access does a House Committee member have?
Think [Brennan] spy campaign > US SENATE
What happens when the C_A targets [spy insertion] the Executive, House, Senate, DOJ, FBI, State, etc branches of the UNITED STATES GOV?
How many so-called 'former' C_A agents ran for House elections in 2018?
What party?
[D]
What happens when the C_A targets [spy + tech insertion] of GOOG, FB [LifeLog], Twitter, etc etc?
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/mark-zuckerbergs-conference-room-has-a-secret-panic-chute-report-says📁
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/mark-zuckerbergs-conference-room-has-a-secret-panic-chute-report-says
What happens when people wake up to the fact that FB is a cover for LifeLog [DARPA]?
What happens when people discover all RT data [inputs + listening/camera/GPS meta] is being harvested and made accessible to Langley?
Charter of the NSA? DOMESTIC + FOREIGN?
Charter of the C_A? FOREIGN (NOT DOMESTIC (FORBID LAW))
Why is the C_A conducting an active umbrella collection campaign [stringer tangents to 9] against all US citizens through LifeLog [FB] absorb/tan targeting?
Bypass data encryption on phone/tablet etc?
Primary focus on elected officials?
Primary focus on elected officials in key sub committees?
Can activation occur of 'recording' local on device pre SCIF entry?
No logs.
No keys.
Ghost in-Ghost out.
People only engage security (+ escape vehicles) when they have something very serious to FEAR.
What is that FEAR for MZ?
Q
View Quote
Oh snap I beat Q regarding the FB escape hatch!
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 5:54:02 PM

w604w86fp3b01.jpg
https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/fb1a17c26ab6a70d4a87d3d425e2ec9244bf4a21ac3c2e99bee5826d7ef840b1.jpg

The President of the United States told you who authorized the targeting.
Q
View Quote
More and more evidence.

inexorably closer to the goal.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 6:24:57 PM
Anonymous
9 Mar 2019 - 5:54:27 PM

ClipboardImage.png

>>5594371
>>5594428
Statistically impossible?
Q
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

We don't have 100 years nor do I expect eerything to be turned around during DJT's precidencey. But  shit we hae 2 short years until the end of his presidencey if he doesn't win reelection. Thats not a lot of time
View All Quotes

We don't have 100 years nor do I expect eerything to be turned around during DJT's precidencey. But  shit we hae 2 short years until the end of his presidencey if he doesn't win reelection. Thats not a lot of time
I have been bouncing around the web to come up with some sort of answer to this Nukemnowarewethereyet tacticians. I may have found an example to open up some insight to the followers of the MSM dictum and their toss out phrase of "Strategic Strategy" first used to glorify Obama in his dealing with little Kim. It seems their followers in this thread have picked up that phrase to Bludgeon the one person who is in charge of saving our nation from the DS, MSM and the rest of the satanists creeps and lackeys.

Let's try using the words Fabian Strategey.

Here is a snip from a much longer discussion that few will bother to read to understand.

The most noted use of Fabian strategy in American history was by George Washington, sometimes called the "American Fabius" for his use of the strategy during the first year of the American Revolutionary War. While Washington had initially pushed for traditional direct engagements and victories, he was convinced of the merits of using his army to harass the British rather than engage them both by the urging of his generals in his councils of war, and by the pitched-battle disasters of 1776, especially the Battle of Long Island. In addition, with a history as a Colonial officer and having witnessed Indian warfare, Washington predicted this style would aid in defeating the traditional battle styles of the British Army.[2]

However, as with the original Fabius, Fabian strategy is often more popular in retrospect than at the time. To the troops, it can seem like a cowardly and demoralizing policy of continual retreat. Fabian strategy is sometimes combined with scorched earth tactics that demand sacrifice from civilian populations. Fabian leaders may be perceived as giving up territory without a fight, and since Fabian strategies promise extended war rather than quick victories, they can wear down the will of one's own side as well as the enemy. During the American Revolution, John Adams' dissatisfaction with Washington's conduct of the war led him to declare, "I am sick of Fabian systems in all quarters!"
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BluDragon:

View Quote
You are the news now.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 6:29:03 PM
Anonymous
9 Mar 2019 - 5:59:07 PM

ClipboardImage.png

>>5594371
>>5594421
[0] delta
Q inb4 POTUS
>>5594529
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:36:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By fudimo1:
I have been bouncing around the web to come up with some sort of answer to this Nukemnowarewethereyet tacticians. I may have found an example to open up some insight to the followers of the MSM dictum and their toss out phrase of "Strategic Strategy" first used to glorify Obama in his dealing with little Kim. It seems their followers in this thread have picked up that phrase to Bludgeon the one person who is in charge of saving our nation from the DS, MSM and the rest of the satanists creeps and lackeys.

Here is a snip from a much longer discussion that few will bother to read to understand.

View All Quotes

The most noted use of Fabian strategy in American history was by George Washington, sometimes called the "American Fabius" for his use of the strategy during the first year of the American Revolutionary War. While Washington had initially pushed for traditional direct engagements and victories, he was convinced of the merits of using his army to harass the British rather than engage them both by the urging of his generals in his councils of war, and by the pitched-battle disasters of 1776, especially the Battle of Long Island. In addition, with a history as a Colonial officer and having witnessed Indian warfare, Washington predicted this style would aid in defeating the traditional battle styles of the British Army.[2]

However, as with the original Fabius, Fabian strategy is often more popular in retrospect than at the time. To the troops, it can seem like a cowardly and demoralizing policy of continual retreat. Fabian strategy is sometimes combined with scorched earth tactics that demand sacrifice from civilian populations. Fabian leaders may be perceived as giving up territory without a fight, and since Fabian strategies promise extended war rather than quick victories, they can wear down the will of one's own side as well as the enemy. During the American Revolution, John Adams' dissatisfaction with Washington's conduct of the war led him to declare, "I am sick of Fabian systems in all quarters!"
Astute observation.  I award thee 10 internets.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I wasn't aware that Comey, McCabe, Strozk, and Page were all allowed to retire... I believe they came to a different career ending
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:

What they may have lost in retirement benefits was made up in spades by go fund me pay offs, especially McCabe. He will probably get a book deal for another payoff, then the screen play, etc. The point is they have and will continue to profit from their malfeasance instead of rotting away in a jail cell or swinging from a rope.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 6:35:12 PM

Screen_Shot_2018_09_05_at_8.27.42_PM.jpg

IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN.
BE VIGILANT.
Q
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By glorifiedG:
His name was kim
View Quote
With any luck the C_A won't feed him to the dogs too
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 6:35:12 PM

Screen_Shot_2018_09_05_at_8.27.42_PM.jpg
https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/76c16b4cee2a4feb4131edf5a6ea0707605c9666db014da455c8ada7178ea3d9.jpg

IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN.
BE VIGILANT.
Q
View Quote
Stop, my penis can only get so erect.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:58:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ch1966] [#19]
NM 2018 tweet
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:58:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By KwaiChangCaine:
You are the news now.  
View All Quotes

You are the news now.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#21]
You are the news now.  
View All Quotes

You are the news now.  
He didn't really beat Q. Q was practicing "Strategic Procrastination"
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#22]
My IPad does not show pics, what are they? Afraid to click as well.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
Great post fudimo1!

The Fabian society have been driving the left to victory for some time now. The one hundred + year strategies are apparent to those that want to see them.  The Fabian strategy can be used in the sort term as shown by President Washington. The action(s) of President Trump are visible as well to anyone that cares to look at his book the "Art of the deal"

Look. The sheer hatred of the United States, drives some on the left to display their ignorance on their sleeves and these people have buried themselves in deep into our local/state and federal government(s) and its extremely important to root these people out into the light not allow them to resume their camouflage of the dark. That simply takes time and cannot be rushed.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By zoe17:
View Quote
Try opening image in new tab
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By ch1966:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ch1966:
Error 403 Request Blocked
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Apparently some one else thinks something is happening.  Looks like they have "uncovered a hidden nugget."

View Quote
If I would be Hillary I would be scared shitless that one of the "Donors" if tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation would try to get revenge for me accepting the money without winning the Presidency and not paying it back.

Some of those "businesses" seem to be run by not so savory individuals.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Tomac:

Error 403 Request Blocked
View Quote
Works on my iPhone sometimes
Its a djt tweet from last year
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mp41:
Great post fudimo1!

The Fabian society have been driving the left to victory for some time now. The one hundred + year strategies are apparent to those that want to see them.  The Fabian strategy can be used in the sort term as shown by President Washington. The action(s) of President Trump are visible as well to anyone that cares to look at his book the "Art of the deal"

Look. The sheer hatred of the United States, drives some on the left to display their ignorance on their sleeves and these people have buried themselves in deep into our local/state and federal government(s) and its extremely important to root these people out into the light not allow them to resume their camouflage of the dark. That simply takes time and cannot be rushed.
View All Quotes

Great post fudimo1!

Thank you for reading, deciphering and understanding what I have been trying to get out for some time.

Watch this video when you get the chance and you will learn how (((They))) get things done.

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:18:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6f5e17 No.5596292  📁
Mar 9 2019 19:16:00 (EST)
Sealed > Unsealed.
Indictments coming.
Q
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Dark to Light?

Day light savings weekend?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
Fixing something that has INFECTED AND CORRODED our Nation for almost 100 years...

Isn't going to be solved in 2 or 3 years. There is MUCH WORK TO BE DONE PRIOR TO DROPPING THE HAMMER.

Action-Priorities have to be followed for optimum outcome.

THAT is what you are seeing.

Yammering for results on a public forum will get us nowhere.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
Originally Posted By chadjetlag:

Years is NOT an immediate fix.  Sorry.
Fixing something that has INFECTED AND CORRODED our Nation for almost 100 years...

Isn't going to be solved in 2 or 3 years. There is MUCH WORK TO BE DONE PRIOR TO DROPPING THE HAMMER.

Action-Priorities have to be followed for optimum outcome.

THAT is what you are seeing.

Yammering for results on a public forum will get us nowhere.
Nope its going to get Trump impeached since they dicked around and lost the house.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:23:20 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Apparently some one else thinks something is happening.  Looks like they have "uncovered a hidden nugget."

He was trying to catch hilliary smoking pot
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Some afternoon notables to chew on.

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:32:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#36]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#37]
New Mexico’s Democrat Governor Signs Bill to Criminalize Private Gun Sales

New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D) signed legislation Friday to criminalize private gun sales in the state.

The Santa Fe New Mexican reported that there has been a great divide over the bill, with state-level Democrats pushing it while gun rights groups, the vast majority of New Mexico Sheriffs, and New Mexico county governments oppose it.

Grisham dismissed those who did not support the gun control push, saying, “It’s clear to me that the NRA isn’t going to stop trying to meddle in making this a safer state.”

On March 2, Breitbart News reported that 21 of New Mexico’s 33 counties had declared themselves “Second Amendment Sanctuaries,” to indicate they would not be enforcing the gun control. Moreover, on February 10, Breitbart News reported that 29 of New Mexico’s 33 sheriffs signed a statement against the gun control. And the New Mexico Sheriff’s Association also made clear it planned to sue the state if the new gun control was enacted.

Grisham ignored the sheriffs’ concerns, tweeting, “A few law enforcement officers in this state have been making noise about how they won’t enforce gun safety measures because they don’t like them. That’s not how laws work, of course, and it’s not how oaths of office work either.”
View Quote
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/09/new-mexicos-democrat-governor-signs-bill-to-criminalize-private-gun-sales/
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:35:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#38]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Thank you for reading, deciphering and understanding what I have been trying to get out for some time.

Watch this video when you get the chance and you will learn how (((They))) get things done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6i7k07TpMk
View Quote
Thanks for that video. It had escaped my notice. I will spend some more time watching it.

However, Just watching a few minutes into that video elicited visions of my AO's recent politics. While not the amounts of monies involved, The same type of tactics none the less.

The left on the move.

I think that they are going to be answered soon. In a way that (((they))) cannot ignore.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:38:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Click date for video.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#43]
DARK TO LIGHT.

Tonight? Daylight savings time...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
This.

To those that doubt Hannity, show me specific times he has lied in the last 2 years. Until recently he was the ONLY one reporting on the U1/FISA abuses with Solomon and Sara Carter.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StromBusa:
Poor Sean has to speak every night on a topic that unravels at a snails pace...

give him credit, he keeps eyes on the prize
This.

To those that doubt Hannity, show me specific times he has lied in the last 2 years. Until recently he was the ONLY one reporting on the U1/FISA abuses with Solomon and Sara Carter.
No doubt by why tune in when I hear the same thing eeryday. I listen to him on my way home from work ~40 minutes because he's better than crazy Michael Savage
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:41:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BM1455] [#45]
The missile copter!!!

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By gwitness:

Some  folks strike me as the kid in the backseat of the car.......yelling "are we there yet" as we back out of the drive way.
View Quote
These 2 year long car trips are killing me
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:42:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Thanks for that video. It had escaped my notice. I will spend some more time watching it.

However, Just watching a few minutes into that video elicited visions of my AO's recent politics. While not the amounts of monies involved, The same type of tactics none the less.

The left on the move.

I think that they are going to be answered soon. In a way that (((they))) cannot ignore.
View Quote
My County GOP Chair sent the video to me this morning our State Senator sent it to her.

And that is how things can get done.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Maybe there aren't any prosecutors willing to be suicided.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

This. FBI has had a turn-key case on Clinton for years.
Why the wait?
Beats the hell out of me. Can't be that hard to find a reasonable prosecutor.
Maybe there aren't any prosecutors willing to be suicided.
Wow, ochams have razors ? Or some shit
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By R71:

I think Hillary and the rest of them just did what they want and barely covered their tracks convinced they were untouchable. Based on the stories they were/are right. I've been 60/40 on this thing since the beginning(I think someone asked about Q belief a few pages back)

With the current state of the country Charging any of these people will lead to riots and unrest, you know soros and the like have mobs waiting for the go signal. I don't think you could really convict any of them in a normal jury trial. Tribunals would work but again the civil unrest is their insurance.

If some of the really vile stuff that they have done is true releasing it to the public and making them pariahs is the only way to destroy them.  Imagine billboards like the ones of AOC in NY of hillary or obama with pics or audio of some of the things reported in this thread.

I'd like to see all these fuckers end up like Mussolini and his mistress.
View Quote
Maybe so but thats not reason to give them a pass
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Dark to Light?

Day light savings weekend?
View Quote
Intredasting....
Page / 2497
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top