Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Subtracting out water content, sovereign citizens have an appealing BTU value.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The fact that the article said "the group" but didn't identify the group says "Moors' or some variation loud and clear.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moorish?

The fact that the article said "the group" but didn't identify the group says "Moors' or some variation loud and clear.

Yup.

Plot twist.  These guys were black.

And if you think it’s just now becoming a thing, get ready.  The Moorish Nation is absolutely huge in black prison. Wait til that flood of brothers who got their gun charges pled down to possession or distribution get released.

ETA:  I haven’t read the story yet, however there was a rash of Moorish gentlemen doing the same thing in the ATL a few back.  And in Long Island as well I think.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:05:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:06:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There's a not so fine line between lawful use of deadly force in self-defense, and desecration of a corpse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If anyone ever took over one of my homes you would see it on your local news.

I would make an example of them that would makes waves through their peers minds.

There's a not so fine line between lawful use of deadly force in self-defense, and desecration of a corpse.

Temporary Insanity and jury nullification.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Someone should link tho that Boston paper, let them know that more "right-wing extremist" sovereign citizens are back at it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would make an example of them that would makes waves through their peers minds.

That's a sig line.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Sovereign dirt nappers would be their new title if they tried that game in some locales.
??
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Retards gotta retard. Some won't get to retard for very long if they keep it up.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That's not going to happen at my house.
View Quote

Nope. .
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Chaz security went after business owners for reporting the extortion.   "Nice place ya have here.  Sucks if something happened to it".  The soytifas demanded pizza constantly from the local joints.  BLM individuals wanted $500 protection fees.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#11]
"Sorry, the house is spoken for but I'll be happy to give you a few 6' plots under that tree right there.
I'll also throw in a couple shovels but you have to dig the holes."
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks out window at backhoe.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#13]
lol only sovereign citizens would be low iq enough to go for a million dollar mansion, instead of a home owned by people the system gives less of a shit about

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Add this to the list of reasons to have a drop piece.

There's only one proper way to deal with people like that, and "due process" ain't it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:35:51 PM EDT
[#15]
It's funny how some people think they can make up their own rules but never ponder the consequences. I wonder if anyone countered by claiming squatter's rights and showed them what's waiting for them if they ever come back?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
“We’re here to seize....”

Bang bang, nope, not today
View Quote

watch for the flash...
ummm, I don't think he saw it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:39:11 PM EDT
[#17]
lol, this crap only happens in pussy liberal cities. I dare a sumbitch to try that here, or with me anyway
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Knock knock knock!

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Unfortunately for them, I keeps it real...
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Don't forget to wipe your prints off the screwdriver.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Easy solution to this.
1. Open door
2. Acknowledges they can have your house, invite them in
3. Hand them screw driver
4. Eliminate threat
5. Tell police how they stormed in with weapon.

Don't forget to wipe your prints off the screwdriver.

“He grabbed one of my kitchen knives (that I was just using before they knocked on the door) and came at me”
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Looks out window at backhoe.
View Quote

Have a hole pre-dug.  Saves time.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#23]
I have an uncle who was talking about it a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it because that sort of thing is an excellent way to get shot in my AO. Showing up at someone's home and demanding they leave is laughable.

But now the topic is coming up here, too.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Seattle-area homeowners report ‘sovereign citizen’ property seizure attempts

That knock on your door? It might be someone attempting to take your home.

Police in suburbs north of Seattle say so-called “sovereign citizens” have been visiting homes in at least two communities, presenting homeowners with official-looking documents, and announcing that they’re the rightful owners.

In at least one case, a homeowner was told she was being evicted, Seattle’s KIRO-TV reported.

“Their group believes they own all of the land between Alaska and Argentina and all the islands in between,” Sgt. Josh McClure of the Edmonds Police Department told the station. “Unfortunately, Edmonds falls between that land.”

The group has been known to operate in other parts of the U.S. as well, according to the report.

In North Carolina, a couple took over a multimillion-dollar home that had been put up for sale and barricaded themselves inside – until ultimately being arrested for trespassing.

In Maryland, a member of the group moved into a 12-bedroom mansion.

View Quote

Funny you never hear of them taking over some section-8 housing.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#25]
SC:  Knock, knock.
kenmack:  Hello, can I help you?
SC:  We're her to take your house.
kenmack:  Oh, okay, come on inside and we'll make the, um, arrangements.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Easy solution to this.
1. Open door
2. Acknowledges they can have your house, invite them in
3. Hand them screw driver
4. Eliminate threat
5. Tell police how they stormed in with weapon.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yup.

And if you think it’s just now becoming a thing, get ready.  The Moorish Nation is absolutely huge in black prison. Wait til that flood of brothers who got their gun charges pled down to possession or distribution get released.

ETA:  I haven’t read the story yet, however there was a rash of Moorish gentlemen doing the same thing in the ATL a few back.  And in Long Island as well I think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moorish?

Yup.

Double Yup.  i live in Edmonds, the city in the article.

They aren't "sovereign citizens," in the classic, no license plate on the car sense.  They are claiming the homes as reparations for some past injustice or other.  

Sadly, they have not tried to steal my house yet.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Sovereign citizens are all criminals and thieves.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That's a sig line.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a sig line.  

Yes, it is.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:33:07 PM EDT
[#30]
I approve racking of a shotgun for those people. Doesnt a sovern citizen mean youre no longer a legal US citizen? So rules of shooting foreign invaders?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Need my address fuckers?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's fortunate that no one on arfcom answers their door!
View Quote
No shit.  When I read stuff like this, I always think "those bastards have all the luck.  I've been here all day and no one has tried this on me."  If only....

But then again, anytime anyone here hears a car that might be approaching their driveway, it's

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#33]
I can't see that working out in gun-friendly cities.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They aren't "sovereign citizens," in the classic, no license plate on the car sense.  They are claiming the homes as reparations for some past injustice or other.  

View Quote

Keeping a casual eye out, but haven't heard of them up here in Mukilteo yet. Should be safe anyways, being a little ways back from the water.

How many Moorish citizens would fit in a commercial crab pot? I'm curious...
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#35]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Just tell them, "Yeah dude.  I'm with ANTIFA too.  I got to this house first and so I've got first dibs.  You have to go to another one."  
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moorish?

Yup.

Why can’t they, in true ARF fashion, have both

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#38]

Hey, they're culturally appropriating the New England pine flag.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Is sovereign citizen the new term adopted by Black rappers?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Would love to have a sovereign citizen rug for in front of the fire place. Sounds like they self deliver.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm sorry, but the correct answer is, "The Moops."
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Sovereign citizens are a PSYOP to disparage anyone that doesn’t roll over & accept ever increasing rules, regulations & infringements by our benevolent masters.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Exactly.  And many cops will be "just following orders" when they arrest you and make you give up your home because of your white privilege.

Right now many cops say that wouldn't happen, but it probably will. And they will go along with it.

View Quote

Happened to a member’s friend that went on vacation. Returned to his home occupied by “renters” with forged lease paperwork. Sheriff’s office said take it to court.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but the correct answer is, "The Moops."
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 7:32:32 PM EDT
[#45]
I have a 95# GSD and a tractor with frontend loader.  

There's no need to bother the Sheriff. He's got important shit to do.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#46]
If anyone wonders why the need for firearm purchased face to face, without a background check exists....
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Come on in, lets see if these bullets fit.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That'snot going to happen at my house.
View Quote

Motherfuckers are going to told to get the fuck off the property, and if they return, out comes the rifle.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah, those are collectors items.   In our evidence room.  I love watching these chuckleheads explaining this shit to us right before the bracelets go on.  They at least don't make us break out the windows as much anymore.  They got a little smarter.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top