Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 26
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll just leave this here.

Sorry but I can't figure out how to properly post youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUwWsWVUwE
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By California_Kid:

Rep. Jordan was certainly an outspoken advocate of the COVID-19 vaccines.

And he was an outspoken opponent of alternative treatments like Ivermectin

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ZW17:
Ohio State Representative Kris Jordan dies at 46

TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) - Ohio State Representative Kris Jordan died unexpectedly Sunday at the age of 46.

Rep. Jordan was a Republican from Delaware County and in his third term as a State Representative. He previously served in the State Senate for eight years.

State Senator Andrew Brenner said in a Facebook post that Jordan died of natural causes.

Died of diabetes, not the vax death.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 9:01:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: California_Kid] [#3]
Originally Posted By Master_Shake:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Master_Shake:
Originally Posted By ZW17:
Ohio State Representative Kris Jordan dies at 46

TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) - Ohio State Representative Kris Jordan died unexpectedly Sunday at the age of 46.

Rep. Jordan was a Republican from Delaware County and in his third term as a State Representative. He previously served in the State Senate for eight years.

State Senator Andrew Brenner said in a Facebook post that Jordan died of natural causes.

To be CLEAR . Kris was NOT vaccinated.
Kris was my friend and I know for a fact he did not take any vaccines including Covid.
And for the vaxZealots out there
He did NOT die of "Covid Complications".
His death was related to his diabetes.

Obviously that's a coverup.  I demand that Congress investigate this sham at once!
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:29:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#4]

View Quote

Are you suggesting IVM killed him?

Nvm answered.
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 4:23:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#6]
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h
·
South African rapper Costa Titch "dies suddenly" live on stage last night mid performance, 28yrs old.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110012452218817557

Rapper Costa Titch tragically dies after collapsing on stage at music festival

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-deaths/rapper-costa-titch-tragically-dies-after-collapsing-on-stage-at-music-festival/news-story/1316298e8d5245dd24b463bdd2f63172

Link Posted: 3/12/2023 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#7]
5m
·
Healthy 38 year old father of two was reading to their children on the couch when his heart stopped.

“He is not the person people often think about when they think about heart problems.“

Doctors are baffled 👀

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110012784374618898
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 8:00:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By StymieCosentino:
I'll just leave this here.

Sorry but I can't figure out how to properly post youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUwWsWVUwE
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 2:30:14 AM EDT
[#9]
We celebrated my cousins 35th birthday today.
He passed away in August 2022 from heart problems.

I believe it was from the shots.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:39:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted]By akcaribouhunter:

View Quote

I am sorry for your loss

A friend of mine passed away from massive blood clots/myocarditis about 10 days after the second dose of Moderna. Do you know which vaccine your cousin had, the timeline from administration to his passing and if anyone reported it to VAERS?
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 10:44:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Latency:

I am sorry for your loss

A friend of mine passed away from massive blood clots/myocarditis about 10 days after the second dose of Moderna. Do you know which vaccine your cousin had, the timeline from administration to his passing and if anyone reported it to VAERS?
View All Quotes

I am sorry for your loss

Not sure what he took.

Been trying to find out exactly when he took the last shot but his parents are pretty closed mouth about his health.
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 1:10:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Not sure what he took.

Been trying to find out exactly when he took the last shot but his parents are pretty closed mouth about his health.
View All Quotes

I am sorry for your loss

Not sure what he took.

It’s hard, I know what you are going though, in my case he was a good friend. We spoke freely about medical matters. Since his death, I’ve had to balance asking for info with being respectful of his family and their grief.

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:51:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#17]
https://news.mit.edu/2023/peter-baddoo-mathematics-instructor-dies-0315

Peter Baddoo, Department of Mathematics instructor, dies at 29

Baddoo was a respected and admired scholar, teacher, mentor, and colleague.

Peter Baddoo, an instructor in the Department of Mathematics, passed away suddenly on Feb. 15 while playing basketball on campus.

Baddoo joined the MIT Department of Mathematics in January 2021. Prior to this, he was an EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellow at Imperial College London. He studied mathematics as an undergraduate at the University of Oxford and received his PhD from Cambridge University.
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 1:58:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#18]
Disregard
Link Posted: 3/21/2023 9:12:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: David0858] [#19]
35-Year-Old Multi-Year World Cup Medalist Dies Unexpectedly
View Quote

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/35-year-old-multiple-time-world-cup-medallist-dies-unexpectedly/

Angel Fournier Rodriguez, Cuba’s most successful rower in history, passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, March 16 in Texas where he had recently moved. He was 35.

The news of his sudden passing was announced by World Rowing, which read, “World Rowing is saddened to hear of the passing of Cuban rower Angel Fournier Rodriguez.”

“Fournier Rodriguez was a multiple-time World Cup medallist, Pan Am Champion, and 2x time Olympian”

“We wish to extend our condolences to Angel’s family and the Cuban Federation,” the post concluded.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/21/2023 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By David0858:
35-Year-Old Multi-Year World Cup Medalist Dies Unexpectedly

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/35-year-old-multiple-time-world-cup-medallist-dies-unexpectedly/

Angel Fournier Rodriguez, Cuba's most successful rower in history, passed away unexpectedly on Thursday, March 16 in Texas where he had recently moved. He was 35.

The news of his sudden passing was announced by World Rowing, which read, "World Rowing is saddened to hear of the passing of Cuban rower Angel Fournier Rodriguez."

"Fournier Rodriguez was a multiple-time World Cup medallist, Pan Am Champion, and 2x time Olympian"

"We wish to extend our condolences to Angel's family and the Cuban Federation," the post concluded.
World cup young healthy athletes die all the time.  Always have, perfectly normal.

Link Posted: 3/21/2023 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#21]
No other information except for "sudden" and that's probably the last we'll know.

Link Posted: 3/23/2023 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Southwest flight 6013 to,  huhhh how about that,  CMH diverted back to LAS due to Capt incapacitated.  Another pax, who happens to be a pilot for another company was brought forward to help cockpit management.  Just like the Envoy flight late last year ORD to CMH.

Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 3:39:23 PM EDT
[#23]
The Air Force Academy’s alumni association , the Association of Graduates, puts out a quarterly magazine called “Checkpoints”.

I received my latest copy yesterday.

After reading my class news section (class of 1994), I flipped to the obits .

The obits are listed by class year order.

So I like kinda just skip over 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s era grads, and go straight to the 90’s era grads.

In my opinion….at first glance, there were a surprising number of grads younger than me who had died.

NO!

I did NOT read all of them looking for a cause of death.

But surprised some were still active duty.

I will get back to that later.

And if I can determine anything one way or the other, ya’ll be the first to know.

Link Posted: 3/29/2023 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#24]
1h
·
The "new normal".

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110107273890462989
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:43:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lomshek] [#25]
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#26]
https://people.com/music/julian-figueroa-dead-age-27-acute-myocardial-infarction-ventricular-fibrillation/

Mexican singer-songwriter and telenovela actor Julián Figueroa has died. He was 27.

The actress said she was at the theater when her son was found unconscious at his home. "They called 911 and when the ambulance and police arrived, they found him already lifeless, with no traces of violence," she wrote. "The medical report indicates that he died of an acute myocardial infarction and ventricular fibrillation."
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Lots of heart attacks in the area and more aggresive cancers popping up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:31:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:22:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: APPARITION] [#29]
Died suddenly, no specifics given.

A former Illinois news anchor passed unexpectedly while on vacation with her family. She was 42.

https://www.today.com/news/lesley-swick-van-ness-dies-vacation-rcna79808
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 12:20:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: akcaribouhunter] [#30]
Update

It was a heart attack.
Was in front of a pack of hunters that were on snogos.
He slumped while driving and could not be revived.

Friend of the family just suddenly died.
Not sure what yet but will find out later.

My eldest girl hung out at their house a lot as their son was same age/class.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#31]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11990195/Psychologist-32-died-complications-AstraZeneca-Covid-vaccine-inquest-rules.html

Coroner rules AstraZeneca vaccine should be added to death certificate of 'fit and healthy' psychologist, 32, who suffered blood clot to the brain ten days after receiving the jab
Dr Stephen Wright, 32, died 10 days after receiving his first dose of Covid-19 jab
Died from 'unintended complications' of Oxford-AstraZeneca jab, inquest ruled
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Two more guys at work hospitalized this week with clotting issues, and my sister admitted to the hospital with blood clots in her bowels.  

May be completely unrelated, but a whole lot of people in my circle are getting hospital with clots lately.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 11:47:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By RogueShot12er:
Two more guys at work hospitalized this week with clotting issues, and my sister admitted to the hospital with blood clots in her bowels.  

May be completely unrelated, but a whole lot of people in my circle are getting hospital with clots lately.
View Quote

Due to the vaccine? I hope the protections get pulled and these companies are sued out of the state existence.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

Due to the vaccine? I hope the protections get pulled and these companies are sued out of the state existence.
View Quote

They keep trying different ways to get it into our food.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#36]
One of my daughters friends is now in icu with what’s being relayed to us as a large number of blood clots in his brain. Honestly no clue on a vax status but mom still masks outside so it’s better than even. Regardless, I’d appreciate some good thoughts his way. He’s a good kid and mine is really tore up over it. He’s 10 if age matters.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:
One of my daughters friends is now in icu with what’s being relayed to us as a large number of blood clots in his brain. Honestly no clue on a vax status but mom still masks outside so it’s better than even. Regardless, I’d appreciate some good thoughts his way. He’s a good kid and mine is really tore up over it. He’s 10 if age matters.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#38]
One of my daughters friends is now in icu with what's being relayed to us as a large number of blood clots in his brain. Honestly no clue on a vax status but mom still masks outside so it's better than even. Regardless, I'd appreciate some good thoughts his way. He's a good kid and mine is really tore up over it. He's 10 if age matters.
View Quote
Mom should be charged with child endangerment
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By S13:
Mom should be charged with child endangerment
View Quote

Because she followed the advice of the US government and vaccinated her child?
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 11:03:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lomshek] [#40]
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 12:14:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

By the time the vaccine was available for kids that young a few things were public knowledge.

1) Kids that young weren't affected by rice rabies.

2) All the vax did was provide temporary lessening of symptoms.

3) The vax caused a higher incidence of at least myocarditis that the 'vid in kids.

Knowing those three things what sane person would inject it into kids?  

"Let's inject this drug into kids that causes health problems in kids for a disease that doesn't affect kids while the drug's only known benefit is a temporary lessening of the symptoms that kids don't get."
View Quote

You call it public knowledge. May be public, but not universally known, or believed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 12:52:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#43]

The information was out and easily found.  Anyone stupid enough to accept the vax blindly for a child that far into the scamdemic wants to be misled.
View Quote

You give people too much credit. Personal responsibility is passé.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#44]

The information was out and easily found.  Anyone stupid enough to accept the vax blindly for a child that far into the scamdemic wants to be misled.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:

By the time the vaccine was available for kids that young a few things were public knowledge.

1) Kids that young weren't affected by rice rabies.

2) All the vax did was provide temporary lessening of symptoms.

3) The vax caused a higher incidence of at least myocarditis that the 'vid in kids.

Knowing those three things what sane person would inject it into kids?  

"Let's inject this drug into kids that causes health problems in kids for a disease that doesn't affect kids while the drug's only known benefit is a temporary lessening of the symptoms that kids don't get."

You call it public knowledge. May be public, but not universally known, or believed.

While I agree that people should have known better, I think the blame lies more on government and media for pushing this poison on people.

It's difficult for people who think critically and do their own research to understand how someone could fall for the propaganda, but it happens.

My mother has no idea how to use the internet for research.   She doesn't understand that Google is a tool of the deep state, designed to feed her propaganda.

She doesn't know who the truth tellers are and how to seek them out when big tech is doing everything in their power to silence them.

These folks don't stand a chance against the 5th generational warfare being waged against them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

They’re still doing testing as of today. He’s awake and alert but has severe sharp pains in his head every couple minutes. I’m not touching the vax subject with them and it doesn’t appear that anyone else wants to either. Just praying lil dude gets better.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 2:40:00 PM EDT
[#46]

They're still doing testing as of today. He's awake and alert but has severe sharp pains in his head every couple minutes. I'm not touching the vax subject with them and it doesn't appear that anyone else wants to either. Just praying lil dude gets better.
View All Quotes
One of my daughters friends is now in icu with what's being relayed to us as a large number of blood clots in his brain. Honestly no clue on a vax status but mom still masks outside so it's better than even. Regardless, I'd appreciate some good thoughts his way. He's a good kid and mine is really tore up over it. He's 10 if age matters.

They're still doing testing as of today. He's awake and alert but has severe sharp pains in his head every couple minutes. I'm not touching the vax subject with them and it doesn't appear that anyone else wants to either. Just praying lil dude gets better.
Prayers sent
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#47]

They’re still doing testing as of today. He’s awake and alert but has severe sharp pains in his head every couple minutes. I’m not touching the vax subject with them and it doesn’t appear that anyone else wants to either. Just praying lil dude gets better.
View All Quotes

It's the kids I feel bad for.

Adults, they made their choice, I can understand someone duped into getting the first, sort of, but the boosters were an intelligence test that low information, non-critical thinking types failed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:14:09 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

4 CT scans and 1 MRI today. The clots are not growing at least but there’s some in the vein from the brain to the heart that has them worried. They’ve ruled out infection, injury, and there’s no family history of any disorder that might cause this. They induced him today if I’m understanding things right and are slowly giving him meds to break the clots down. Basically it sounds like how they treat stroke victims except he’s got a few dozen clots.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 10:27:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Maybe not suddenly, but applicable.

1h
·
Japanese professor Murakami of Tokyo University of Science makes an astonishing finding.

Pfizer's jab contains the SV40 sequence which is known as a promoter of the cancer virus.

The SV40 sequence is completely unnecessary to produce the mRNA jab.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110279413570799320

Link Posted: 4/28/2023 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#50]
If there’s no accountability for any of this it’s gonna get a lot worse.

Originally Posted By Alacran:
Maybe not suddenly, but applicable.

1h
·
Japanese professor Murakami of Tokyo University of Science makes an astonishing finding.

Pfizer's jab contains the SV40 sequence which is known as a promoter of the cancer virus.

The SV40 sequence is completely unnecessary to produce the mRNA jab.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110279413570799320

View Quote

Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top