Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page
8/26/2025 7:44:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quote History

Ayinger is probably my favorite - hopefully getting a case this week
8/26/2025 7:45:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
Quoted:


Ever go up to the Reading Liederkranz for the Oktoberfest?
View Quote

We've been going for the past ten years - probably my favorite weekend of the year
8/26/2025 7:56:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:


Ever go up to the Reading Liederkranz for the Oktoberfest?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:


Ever go up to the Reading Liederkranz for the Oktoberfest?


Nope.  I don't do crowds like that

Last year we went to Stoudtburg Village
8/26/2025 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#4]
In all my visits to Der Vaterland I have yet to get a bad bier there. And they should be straight from the tap as God intended.
8/26/2025 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Krauts do beer right.  Trying the local brew in smaller towns is one of my favorite parts about going to Germany (and Austria).  Hofbrau Berchtesgaden's Helles was my favorite but sadly doesn't export.
8/26/2025 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:


Nothing yet.  It'll be prime rib burgers soon.
View Quote


I've seen that beer at our local Weis.  They also have 4-packs of prime rib burgers.  I also like their sirloin burgers.
8/26/2025 8:49:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Where can I get that OP? @ me bro.
8/26/2025 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Sliced my fingers pretty good at work yesterday. 4 stitches and some skin glue later I enjoyed a Tröegs Oktoberfest after dinner. It was very good.

8/26/2025 9:29:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Quoted:
Where can I get that OP? @ me bro.
View Quote


I got it at my local beer store.  61 Brew Thru in Leesport.  It'd be a hike from WV.
8/26/2025 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Quoted:
Yep. One of my favorite marzens.  Though I am partial to it since my trip to Oktoberfest 17 years ago involved drinking several liters of it inside the Hacker-Pschorr tent. I was very fortunate that some locals hooked us up with those seats as I heard they are difficult to come by.
View Quote


My wife and I hit the Hacker tent years ago too.

I think this and Spaten were the two most popular tents in Munich.

8/26/2025 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Quoted:


I got it at my local beer store.  61 Brew Thru in Leesport.  It'd be a hike from WV.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where can I get that OP? @ me bro.


I got it at my local beer store.  61 Brew Thru in Leesport.  It'd be a hike from WV.

Indeed, I shall seek it out elsewhere.
8/28/2025 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Speaking of Liederkranz - my mother in law got this for my birthday two years ago. Still my favorite mug

8/28/2025 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:
Hefeweizen makes me happy.
View Quote


We can be friends
9/1/2025 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Attached File
9/1/2025 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Honestly, does bad German beer even exist?
9/1/2025 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#16]
If you like it.. then yes it is!
9/1/2025 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#17]
No Weihenstephaner?

9/1/2025 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#18]
My favorite


9/1/2025 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I will check and see if I can find some at my local beer store.
9/1/2025 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Once a year, and that time is now.  Spaten Oktoberfest.
Attached File
9/1/2025 1:56:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Quoted:
In all my visits to Der Vaterland I have yet to get a bad bier there. And they should be straight from the tap as God intended.
View Quote


I don't recall a bad beer in my trip to Germany. This one is quite memorable.

9/1/2025 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Quoted:
Once a year, and that time is now.  Spaten Oktoberfest.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49517/IMG_3987_jpeg-3617549.JPG
View Quote


It's on tap at the bar I go to.
9/1/2025 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History


I had it in my hand until I saw the price.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page