User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:20:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lots of arfcom seem to think cats are the apex "beat anything/dogs cheat/ a healthy pride of cats would rule the world"

But just like the thread that was did on this at first of week, now they are crickets.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tiger owes the bear restitution for wasting it's time
Lots of arfcom seem to think cats are the apex "beat anything/dogs cheat/ a healthy pride of cats would rule the world"

But just like the thread that was did on this at first of week, now they are crickets.
The cat wasn't trying that hard, and there are more effective species of cat hunters that hunt in packs.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:35:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The cat wasn't trying that hard, and there are more effective species of cat hunters that hunt in packs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That cat was trying to kill that bear..they don't do shit like that for play in the wild...a grizzly would have had the cats guts dragging on the ground in the first few minutes.....no contest... A big kodiak brown would have mounted the cat while he ate it...
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:38:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's pretty much my favorite animal
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what about a Liger.....
They're bred for their skills in magic....
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:38:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Based upon that video a grizzly will eat a tiger with no fear.
View Quote
My take away as well. Tiger couldnt finish off something half the size of a black bear.

A grizzly would eat a tiger with fucking impunity.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:43:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Lol.  The other bear just stood around screaming world star.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Based upon that video a grizzly will eat a tiger with no fear.
View Quote
Came to post the same thing.  A full sized boar griz would have fucked that tiger right the hell up.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:48:26 AM EDT
[#7]
if the second whirrrlstar bear would have backed up his homie they could have taken out the cat together

but no he was too worried about how many hits his vid could get

so much for his cuz got his back

wtf
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:49:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Siberian tigers EAT brown bears in the russian far east. They dig the mothers out of their dens in the winter and devour them. Siberian brown bears are generally larger than american grizz
View Quote
So your "evidence" is that cats can kill bears when they are hibernating?

Holy shit...

If that's the standard, then I can guarantee you I personally can fuck up ANYONE on earth if you let me attack them after they are already passed out from roofies.

"Cats attack slumbering bear and WIN!!!! SEEEE!!!!!!!! Cats are the bestest because they done did gots the drops on that there drunk dude and kilt him!!!!"
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:49:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 1:01:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That cat was trying to kill that bear..they don't do shit like that for play in the wild...a grizzly would have had the cats guts dragging on the ground in the first few minutes.....no contest... A big kodiak brown would have mounted the cat while he ate it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This like all animals when hunting and killing it is risk vs reward , if you read the story it was a mother bear defending a cub in which the tiger did actually have  a smaller  than ourself bear by the back of the neck and it didn’t result in a death button like some on here drone about .  Bear recognized cats intentions and made it a point for the tiger not let it get its back again .  Is that cheating by the bear, since you know hounds cheat by using superior intellect and packs to kill cats? Well I guess for you cant worshipers that logia means lion prides must be cheaters by default .

If this tiger can’t defeat a smaller bear that while it has claws , they are not designed for max damage like some of the larger species hot in the hell can you expect them to go against a bear bigger than them when they can finish a smaller one when they already have it by the neck

Cats will play with prey because they are assholes but as soon as they realize they may get injured they move on to softer / weaker targets most animals do , sharks, big cats , etc. it’s risk vs reward . If that cat was really “just playing”-bullshit . It would have never even given the bear a chance to injure it, just poked and slapped it a few times and moved on.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 1:03:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lol.  The other bear just stood around screaming world star.
View Quote
Cub, per the story  it interfering would have fucked moms chances. Just like we tell our families. If shit goes bad GTFO so I don’t have to worry about you when the shit gets bad. I can buy some time then unass the area if need be way better when I know y’all are long gone and safe.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 1:04:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Holy shit...

If that's the standard, then I can guarantee you I personally can fuck up ANYONE on earth if you let me attack them after they are already passed out from roofies.

"Cats attack slumbering bear and WIN!!!! SEEEE!!!!!!!! Cats are the bestest because they done did gots the drops on that there drunk dude and kilt him!!!!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Siberian tigers EAT brown bears in the russian far east. They dig the mothers out of their dens in the winter and devour them. Siberian brown bears are generally larger than american grizz

Holy shit...

Got that too. Hilarious
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 1:08:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
So while they're hibernating?  Not indicative of a fight
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 1:17:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Tiger looks like it was bored.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 1:18:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
lol at the second bear jumping around shouting "whirlstaaaar!''
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This like all animals when hunting and killing it is risk vs reward , if you read the story it was a mother bear defending a cub in which the tiger did actually have  a smaller  than ourself bear by the back of the neck and it didn't result in a death button like some on here drone about .  Bear recognized cats intentions and made it a point for the tiger not let it get its back again .  Is that cheating by the bear, since you know hounds cheat by using superior intellect and packs to kill cats? Well I guess for you cant worshipers that logia means lion prides must be cheaters by default .

If this tiger can't defeat a smaller bear that while it has claws , they are not designed for max damage like some of the larger species hot in the hell can you expect them to go against a bear bigger than them when they can finish a smaller one when they already have it by the neck

Cats will play with prey because they are assholes but as soon as they realize they may get injured they move on to softer / weaker targets most animals do , sharks, big cats , etc. it's risk vs reward . If that cat was really "just playing"-bullshit . It would have never even given the bear a chance to injure it, just poked and slapped it a few times and moved on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This like all animals when hunting and killing it is risk vs reward , if you read the story it was a mother bear defending a cub in which the tiger did actually have  a smaller  than ourself bear by the back of the neck and it didn't result in a death button like some on here drone about .  Bear recognized cats intentions and made it a point for the tiger not let it get its back again .  Is that cheating by the bear, since you know hounds cheat by using superior intellect and packs to kill cats? Well I guess for you cant worshipers that logia means lion prides must be cheaters by default .

If this tiger can't defeat a smaller bear that while it has claws , they are not designed for max damage like some of the larger species hot in the hell can you expect them to go against a bear bigger than them when they can finish a smaller one when they already have it by the neck

Cats will play with prey because they are assholes but as soon as they realize they may get injured they move on to softer / weaker targets most animals do , sharks, big cats , etc. it's risk vs reward . If that cat was really "just playing"-bullshit . It would have never even given the bear a chance to injure it, just poked and slapped it a few times and moved on.
Cat pinned the bear multiple times. Cat looked bored. If cat had been hungry bear would have turned into dinner.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pure bred stallion's baby

https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Retard_c3368f_1261225.jpg
lol
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#18]
They were playing. None of what the tiger did was execute a death grip. He even let the bear go when he had her pinned
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 9:02:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pretty big black bear...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely. A 600 lb black bear probably would as well
Pretty big black bear...
Yes it is. There have been some taken in NC that weighed that much.  I hope to never encounter one that is pissed off.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Cat pinned the bear multiple times. Cat looked bored. If cat had been hungry bear would have turned into dinner.
View Quote
You would make a great Olympic boxing judge.......
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Boxing is a perfect example. The bear was going to wear itself out pretty fast at that rate. If the tiger wanted him all he had to do was go for a little longer and that bear would be gassed.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:05:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Boxing is a perfect example. The bear was going to wear itself out pretty fast at that rate. If the tiger wanted him all he had to do was go for a little longer and that bear would be gassed.
View Quote
Man please stop making my points so easy. Tiger jumped bear , bear didn’t go out like a bitch and put up a good fight , tiger got tired and ran away. Only when bear turned to go and collect cub did tiger halfass run back to try to blindside again in which everytime bear turned and chased it away again .

The tiger shot it’s wad/gassed and started looking to disengage while obviously bear still had plenty of fight / gas.

The boxing reference was how those refs are so blind/corrupt that a decision that is obvious to 99% of the public and two other judges goes opposite for that one judge.

You’re that one judge.

2 other knowledgeable judges give it to the bear after say 3 rounds by a score of 30-27

You give it to lion by 30-26 even throwing a 10-8 in there. You know because tiger was “just playing” An ass kicking is an ass kicking.

You could just try and say 9 out of 10 fight the tiger wins which is laughable in its self , but would still be more believable than the “just playing “ excuse.

Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#23]
You can't say ass kicking because the tiger didn't take any damage.

The tiger chose when and how to engage the bear. That's called controlling the octagon, and that is what scores points. You would know this if you knew a thing about MMA, but you don't, do you?

Refs would have given the decision victory to the tiger, 30-27. The tiger would have kept going to the KO if there was something in it for him, but I think he needed to take a nap so he let the bear go to toy with it another day.

Tiger probably killed it the next day.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You can't say ass kicking because the tiger didn't take any damage.

The tiger chose when and how to engage the bear. That's called controlling the octagon, and that is what scores points. You would know this if you knew a thing about MMA, but you don't, do you?

Refs would have given the decision victory to the tiger, 30-27. The tiger would have kept going to the KO if there was something in it for him, but I think he needed to take a nap so he let the bear go to toy with it another day.

Tiger probably killed it the next day.
View Quote
Feels like I’m repeating myself but if you knew anything about MMA your above post is once again laughable because last I checked you can beat ass for 14 minutes but if you decide to run like a bitch and refuse to fight before that bell sounds no amount of octagon control /aggression/ damage dealt will stop the ref from calling it . I never tried to score it was just saying you would score it way off from competent judges.

Let me repeat above again just worded differently to see if it can get through to a cat fanboy. I wasn’t trying to compare a life and death fight anyways just comparing your blindness of the tiger  video to blindness of boxing refs.

That’s why I said you would make a great BOXiNG ref because they seem to have a way higher ratio of clueles/ biased judges. The only reason I used the MMA 3 round scoring is its what I DO know.

Btw, ever had an MMA match/fight? I would assume yes due to you feeling confident enough to ask someone else if they did. Not at all trying to be an internet toughguy because I consider myself just ok at best at MMA , way better stand up than ground (I hated fighting or rolling with wrestlers), lol.I  did have a small , mma , kickboxing , no-gi bjj amateur hobby . Due to opsec I Won’t post my vids in a public forum so you dont have to believe any of this but  will waste some time abd look some up and pm them as long as you want to pm me your same vids.
Trained for 10 plus years mainly for my jobs demands of not getting my ass kicked by a meth head on the side of a highway but did have a few bouts in mma , kickboxing , a few no-gi tourneys etc, won barely more than I lost but  at least I stepped in. Late 30’s now , so family and staying healthy for my career are priorities now so thats in my rear view  . Still roll and spar with my old team on occasion . Me and Ovince actually started training around the same time together, to say he is more successful would be way accurate .  Once again mine is  all amateur but you watching Joe rogan on the weekends doesn’t count as anything . Have a member here that just happened to be at one of my first fights I will see if he can chime in. Believe me or not it is irrelevant.  But that is just to answer your question of if I know mma.

All of the above I just posted doesn’t mean shit on the subject we are on but I did answer your question and it does put into perspective how even competent judges can see shit very wrong sometimes . Hell you used to see a guy fight on the early card then judge later on in the night.

To another point ever got ready for a fight and had to either rotate through your fresh teammates trying to take them down or not get taken down/ round robin? You have goal , they have one.  That’s kind of relatable here as in two opponents had totally different goals. Tiger wanted a meal and failed and ran off with tail between leg period.

Tiger got no damage? Where you the cornerman? Last I checked nobody could see what damage was sustained. Article said BOTH sustained injuries.

Once again since it needs repeating it seems . Mine or your mma experience doesn’t mean shit , this wasn’t a 10 point must scoring system it was a bear defending its cub. if it was just a mma match  the bear STILL would have won when the tiger refused to continue the fight .

You can’t score this as an mma or boxing match but I can score your judging over who won as not being worth a crap. Most of the time when you see such a skewed judge score it’s where the judge may be a fan , have connections, from the same area  of one fighter etc. i have some great stories and videos of us Knoxville based guys going up across the Kentucky line when it was still banned in TN and getting robbed, it happens, but it also shows how old I am considering TN leagalized it 10 + years ago, lol.

So are cats your favorite pet? It may explain your total ass backwards view of fight.

The bear wasn’t trying to be an aggressor she was just trying to keep her cub alive so why would she chase the tiger all the way down when the tiger gassed and bailed, leaving her cub in danger.

Done high jacking this thread

Bear won, period.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top