Link Posted: 10/23/2022 7:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm only on Ep7 of 8 so two more hours.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 7:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
@Splinter189: You running the old Toyota Straight Six in that baby????
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah Carr* has gone from plugging his buddies stuff and being kind of a fun gear whore to kind of silly. I'm surprised the hero didn't have NASCAR style sponsor logos on his clothes in the series.

But I still say Carr seems like a good guy. He manages to post conservative content without getting kicked off Instagram. I haven't finished the last book but part of that is not commuting to work so I don't listen to Instagram much anymore

*some guy on here who doesn't like Carr posts his real name all the time
View Quote

I thought the series would be nonstop LOOK AT MY SIG based off comments like this, then he ended up carrying a Glock like 99% of the time. I'm kinda surprised they didn't put a red dot or light on it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#5]
listening on Audible.  Half way through book 3.  I really like most aspects.  
There is a lot of gear name dropping, but most of the time it adds to the story, helps visualize, etc.  
That all comes to a crashing halt for me every time Black Rifle Coffee Company gets a call out, which seems often.    
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Jack Carr's EDC Gear - October 2022

Jack Carr's EDC. No big surprises except no pepper spray or IFAK on person. Also I need that Ft Knox safe.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Rewatching.

Ep. 2:  When the reporter slips the nurse behind the desk $200 for Reece’s brain scan…. can she (as a reporter) expense that bribe?
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We binged watched it last month and it was real good.
View Quote

Same here.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top