BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His stator quit on him in Oklahoma in '04 or '05, and we went out and picked him up and brought him to the shop in Joplin. The shops in OK didn't want colors in their shops and wouldn't help him. We had a stator in stock and had him going pretty quick.

He was a super nice guy, was very respectful to all of us, and they sent us a box of HA tee shirts as a gift when they got back to AZ. I still have mine, somewhere (There were only smalls by the time I got to the box, and I'm 6'2").

His bike was a very plain turquoise Road King, with a plaque on the dash. A gift from the Angels, it said, IIRC.

RIP. Super stand-up guy. Didn't expect anything special.
View Quote

While HA and other “1%” MCs are definitely involved in criminal enterprises (DTOs, pimping, protection, fencing, etc.) and can be quite violent towards those they consider to be competition or rivals, they don’t particularly want to draw attention to themselves or their activities beyond the “don’t fuck with us” messaging which they are quite serious about.

A friend of my Father lived on rural acreage in Central Florida. An MC built a club house on the property next door (I don’t know which MC). He said one morning he came out and found piles of beer bottles/cans and other trash on his side of the fence. He walked over and talked to the first guy he could find who then introduced him to whoever was in charge. He showed him the mess and was told that it would be taken care of. Within an hour it was picked-up and removed from the property. In addition, club members scoured the entire area and road frontage and picked-up any other trash regardless of where it came from. My Father’s friend said they were sometimes loud but that he never had another problem with them and that him and his wife would regularly be invited over for BBQs (which they politely declined).
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sooooooooooo...

Murder, drug and human trafficking and racketeering is ok as long as you have a fundraiser for sick kids from time to time.

Got it.
View Quote

So it’s ok if the FBI/CIA does and protects it?

Still waiting for the FBI to arrest the people who went to Jeffery’s Island.

If you think the Hells Angels are a threat to your life or freedom, you have zero threat determination ability.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:33:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh yeah I forget it's ok to fucking worship "some gangs" around here. Can we go ahead and pay tribute to the founders of the bloods or crips, or how about the Mexican mafia, you know criminals, oh I forget bikers aren't criminal pieces of trash around here
View Quote

You are correct that they are all criminal enterprises.

I think the difference lies in how they conduct themselves or the perception of how they conduct themselves.

For the most part HA interacts with other criminals, and keeps their mess isolated from general society.

Street gangs prey on society at large with no attempt to segregate their mess from everyday life.

HA were often seen riding through and around where I grew up, but if you didn't see them you didn't know they were there. My entire neighborhood where I grew up is tagged from the street gangs "urban warfare". And when they takeover a property on your block? Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:34:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not a big HA fan or even MC's in general but let's be honest here. Do you actually believe that the Fed GOV isn't capable of setting someone up?  

The first thing I do lately when I read federal charges against someone is wonder if they're a political liability of someone in power.  Barger certainly was.
View Quote

You mean the government isn’t always honest, and MIGHT have an agenda? Say it so!/s
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:35:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Free men don’t ask permission. Do t let your chains weigh you down too much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At various times through his illustrious career, Barger was charged with:
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Possession of narcotics
- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

Sounds like a great dude millions of men should aspire to

Good men don't assault / kidnap / murder.

Y'all pick some odd people to idolize.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So it’s ok if the FBI/CIA dies/protects it?

Still waiting for the FBI to arrest the people who went to Jeffery’s Island.

If you think the Hells Angels are a threat to your life or freedom, you have zero threat determination ability.
View Quote

Do you support the crips and bloods too?

Because of the FBI?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:36:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I wish Gene was still here. I would love to hear his hot take.

Personally I worked with a 1%'er and the dude was a douche and confirmed much of what I already thought about biker clubs. A bunch of tools who enjoy the methamphetamine's and fat whores. The guy I knew was a broke fuck who couldn't afford a hotdog, and yet still acted like he was better then everyone. A true hothead that thought way too highly of himself considering he was sucking that glass dick in the dark bathroom at work, and who probably took more then a few loads when his ass was prospected.

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Bad? The ATF/FBI are “bad”…?

No, they are the lowest of the low.

Again how many people has the Hells Angels arrest for having a unregistered can or AR?

How many businesses have they killed and owners ruined?

How many kids did they burn alive at Waco?

I am sure the number is zero, can’t say the same thing about the Feds.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:38:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@Stretchman

If your ever near Vegas, beers are on me. Beautiful post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For anyone who ever rode a motorcycle and dreamed of the open road, the chief was the archetypical prototype. See, for those of us who ride, he represented the thing that we all desired. There's not many of us who wishes he had a house, a car, and a mortgage. We all dream of riding the open road, and basically pretend for 5 days a week in our suit and tie. We dream of simpler times.

Sonny, we'll miss you. For those of us who were around for the days of living in a hole in the wall, hiding from the citizens, and scrounging for a piece of toast, to being the thing that millions of men dreamt they were, was a spectacle with no equal. I can't speak for the mothership, but 40 years of prosperity and eventual acceptance of bikers as actual people is something we'll always be indebted to you and others like you for; guys who paved the way and gave us a chance to be more than an outcast and a second class citizen. Guys who sometimes made huge sacrifices, risked prison, and worse, to show the walking dead out there that it was ok to live, to be free, and be something more than the denizens of society that we were portrayed as.  

We got a chance to do something for the kids too. People less fortunate than we were. We raised millions for the cause, and gave the kids a christmas because we remembered when we, as kids, didn't have one. Although people who never did anything to help were always quick to judge, and to say it was nothing more than a stunt, we all knew better, and frankly, didn't care what anyone else thought. We did some good for people who needed and appreciated the help, without ever demanding anything in return.

May you find an open road and keep two fists in the wind. Ride good.

@Stretchman

If your ever near Vegas, beers are on me. Beautiful post.

I honestly thought that was a sarcastic copypasta.

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Personally I worked with a 1%'er and the dude was a douche and confirmed much of what I already thought about biker clubs. A bunch of tools who enjoy the methamphetamine's and fat whores. The guy I knew was a broke fuck who couldn't afford a hotdog, and yet still acted like he was better then everyone. A true hothead that thought way too highly of himself considering he was sucking that glass dick in the dark bathroom at work, and who probably took more then a few loads when his ass was prospected.

View Quote

Those are some harsh words for a guy who might have given a kid a toy for christmas once
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:38:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm going to go with "get both" - you can't trust the gov and motorcycle gangs are not the "good guys."
View Quote

Who is helping protect the ruling elite?

Who will gladly burn kids alive because “Muh orders” again?

One side is a bigger threat.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You don't know why a shop wouldn't want a bunch of scumbag gang members in their place of business? Seriously?
View Quote

Their money is as green as anyone else’s.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

It’s truly a spectacle to behold. I have to assume it’s sort of like how some women fall in love with prisoners. Weird stuff.

Or it could just be that 50% of GD is retarded.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#14]
The “whataboutism” in this thread abounds.

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Apparently 81 million voters like criminals in this country
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you agree, moral men can’t be agents of the ATF/FBI

Good men? I am sure to a tyrant those who submit always praised as the pinnacle of morality.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

View Quote
- Assault with a deadly weapon - Gang Banger VS Gang Banger who cares
- Possession of narcotics - OH NO! My war on drugs!
- RICO - A way for government to convict you of a crime when then can't convict you of anything else
- Weapons - Shall Not Be Infringed
- Explosives - Shall Not Be Infringed
- Conspiracy - See RICO
- Attempted murder - Gang Banger VS Gang Banger who cares
- Murder - Gang Banger VS Gang Banger who cares
- Kidnapping - Gang Banger VS Gang Banger who cares
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Good men? I am sure to a tyrant those who submit always praised as the pinnacle of morality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are like, the strawman king.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:46:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Do you support the crips and bloods too?

Because of the FBI?
View Quote

Nope, crips and bloods are largely bottom feeding scumbags who ruin everything they touch.

Name one person who ever benefited from them?

Besides the gun grabbers, Democrats, and CIA via crack.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:48:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Those are some harsh words for a guy who might have given a kid a toy for christmas once
View Quote

I don't think the "Thug Riders" are doing much for charity. I could be wrong but I don't think many kids at the Children's Hospital are asking Santa for Crank or a lap-dance from Patty the Daytime Hooker Jumpy's Old Lady.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:49:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It’s truly a spectacle to behold. I have to assume it’s sort of like how some women fall in love with prisoners. Weird stuff.

View Quote

Who is more likely to throw you into a rape cage for years on end for owning a firearm, Hells Angels or the find members of the ATF, FBI, and your state/local police?

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:50:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The “whataboutism” in this thread abounds.

View Quote

It’s basic reason, try not to faint.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:50:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Who's gonna Road Captain now?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:50:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

View Quote

He could have aspired to be POTUS with that kind of experience under his belt!
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:51:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Biker stuff aside, that's an oddly specific gay fantasy.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:53:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Who is more likely to throw you into a rape cage for years on end for owning a firearm, Hells Angels or the find members of the ATF, FBI, and your state/local police?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My buddy down the street is less likely to cause me any harm whatsoever than either. So what? That's not the point.

There is a continuum between pure good people and pure bad people. You can argue all you want that motorcycle gangs are closer to the good side than the government. I agree with you on that, in principal. That doesn't change the fact that they are still in the "not good" portion of the continuum.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:53:59 AM EDT
[#27]

Also a tag cause this is going places
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not even sure how or why you got onto this whole irrelevant tangent about cops and alphabet agencies. Do you somehow think that goofing on trashy gangs equates to support for the alphabet agencies or gun grabbing cops? Lol.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Free men don’t ask permission. Don’t let your chains weigh you down too much.
View Quote

But they are too cowardly to go it alone. Got to have a bunch of costume wearing lackeys boosting that ego.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, shit. I was gonna hire him and the HA as security for my music festival.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Biker stuff aside, that's an oddly specific gay fantasy.
View Quote

I mean he's the one who was prospected by a group of dudes.

But all jokes aside. He was sucking that glass methpipe in the bathroom at work. It was a problem.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:58:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

He could have aspired to be POTUS with that kind of experience under his belt!
View Quote

I mean, he would do a far better job.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:59:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe CartmanNV can take a stab at it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#36]
AR15.com

Where members believe that someone who had 3 beers at dinner and drove home should get a roadside execution.  Also, where they stick up for a 1%'er piece of shit, who was also a narc, because he was in a few documentaries.

fuck that guy
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Damn, lucky bastard to have met him.

Honestly do t know why so many bike shops have that rule.
View Quote

I grew up in Pagan territory, never seen what happens when colors cross, eh?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My buddy down the street is less likely to cause me any harm whatsoever than either. So what? That's not the point.

There is a continuum between pure good people and pure bad people. You can argue all you want that motorcycle gangs are closer to the good side than the government. I agree with you on that, in principal. That doesn't change the fact that they are still in the "not good" portion of the continuum.
View Quote

Difference is you don’t fund the Angels with your tax dollars.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:00:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Easy to be a saint in paradise, it’s even easier to be a sinner in Hell.

Bikers do break the law, but they don’t commit 1/10th the violent barbaric shit those people do.

Never seen the crips raise many for kids with cancer, have you?

Yeah it might be all a smoke screen but many a kid got help thanks to bikers.
View Quote

LOL!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:01:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sonny called 911 to rat out a guy he was mad at for having a gun in his car.
View Quote

And who enforced the law again?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:02:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For anyone who ever rode a motorcycle and dreamed of the open road, the chief was the archetypical prototype. See, for those of us who ride, he represented the thing that we all desired. There's not many of us who wishes he had a house, a car, and a mortgage. We all dream of riding the open road, and basically pretend for 5 days a week in our suit and tie. We dream of simpler times.

Sonny, we'll miss you. For those of us who were around for the days of living in a hole in the wall, hiding from the citizens, and scrounging for a piece of toast, to being the thing that millions of men dreamt they were, was a spectacle with no equal. I can't speak for the mothership, but 40 years of prosperity and eventual acceptance of bikers as actual people is something we'll always be indebted to you and others like you for; guys who paved the way and gave us a chance to be more than an outcast and a second class citizen. Guys who sometimes made huge sacrifices, risked prison, and worse, to show the walking dead out there that it was ok to live, to be free, and be something more than the denizens of society that we were portrayed as.  

We got a chance to do something for the kids too. People less fortunate than we were. We raised millions for the cause, and gave the kids a christmas because we remembered when we, as kids, didn't have one. Although people who never did anything to help were always quick to judge, and to say it was nothing more than a stunt, we all knew better, and frankly, didn't care what anyone else thought. We did some good for people who needed and appreciated the help, without ever demanding anything in return.

May you find an open road and keep two fists in the wind. Ride good.

- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

No different than what happens in the hood.

People cling to the shitiest of people.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I’m not even sure how or why you got onto this whole irrelevant tangent about cops and alphabet agencies. Do you somehow think that goofing on trashy gangs equates to support for the alphabet agencies or gun grabbing cops? Lol.
View Quote

You are focusing the wrong threats.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Did they bust some grandfather and grandson building 80% in their garage and ruin their lives?

Did they help commit massive voter fraud and put a pant shitting, child molesting, nation wrecking geriatric into office?

Did they raid a bunch of Christians who wanted to be left alone based on bullshit, lies, then after the raid went south and they were made to look like the trigger happy, sadistic, lawless fucks they clear we’re and still are, decided to murder them all on national TV, lie their asses off and got aware with it Scott fucking free?

No the was the “brave” boys in blue in CT, the Democrat Party/MSM with Republican help, and the always trustworthy people” at the ATF and Federal Bureau of Incineration.

They may not be White Knights but they never made a career ruining the lives of people who just minded their own business, and wanted to live free, can’t say the same about the Government and the Hells Angels have left a lot less bodies in their fucking wake.

Never seen the Hells Angles try and shut down a gun store for selling a pre 1899 with a background check, or shut down someone selling 80%s or solvent trap kits, how many government thugs on the other have it would gladly do so?

Never seen the Hells Angles harass parents who spread out at PTA meets and label them “terrorists” for not hating themselves? Cant say the same about the aged, vindictive, mutant who runs the DOJ now can we?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arfcom has always had a weird soft spot for OMGs. Tag for more funny stories trying to make them seem like good guys.

Did they bust some grandfather and grandson building 80% in their garage and ruin their lives?

Did they help commit massive voter fraud and put a pant shitting, child molesting, nation wrecking geriatric into office?

Did they raid a bunch of Christians who wanted to be left alone based on bullshit, lies, then after the raid went south and they were made to look like the trigger happy, sadistic, lawless fucks they clear we’re and still are, decided to murder them all on national TV, lie their asses off and got aware with it Scott fucking free?

No the was the “brave” boys in blue in CT, the Democrat Party/MSM with Republican help, and the always trustworthy people” at the ATF and Federal Bureau of Incineration.

They may not be White Knights but they never made a career ruining the lives of people who just minded their own business, and wanted to live free, can’t say the same about the Government and the Hells Angels have left a lot less bodies in their fucking wake.

Never seen the Hells Angles try and shut down a gun store for selling a pre 1899 with a background check, or shut down someone selling 80%s or solvent trap kits, how many government thugs on the other have it would gladly do so?

Never seen the Hells Angles harass parents who spread out at PTA meets and label them “terrorists” for not hating themselves? Cant say the same about the aged, vindictive, mutant who runs the DOJ now can we?

Lol
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:03:34 AM EDT
[#44]
He made it to the top in his field. He was probably a pretty good murderer and thief to get to the top of that club.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#45]
@CartmanNV

Post pics of your “property of” tat.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:04:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

lol.

Rape, murder, arson, robbery, trafficking, theft and rape are cool as long as you give toys to kids.
View Quote

Or you are a democratic party supporter. Show me all of the Epstein kid diddlers that are having trials. I will wait. Or maybe the antifa arson and murder trials. Or the Clinton foundation investigation.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:06:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

Free men commit murder and kidnapping? WTF.

Biker gang fan bois crack me up. On their very best behavior, bike gangs are trash. At their worst they are felons.

My son lives near Hell, Michigan. The amount of biker trash, and businessmen playing biker trash dressup is staggering.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:06:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strawman king!
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:07:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sonny called 911 to rat out a guy he was mad at for having a gun in his car.
View Quote

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:08:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

But they are too cowardly to go it alone. Got to have a bunch of costume wearing lackeys boosting that ego.
View Quote
Police officers?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top