Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: Yesterday 7:10:24 PM EDT
Allegedly less than an hour.  Shame I can't spend any quality time with it until this weekend.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:53:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ajek] [#1]
I'm going to wait for some reviews, but I enjoyed the base MW5 quite a bit...though that is in large part due to playing a mercenary. This is a fully scripted campaign. I'm a little less excited for that - MW is at its best when you have the freedom to go wherever and do whatever you want.
Link Posted: Today 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Reviews mixed.   I'm going to wait for some patches fixing it and likely on a discount.  I don't pay full price to reward sloppy, rushed games.  And I'm not a fan of PGI in general, would like them to lose the Mechwarrior license.
Link Posted: Today 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Skootr:
Reviews mixed.   I'm going to wait for some patches fixing it and likely on a discount.  I don't pay full price to reward sloppy, rushed games.  And I'm not a fan of PGI in general, would like them to lose the Mechwarrior license.
View Quote

I think they are losing the license. That's why this was rushed out.
Link Posted: Today 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Also waiting for a patch and a Steam discount.

Mechwarrior 2 was the first PC game I ever purchased. Been chasing that dragon ever since...
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 2:58:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I have it on Xbox Game Pass. It's day one on PC. I quit immediately after the initial intro. Something is broken with the menus and selecting options on PC. Selecting things in the menus is jacked. It's like there's another input moving the mouse, but it doesn't move, and it unselects my menu option but it's happening in fractions of a second making it impossible to select what you want.I thought it was having a joystick and throttle plugged in, which I do have to deal with in multiple games. But I turned that off and it still occurs. This is the only game I'm seeing it in. The problem comes from the fact that you have to be able to use the mouse to select menu options in game. You can pop open a map and select your teammates and order them around, but I can't because I when I try to select them the game loses the input.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top