Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, camera shakes at just the right moment.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who's that bullshitter who claimed on here that he saw a set of tracks, but didn't take any pictures or gather evidence because he had to leave for a Doctors appointment?
View Quote

LoL x 87.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And yet no skeleton has ever been discovered.
View Quote

Hey pal, did it ever even cross your mind that Sasquatches may be invertebrates, huh?

Very large invertebrates.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
If you think that video is "pretty clear" you need to see an ophthalmologist forthwith.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Prove it?
View Quote

LoL, gene5? That you?
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't scare him, those fuckers are worth a lot of money!
View Quote

Ulatmula
A commodity'a price rises as its scarcity increases. Bigfoot is now worth more than all a cumulative wealth of the world. Reason is because bigfoot do not exist.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#7]
When I can see its nuts swinging, that will be a "clear video".
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I am almost guarunteed to never see bigfoot or a UFO. The camera on the cell phone I have with me all of the time  is way too nice.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#9]
"pretty clear"

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Which would be more rare....a mountain lion in Michigan's Upper Peninsula or a Bigfoot?

As in, how many Bigfeet are supposed to be in Michigan's UP? Any of you researchers know the answer?
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

lol

The authorities have buried the evidence to serve the western Judeo-Christian moral ethos
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet no skeleton has ever been discovered.

lol

The authorities have buried the evidence to serve the western Judeo-Christian moral ethos

Of course.

Because if there’s one thing the .gov is known for, it’s pushing the western Judeo-Christian moral ethos...
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And then it vanished through a interdimensional portal leaving behind absolutely no hair/fur, droppings, DNA, etc

View Quote

actually this is the only possible answer. time travelers taking a stroll in the woods (in a monkey suit to fool the rubes) before they hop back in their time machine (UFO) and skidaddle. it would explain why no physical evidence has ever been found. if they drop something, they just shift back and pick it up and out again.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Stacy Abrams in Canada?
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#14]
This is such a crazy timeline.  You have senators and the government admitting to UFOs, thousands of people coming forward with Sasquatch and other cryptid encounters, eyewitnesses on this site, and a bunch of folks with their head buried deep pretending it’s all bullshit.  I can’t help but laugh and be entertained.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Confirmed!

Standby for Hornady's full line of critical bigfoot ammo.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#16]
There are millions of HD game and security cameras out there and not one clear view !!
LOL
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#18]
My favorite new development in the Bigfoot story is how every branch or tree that is at an odd angle in the woods is either a sign or a nest.

I have been sleeping in the bush for years by throwing a ridge pole over a fallen tree, draping a tarp, and catching some sleep until first light. You boys must be tracking me.

With the MILLIONS of trailcams in the woods, if your boy was real, we would have him.

We have several mountain lion pictures from our area in the Western UP on trailcam. Wolves. Porcupines, bears, coyotes, badgers, pine martens, etc.....no big feets.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:39:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Bigfoot does not exist.

No remains, corpse, fossils, fur, habitat, shelter, or any other evidence has ever been found.
View Quote

Well there is this mandible..

If bigfoot is a gigantopithecus...
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If you think that video is "pretty clear" you need to see an ophthalmologist forthwith.
View Quote

What if I believe just enough to need glasses?
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That is wild.
View All Quotes
Bears are evolving I tell ya.

John West Salmon "Bear Fight" ad

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quick, to the Arfcom bigfoot and ufo safe space!

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Humans don’t leave remains behind when they die
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:46:13 PM EDT
[#24]
MIND BLOWING!
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The only problem with that argument (And it is a great argument)

Is that once you zoom in on a phone it losses resolution and gets really shaky at distance.

But I agree...
View Quote

Another problem is that shit happens fast.
I had a close encounter with a mountain lion last week. Last thing that crossed my mind was getting a video.
I'm still not a believer in bigfoot.

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't have any info other than what the video shows .

The narrator of the video has been researching Bigfoot for a long time and has other films but says he's never actually encountered one.

If I remember correctly he said it was his father that had an encounter many  years ago . ( fishing a remote area )
View Quote
I think Wes and his brother had a decent encounter which is what got them into the "business". It came under a ton of speculation if they did or did not. I dont remember if they lied or whatnot but Ken did leave the show. Honestly before all that happened the podcast got a little same ole same ole.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#27]
“Clear”
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

IIRC on one of the survivorman episodes they got some samples that they recovered DNA from and they came back as unidentified non-human primate.

There was a thread a couple days ago on here where some massive tooth was found in ohio and sent off and it came back the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or hair, teeth, any DNA evidence.

We're lucky big foot don't like people or they would be able to off every single person that walked into the woods.

IIRC on one of the survivorman episodes they got some samples that they recovered DNA from and they came back as unidentified non-human primate.

There was a thread a couple days ago on here where some massive tooth was found in ohio and sent off and it came back the same.
That's the thing with DNA if they don't have anything to compare it to they can't say what it is or just say its a contaminated sample.

Now we can talk about how hunters and people KNOW there are certain animals in a state but the state says they don't exists because it would cost the state money.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The ONLY thing that would keep me from shooting that mythical creature on sight is that I KNOW it would be some dumbass dressed up in a gorilla costume since bigfoot DOESNT EXIST.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Well that settles it, must be real.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:42:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Pure horseshit in the absence of hard evidence.

Shitty photographs are not "evidence" of anything.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Fuckin'A it's 2021!

If we really wanted to find him, we would do a massive drone swarm in a small grid search patter.

But ain't nobody got tome fo dat!
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Faker than mulatto boys birth certificate.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fuckin'A it's 2021!

If we really wanted to find him, we would do a massive drone swarm in a small grid search patter.

View Quote

You would be very wrong.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quick, to the Arfcom bigfoot and ufo safe space!

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Well obviously more conclusive evidence. Right?

Too far away. Your brain will see what it wants to see.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Raccoon coats are back in style? Wheres my boater?

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:09:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You would be very wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckin'A it's 2021!

You would be very wrong.

The whole point of having a UFO and Creatures Of Legend section of the site is so that we are not subject ad nauseum to the irrational, illogical and completely unsubstantiated bullshit that is Bigfoot lore.  Another side benefit is that you do not have to look like a complete retard in front of the whole site.  You do you though.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:12:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The whole point of having a UFO and Creatures Of Legend section of the site is so that we are not subject ad nauseum to the irrational, illogical and completely unsubstantiated bullshit that is Bigfoot lore.  Another side benefit is that you do not have to look like a complete retard in front of the whole site.  You do you though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckin'A it's 2021!

You would be very wrong.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Fake and gay
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Prove it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's no such thing as Bigfoot. Dude in a suit.

Prove it?

Saban hasn’t offered one a scholarship.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Saban hasn’t offered one a scholarship.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:23:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I choose to stand for the truth, it’s a patient virtue, but you get to enjoy the last laugh.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 9:43:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I choose to stand for the truth, it’s a patient virtue, but you get to enjoy the last laugh.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When does that last laugh happen? Don't get me wrong, I think if suddenly somebody showed up with a bigfoot corpse on a buck pole, that would be pretty cool. It just aint happening if it hasn't already.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

When does that last laugh happen? Don't get me wrong, I think if suddenly somebody showed up with a bigfoot corpse on a buck pole, that would be pretty cool. It just aint happening if it hasn't already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two weeks.  

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Only a live subject or dead body will be proof at this point.
View Quote

Chinese will make some kinda animal-human hybrid
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I laugh everytime someone comes out and is dogmatic that this is all lies and bullshit.  The world is passing them by with exciting stuff that will expand their understanding of who we really are, yet they are locked into a parochial view of science which has become their golden calf.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I laugh everytime someone comes out and is dogmatic that this is all lies and bullshit.  The world is passing them by with exciting stuff that will expand their understanding of who we really are, yet they are locked into a parochial view of science which has become their golden calf.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top