Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 46
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For the love of everything GD holds dear, put a damn ' in the "were" in the thread title. My OCD is killing me.

What's the over/under on OP getting shat on again?
View Quote

OP is obviously more interested in telling than spelling.  If you don't like it theirs' the door
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
OP is obviously more interested in telling than spelling.  If you don't like it theirs' the door

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

For the love of everything GD holds dear, put a damn ' in the "were" in the thread title. My OCD is killing me.

Now you're just being mean, lol.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2015 4:22:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You used the wrong th.... ohhhhhhhh.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#4]
And on this page, op continues to explain how he's surrounded by all these hot women but has yet to get a shot of pussy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 3:05:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Banged both of the sisters, is currently in a coma. EPIC
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#6]
This thread is still a thread?
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:11:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This thread is still a thread?
View Quote

Not unless the update comes soon
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:23:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quite being a pre-Madonna.

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#9]
OP will surely deliver.

... unless Navy stuffed him in a sea bag for stuffin' sisters duffel.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Lol mysterious disapperance of the op after many many patron shots
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:35:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The term you failed to find is prima donna.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:36:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure if serial
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 7:54:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Guys - just realised

New chick is NAVY
OP is missing

He's been press-ganged....the "sister" was a fellow "recruiting officer"

OP now on board USS Butt-Plug as their new "entertainment rating" - partying on on the poop deck
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:18:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Guys - just realised

New chick is NAVY
OP is missing

He's been press-ganged....the "sister" was a fellow "recruiting officer"

OP now on board USS Butt-Plug as their new "entertainment rating" - partying on on the poop deck
View Quote

(Rimshot)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#16]
OP has posted in other threads.  He let this one die.  We can no longer expect to live vicariously through Chase45.  Back to my boring life, at least I have not been shit on...
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Alright.

I didn't have a lot to bring back with. But heres the AAR after this weekend with navy. Navy somewhat rubbed me the wrong way Friday. Im not sure if she was just trying to be flirty in a socially awkward way or what.

So we went out Friday, went to this little Mexican place. The sister is essentially a nerdy version of navy. Shes 2 years younger or so. Reminds me of that elf chick off of lord of the rings, but bring it down a few notches since she doesn't know how to do herself up correctly, and she didn't have the ears that go up. She ends up being half ass interesting. Went to Israel for the better part of this year for archeology, she was right on the Gaza strip, saw some crazy shit so she says.

So we drink up at the Mexican joint and then head to meet up with red head ironically enough. We end up at some bar I have never been at before, I shit you not its called the "hobo jungle". Real nice sketch ass part of town too. Go inside and its essentially a cheap, shitty, college club bar. I try and make the best of it.

So Im drinking and dancing with both navy and elf sister. Having a decent time. All of a sudden some dot head Indian guy comes up and snatches navy. Meh whatever its a club no hard feelings. I dance with the elf sister for a song. Navy comes back we BS around awhile longer and then I take them both to their home. Once I get there the sister thanks me, jumps out and runs in. Navy stays in. So im like yep heres that moment Ive been waiting for

Only to be confronted by a question from navy. So are you into my sister or something? . The tone of that question was the type you would get from your wife if you had been caught cheating. So I tell her no I am not. She goes in about how I was dancing with her. I was like you ran off with Mr. dot head for a bit, I wasn't just going to stand there. So this goes back and forth for a few minutes. She eventually realizes that she sounds crazy and apologizes and blames the alcohol. She invites me to stay the night and I can sleep on a futon that's somewhere in this house. I told her that I wasn't going to spend the night at a house where she has 3 other siblings, parents, and her kid living in since it was so late and unannounced. I mainly wanted to avoid how awkward that was going to be in the morning. We agree to do something the next night.

So the next day comes. Navy is already blowing my phone up about how she didn't remember how the night ended. So I just let that die down and tell her nothing crazy happened. So it comes around that time for us to meet up and she asks me if I want to go with her and her son trick or treating. . Lol nope! I dodge that with explaining how I have a family get together. She understands.

We now have plans to go and hangout down by the river Wednesday.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Alright.

I didn't have a lot to bring back with. But heres the AAR after this weekend with navy. Navy somewhat rubbed me the wrong way Friday. Im not sure if she was just trying to be flirty in a socially awkward way or what.

So we went out Friday, went to this little Mexican place. The sister is essentially a nerdy version of navy. Shes 2 years younger or so. Reminds me of that elf chick off of lord of the rings, but bring it down a few notches since she doesn't know how to do herself up correctly, and she didn't have the ears that go up. She ends up being half ass interesting. Went to Israel for the better part of this year for archeology, she was right on the Gaza strip, saw some crazy shit so she says.

So we drink up at the Mexican joint and then head to meet up with red head ironically enough. We end up at some bar I have never been at before, I shit you not its called the "hobo jungle". Real nice sketch ass part of town too. Go inside and its essentially a cheap, shitty, college club bar. I try and make the best of it.

So Im drinking and dancing with both navy and elf sister. Having a decent time. All of a sudden some dot head Indian guy comes up and snatches navy. Meh whatever its a club no hard feelings. I dance with the elf sister for a song. Navy comes back we BS around awhile longer and then I take them both to their home. Once I get there the sister thanks me, jumps out and runs in. Navy stays in. So im like yep heres that moment Ive been waiting for

Only to be confronted by a question from navy. So are you into my sister or something? . The tone of that question was the type you would get from your wife if you had been caught cheating. So I tell her no I am not. She goes in about how I was dancing with her. I was like you ran off with Mr. dot head for a bit, I wasn't just going to stand there. So this goes back and forth for a few minutes. She eventually realizes that she sounds crazy and apologizes and blames the alcohol. She invites me to stay the night and I can sleep on a futon that's somewhere in this house. I told her that I wasn't going to spend the night at a house where she has 3 other siblings, parents, and her kid living in since it was so late and unannounced. I mainly wanted to avoid how awkward that was going to be in the morning. We agree to do something the next night.

So the next day comes. Navy is already blowing my phone up about how she didn't remember how the night ended. So I just let that die down and tell her nothing crazy happened. So it comes around that time for us to meet up and she asks me if I want to go with her and her son trick or treating. . Lol nope! I dodge that with explaining how I have a family get together. She understands.

View Quote

Never, ever agree to activities with the kids like if you're looking for anything other then a dating relationship. You can dodge that request 2 or 3 times, but it's best to be upfront about it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Never, ever agree to activities with the kids like if you're looking for anything other then a dating relationship. You can dodge that request 2 or 3 times, but it's best to be upfront about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alright.

This girls relationship with her kid is different. I don't understand. She told me she was essentially free any time this week. I almost think the parents are taking care of her kid. Shes been deployed a few times. Shes about to be deployed for a month overseas. She very rarely brings up the kid.

Theres a lot of red flags Im doing my best to avoid from recognizing.

Im just taking this a day at a time. Shes generally fun to hangout with. Friday she was almost annoying however. She talked a lot about her navy training. Talked about how some team guys showed her how to shoot. When I told her Ive trained with an ex DEVGRU guy a few time she just told me I was lying.... Which was irritating
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#20]
F5!!!!  Put your effort else where!
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it doesn't go anywhere Wednesday. Im making a move on the elf sister .

Still pretty cute. Doesn't open her mouth as much. Probably hasn't been ran through like navy has
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Need pics of sister.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Still pretty cute. Doesn't open her mouth as much. Probably hasn't been ran through like navy has
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you enjoy drama.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:40:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Need pics of sister.  
View Quote

Knock this down about 2-3 points on the 1-10 hotness scale and you nailed it. Im not even a lord of the rings fan and as soon as I saw her I thought that she looked like that elf chick off lord of the rings

That family has rocking bodies.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think you enjoy drama.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you enjoy drama.

It just follows me
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Is the sister trophy-less? Might be a better deal than Navy herself....BTW- Did the redhead make any effort?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is the sister trophy-less? Might be a better deal than Navy herself....BTW- Did the redhead make any effort?
View Quote

Unknown at this moment. I checked her out on FB. Set to pretty private.

Found one pic of navy and elf sister with 3 different young kids.

Navy only has one for sure. I think they have an older married sister as well. So its possible the other 2 kids were the older sisters. I have no idea. All I know is that family must be super fertile.

Elf sister would be a lot of basement dwelling arfcommers dream. When I met her she was wearing this tight Japanese get up and had chop sticks in her hair. I joked and asked if she just got off work at some jap place. I forgot it was Halloween . But she told me no and she got it years ago for her anime something or another and figured shed wear it for halloween. I never understood the anime thing. But she was rocking that jap dress.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:06:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Eject
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This needs to be sold in the Arfcom store. I'm serious...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This needs to be sold in the Arfcom store. I'm serious...

THIS
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Eject
View Quote

Concur.  Bailout/Bailout/Bailout

Good to know OP is still alive with his kidneys intact.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#32]
We come upon a field of clover. A small group of does is foraging. A younger playful one spots our buck and a friendly fall dance commences.

The older doe raises up on the younger and she hops away.

Our steed becomes cautious for the older doe has a spotted fawn suckling..

Our alpha appears to have been spooked for now. wary of what may come...

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#33]
What is the status of the ex?

Quoted:
We come upon a field of clover. A small group of does is foraging. A younger playful one spots our buck and a friendly fall dance commences.

http://primetexasranches.com/foodplotsforwhitetaildeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/food-plots-for-whitetail-deer-in-wisconsin-01.jpg

http://assets.natgeotv.com/POD/3099.jpg

http://www.valleywildlife.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Buck-fawn-and-doe1.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/whitetail-buck-move-1458896.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

http://primetexasranches.com/foodplotsforwhitetaildeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/food-plots-for-whitetail-deer-in-wisconsin-01.jpg

http://assets.natgeotv.com/POD/3099.jpg

http://www.valleywildlife.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Buck-fawn-and-doe1.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/whitetail-buck-move-1458896.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#35]
How do you manage to have this much drama with so little action?

Please step up your game so we can all live vicariously through you.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I bet he is quite cereal

Quoted:

Not sure if serial
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure if serial

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Pretty glad I read through this. Made my Monday seem so, well, not like Monday. Entertaining to say the least.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#38]

This is the shit that raises red flags for navy

We were talking about watching Jurassic world together as she was buying it today

This is the second time she has mentioned something about having kids and tax deductions...

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#39]
I would offer this: she is trying to soften the blow of her being a single mom in your eyes...

"Kids aren't so bad.. I'm not damaged because I have a kid... There are positives to having a kid..."
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I would offer this: she is trying to soften the blow of her being a single mom in your eyes...

"Kids aren't so bad.. I'm not damaged because I have a kid... There are positives to having a kid..."
View Quote

Never thought of it that way. That is a possibility
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 12:43:21 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She wants you to knock her up. Homegirl wants another tax deduction.  Wrap that shit up twice.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Knock this down about 2-3 points on the 1-10 hotness scale and you nailed it. Im not even a lord of the rings fan and as soon as I saw her I thought that she looked like that elf chick off lord of the rings

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M3947f179d87cc12a93dab1dd6a438b7fH2&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need pics of sister.  

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M3947f179d87cc12a93dab1dd6a438b7fH2&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

yuk

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She wants you to knock her up. Homegirl wants another tax deduction.  Wrap that shit up twice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And take the condom with you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

We were talking about watching Jurassic world together as she was buying it today

This is the second time she has mentioned something about having kids and tax deductions...

<a href="http://s301.photobucket.com/user/cclement45/media/2015-11-02%2016.34.35_zpswc5naw2v.png.html" target="_blank">http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/cclement45/2015-11-02%2016.34.35_zpswc5naw2v.png</a>
View Quote

That's probably just her way of deflecting/changing the subject, probably doesn't want to scare you away.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good advice in general.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/cclement45/2015-11-02%2016.34.35_zpswc5naw2v.png
View Quote
That's a non-issue.

Single moms get HUGE credits.

Many single moms get checks for $5-8k from the IRS.  Of course it's on their minds at the end of the year.

If the gov't was sending me a check for $5K in 2 months, I would be thinking about it often, too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That's a non-issue.   Single moms get HUGE credits.
Many single moms get checks for $5-8k from the IRS.  Of course it's on their minds at the end of the year.
If the gov't was sending me a check for $5K in 2 months, I would be thinking about it often, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/cclement45/2015-11-02%2016.34.35_zpswc5naw2v.png

That is true

Ive taken girls out that have had kids before. This is just the first time I have heard of anyone talking about their kids like this. Just a little foreign to me. But maybe shes trying to get me to look at the positive side in her mind?

Who knows

Home girl is blowing me up every morning so I must be playing the cards right.

Either way, we are suppose to hang out tomorrow to watch that movie.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be thinking about night vision goggles and a laser.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got that out of the way already a few years ago
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, we are waiting.
Page / 46
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top