Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good question? THoughts anybody?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is the Captain America physique possible without having to use? I'd like to achieve the big lean muscles for shits and giggles once.

No.

You actually have to lift weights and eat to get big.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That's my question, I wonder if my buddy started back clean if he would have an advantage with early steroid use.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Steroids increase your amount of androgen receptors, and that effect stays after you stop using them.

So all things equal except those, the guy with more and healthy hormone levels will build more muscle and faster.

That's my question, I wonder if my buddy started back clean if he would have an advantage with early steroid use.

He will have an advantage.  It’ll be much easier for him to regain his size — several things at play.  He might not be far ahead strength-wise but size will come in easier vs the genetic equivalent who never juiced (and got AS big the first time).
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Lol. That's as stupid as saying there is no safe way to use medicine for illness
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the YouTube station you seek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTLuD9MlZkE
Lol. That's as stupid as saying there is no safe way to use medicine for illness

Not really.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
all things being equal except one uses steroids and the other did not. Clearly, the juicer will be bigger now. Both stop working out say 10-30 years ...whatever,,,,,

If they both pick back up and neither juices, in theory, will they both be at the same level say a year or two later? IE...are there residual effects that would help you build back better and bigger as a result?

The reason I ask, knew a guy who juiced 30 years ago and into the competitions and placed at the state level. Saw him recently and his physique is normal. Would the early steroid use give him an advantage.....

Don't know...help me....
View Quote

Muscle tissue can be rebuilt fairly quickly if you start working out again within ~7 years, so answer is "no", b/c you are 10-30 years out from that "expiration" date.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Probably not.

I don't know why anyone would even try them. Proper steroid cycles have been used for decades at this point by loads of people with very few issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are SARMS safe?

Probably not.

I don't know why anyone would even try them. Proper steroid cycles have been used for decades at this point by loads of people with very few issues.

Some of the SARMS give very similar gains with fewer sides than the “tried and true” stuff.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
There truly is a lot of really terrible info ITT... ???????
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Be sure to come back and post your before and after bikini pics @ 75
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2020 11:32:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is the Captain America physique possible without having to use? I'd like to achieve the big lean muscles for shits and giggles once.

Eh, not really. First, let’s be specific and I guess keep it to Captain America in the current crop of Marvel movies. I’d call it on the far edge of attainable, as in someone with superior genetics could achieve it with years of disciplined diet and exercise. But if I saw a person with that physique would I hedge my bets on them being natty? Lol

It’s (relatively) easy to be super lean. It’s (relativel) easy to be a big strong bastard. It’s when I start seeing extreme combinations of the two that my gear alarm starts going off. But there are exceptions to every rule.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 12:59:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Like coke, heroin, etc... that depends on who you know.  I don't personally know anyone doing anabolic steroids, so I have zero idea how to obtain them.  Same with coke and heroin.  You could pay me $100k to get you some steroids and I'd come up empty handed.  Same with coke.  I have no interest in heroin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way more athletes are on gear, at every level, than most people probably think. It’s not exactly hard to get, and it’s not exactly hard to avoid pissing hot.

Like coke, heroin, etc... that depends on who you know.  I don't personally know anyone doing anabolic steroids, so I have zero idea how to obtain them.  Same with coke and heroin.  You could pay me $100k to get you some steroids and I'd come up empty handed.  Same with coke.  I have no interest in heroin.

I’ll take Proton email and Zelle payment for $200.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 8:13:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wouldn't get hung up on whether or not it's possible - just go and lift like a madman and try for a couple years.  If you want big, eat like you want to be.   I don't care how much gear someone takes and how hard they train; if you're not eating big you won't gain size.

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably for a guy in their 20's or 30's who has normal t levels and has their diet and workout on point.

Evans is 6' (allegedly) and under 200 lbs, not huge or overly lean by any means.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Probably for a guy in their 20's or 30's who has normal t levels and has their diet and workout on point.

Evans is 6' (allegedly) and under 200 lbs, not huge or overly lean by any means.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s the ticket. Workout for 5 years and don’t be fat. You’ll be the best you, if your hormones are close to normal. If your hormones are off, fix them, then lift for 5 years and don’t be fat.

Being sub 200 lbs and 14% bodyfat isn’t impossible. It’s just more work than most are willing to put in. So that’s why 95% of the public is walking around weak and/ or with dadbod.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely not in the time frames those actors do it in (typically 4-6 months). There is no way the likes of Hemsworth (Thor) or Evans (Cap America) can attain those physiques without PEDs. Chris Pratt for his Star-Lord debut in Guardians of the Galaxy had a physique that looked attainable without gear, but that would heavily depend on how long it took him to attain it. Those actors on gear still put in a Herculean effort via diet and exercise to get into the shape necessary for the role, but even Charlie Sheen admitted to using roids to "buff up" for his 1989 role in Major League (and he still looked scrawny). Steroid use is rampant in Hollywood.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top