Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 2:18:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
America wasn't fat enough I see.
View Quote

I was just thinking the same thing........
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 2:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
McDiabeetus with a sprinkle of maggots.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Because Mcdonalds doesn’t burn the meat?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It costs as much for my family to eat at McDonald's as Culver's now, so why would I ever go to McDonald's.

Because Mcdonalds doesn’t burn the meat?

Brah Culver's makes it perfectly. It's not burnt.

Repent.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#4]
For me it’s page 3… (GD is slippin…)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Aside from an egg McMuffin and hash brown which I get only rarely if I’m really really hungry I will order a Mc double and I usually get a free fry for $3.19.

Nowhere else, can I get that many calories for that little price.   Two for one 12 pack of drinks at Publix keep my thirst away for about .35c each can.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So, it’s the same size as the precovid/ shrinkflation Big Mac.
View Quote

Ding ding ding.  

Even Wendy’s lacks the beef now.   Need that old lady back.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
McDiabeetus with a sprinkle of maggots.
View Quote

The maggots are falling like rain.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#8]
The limited Big Mac promotion they did in 2016 had a couple of better options.  The Grand Mac had a patty with the same thickness, but everything was wider, which made the sandwich easier to eat without the layers slipping around so much.  The Mac Jr was a better meat-to-bread ratio.

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#9]
In all my 40+ years on this planet, I've never had a Big Mac, or a Whopper.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I always order it without that stupid middle bun.
View Quote

Me too.  But their app doesn't have that option so I have to go inside.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

$20 for a Big Mac.

Peak insanity.

View Quote

That almost covers 1 hour of pay for the mope making it!
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Difference is I can drive to McDonald's in 3 minutes and be sitting down eating a Big Mac 5 minutes later.

With grocery shopping, prep, cooking, cleanup - you probably have 2 hours invested in your version.

That's why it's called Fast Food and not Best Food.

View Quote

The actual difference is you are eating fucking garbage. But good thing you saved time today, so you could cut it off the end of your life…..

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:45:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Next time you go to McDonald's, buy an extra Big Mac.

Take it home and put it in your closet and forget about it.

A year later when you are rummaging your closet for spare change, take the Big Mac out and eat it.

It will still be edible.

View Quote

My wife has a burger from mcdonalds, burger king and wendys.  I think they are from like 2008?  Still not a speck of mold on them and they have been stored in the bag, in a rubbermaid container since she bought them. They are displays for a food course she used to teach.

That shit has to be good for you, right?  I mean real food never goes bad…….
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My wife has a burger from mcdonalds, burger king and wendys.  I think they are from like 2008?  Still not a speck of mold on them and they have been stored in the bag, in a rubbermaid container since she bought them. They are displays for a food course she used to teach.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A year later when you are rummaging your closet for spare change, take the Big Mac out and eat it.

It will still be edible.

And 200 years ago people ate nothing but "real" food and it wasn't uncommon to get food poisoning and die

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Needs more cheese.

In before the TTB.
View Quote
Absolutely this.
Never understood the single slice of cheese on a regular Big Mac.
On a double it makes even less sense
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:57:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Looking at that picture and using the sesame seeds, tiny onion pieces, and pickle slices for scale that burger is about the overall same size as a normal burger from anywhere else.

My daughter & I each got a single hamburger from McD's this past weekend.  We were out running errands and hadn't eaten lunch but wanted something small to hold us over until dinner.  Holy hell those things have gotten small.  It had been a while but I don't remember them being that small.  More shrinkflation I guess.
View Quote

Lmao dude y'all bought a kid's snack.  If you're gonna do it, it's gotta be a QP minimum.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:59:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yeah, no thanks. I'll just keep making my own version at home.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/1000010698_jpg-3088893.JPG
View Quote

This guy fucks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Remove the bread, order it without ketchup or onion or tomato, it’s just a low-carb meat/lettuce/pickle/cheese/mustard/mayo bomb.

I’d eat it. I’ll go just to get one.
View Quote

You forgot to remove the sugar sauce.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 10:08:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll try one.  I have a Big Mac about once or twice a year.  

On a side note, anyone ever heard of a Ghetto burger from McDs?  You can only get it at certain McDs in the hood, but it is basically a regular double cheeseburger with Mac sauce added, but they only charge for the double cheeseburger... I recruited a kid that worked at a hood McDs while on recruiter duty and he gave me the scoop.

First time I ordered one they all laughed at me but I got one... They wanted to know how I heard about it.

On another side note, when I was stationed down in Panama, we had a BK on post.  I usually ordered a Whopper with cheese, but one day I decided to order a regular cheese burger.

The kid behind the counter said are you sure you don't just want a Whopper with cheese, and I said nah, just the regular this time.

Well when it came out it was a Whopper sized burger with cheese.  He explained they only shipped one size patty to Panama

I never ordered a Whopper again
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Two McDoubles, add Mac sauce. Take the top off one and put together. Around $4.
View Quote

That's what they call a Ghetto Burger
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:30:08 AM EDT
[#21]
I love Big Macs but I don't eat there anymore since their prices jumped.

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 5:04:36 AM EDT
[#22]
In-n-out
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 5:23:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 5:28:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'll try one.  I have a Big Mac about once or twice a year.  

On a side note, anyone ever heard of a Ghetto burger from McDs?  You can only get it at certain McDs in the hood, but it is basically a regular double cheeseburger with Mac sauce added, but they only charge for the double cheeseburger... I recruited a kid that worked at a hood McDs while on recruiter duty and he gave me the scoop.

First time I ordered one they all laughed at me but I got one... They wanted to know how I heard about it.

On another side note, when I was stationed down in Panama, we had a BK on post.  I usually ordered a Whopper with cheese, but one day I decided to order a regular cheese burger.

The kid behind the counter said are you sure you don't just want a Whopper with cheese, and I said nah, just the regular this time.

Well when it came out it was a Whopper sized burger with cheese.  He explained they only shipped one size patty to Panama

I never ordered a Whopper again
View Quote

I guess the name is apt as I was living in the ghetto going to school I learned of the McDouble no mustard add Mac sauce. This was back when it was on the dollar menu (when there was such a thing as a dollar menu).

The closest McDonald’s to campus was on the way to work for me and I’d stop by and get coffee and a breakfast burrito. One day the black kid at the drive through said he’d give me whatever I wanted if I gave him five bucks. I started getting 10 breakfast burritos before I’m got tired of it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 5:35:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Every time McDonalds comes up on this site I think of this clip. Someone from here posted it years ago and it stuck with me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKGFujJp6Y
View Quote

He's funny sometimes, but he's a leftist POS.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 6:41:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
America wasn't fat enough I see.
View Quote
This
When I came back last April I couldn't believe how fat the average American was.
Especially the females.
Maybe I'm spoiled living amongst all these thin Thai ladies.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah, no thanks. I'll just keep making my own version at home.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/1000010698_jpg-3088893.JPG
View Quote
Looks just as unhealthy lol but that's a killer lookin burg.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 7:03:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You forgot to remove the sugar sauce.
View Quote

Mick D’s says people want double the sugar sauce and will provide going into 24.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 7:03:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Used to make these when Big Macs were two for $5.  Throw out the outer buns and use the smaller inner buns as the two outside.  Pretty good.

Haven't had any Big Macs is a couple of years since really trying to cut out the seed oils.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So 5 Guys pricing...for a Big Mac. I love Big Macs but, damn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just had a double big mac trio last week with extra sauce and lettuce.
Treated wife to sushi and since I don't eat bait i treated myself the the clown.
It was good but really mushy with the extra sauce.IIRC the meal was 14.29 or so(bill in pic)

BTW got coupons last week(in pics)
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/528939/20240110_110857_jpg-3088943.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/528939/20240110_110108_jpg-3088944.JPG

So 5 Guys pricing...for a Big Mac. I love Big Macs but, damn.

He is in Canadia, that is something like tree fiddy in real money.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:41:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

One day the black kid at the drive through said he’d give me whatever I wanted if I gave him five bucks. I started getting 10 breakfast burritos before I’m got tired of it.
View Quote

Is 10 breakfast burritos slang for a two handed McTugger?

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:13:13 AM EDT
[#33]
That photo is like a Hustler spread all nice and glossy.

But when you open the box ??
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Poop thread!
View Quote

Correct instead of two patties you crap out, now you have four to blow out your colon.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This might be the best fast food sandwich ever.
View Quote
For me it's the McChicken...
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I loved the Mac Jr... could easily eat it while driving
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A couple years ago, they came out with the Grand Mac.  It was a legitimately good burger.  Too good for McDonalds, so I sure that's why it was discontinued.  

I loved the Mac Jr... could easily eat it while driving
Both were good in their own way.

Not sure why the tender tummies are so bent out of shape over an 800 cal burger.  Just about any man, who isn't severely restricting can eat 2,000+ calories per day.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That shit has to be good for you, right?  I mean real food never goes bad  .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will still be edible.

That shit has to be good for you, right?  I mean real food never goes bad  .
So I take it she's never heard of ancient food preservation, jerky, dried foods, and keeping the same sealed in a container?

I hear these BS stories a lot, but the bottom line is that no one ever actually eats the dried out lump of former food that still somewhat resembles a burger.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#38]
They've made the big mac so small that the double is probably equal to a normal big mac for a few years ago.  Fk Mcdonalds
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Now ditch the middle bun and make it with only mustard and onions and I might consider eating one.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

that's weird, I tried the same thing. I bought a QPC from mcdonalds, and by the end of week 3, there was mold growing all over everything.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Didn't read all the replies, but MCDonald did try the Grand Mac (2 quarter pounder patties) back in 2017.

Tried one just for the novelty.

Didn't sell well, so it was discontinued a few months later.

Will try the Double Big Mac, also for the novelty.

Any thread about big burgers is incomplete without mentioning Arby's Meat Mountain .

Grand Mac

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Meat Mountain

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Only $20
View Quote
Is this simply a Big Mac with 4 meat patties (nothing extra other than the 2 patties)?

If so, one would be better off buying 2 regular Big Macs. With the current "Buy one, get one for $1" promotion, one could get 2 Big Macs for about $8 and make their own Double.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#43]
We’ve had it in Canada for at least a decade.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#45]
The Grand Mac was perfection.

Two quarter pounder patties rather than 4 hamburger patties.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top