Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I ran across a Norinco 213B today. Pretty cool, I didn’t even know a double stack model existed. Unfortunately it was 9mm, not 7.62x25
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a T33 Romy Tok 8 round and a Yugo Tok with 9 rounds along with a Czech CZ52 also semi auto PPs43 'pistol'.

There was a time back in the early 2000's that surplus Tok ammo was super cheap. I still have about 4K rounds of it. I just wish they had made one with a double stack mag.

Got nothing against 9x18 mak though as I have several hand guns in that round as well. I just like the Tok round better.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ran across a Norinco 213B today. Pretty cool, I didn't even know a double stack model existed. Unfortunately it was 9mm, not 7.62x25
View Quote
Norinco's NP762 looks pretty cool. It's a P226 copy in 7.62x25mm. Too bad they're not imported here.

Link Posted: 2/17/2023 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Never had an interest in either one.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Norinco's NP762 looks pretty cool. It's a P226 copy in 7.62x25mm. Too bad they're not imported here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF8j1HNqwMQ
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ran across a Norinco 213B today. Pretty cool, I didn't even know a double stack model existed. Unfortunately it was 9mm, not 7.62x25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF8j1HNqwMQ

That is cool. I was always kind of surprised that we didn’t have more manufacturers making 7.62x25 options when it was more readily available & cheap
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I love them both. For a ww2 pistol, the tokarev was an excellent simple pistol.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I love them both. For a ww2 pistol, the tokarev was an excellent simple pistol.
View Quote

The Tokarev will make a come back in ww4, just wait and see. It won't be long.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#10]

What’s the story on that tactical Tok? Just welded a piece of pic rail to the dust cover?
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have a T33 Romy Tok 8 round and a Yugo Tok with 9 rounds along with a Czech CZ52 also semi auto PPs43 'pistol'.

There was a time back in the early 2000's that surplus Tok ammo was super cheap. I still have about 4K rounds of it. I just wish they had made one with a double stack mag.

Got nothing against 9x18 mak though as I have several hand guns in that round as well. I just like the Tok round better.
View Quote

@Smash47

Which x25 pistol do you like best?
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 10:42:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Custom Mak for the win!

I found this one on Gunbroker a few years ago. Marie Carniak of Carniak custom in Michigan milled it for the Novak sights, had it blasted and matte hard chromed. The sights are a huuuge improvement over OEM I added EG grips since the red/brown Bulgarian grips looked terrible with the chrome.

Link Posted: 2/18/2023 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Custom Mak for the win!

I found this one on Gunbroker a few years ago. Marie Carniak of Carniak custom in Michigan milled it for the Novak sights, had it blasted and matte hard chromed. The sights are a huuuge improvement over OEM I added EG grips since the red/brown Bulgarian grips looked terrible with the chrome.

https://i.imgur.com/0JNTgE8.jpg
View Quote

Marianne.

Pretty cool, I thought she stuck to 1911s. Very nice!
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 11:37:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Marianne.

Pretty cool, I thought she stuck to 1911s. Very nice!
View Quote

Dang, thx. When the seller referenced her shop, I gave her a call and she laughed and recalled working on that one random Mak. Certainly sounds like 1911's are her thing.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Custom Mak for the win!

View Quote
I want to do that to my Commercial Russian .380.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
PISTOL OF TOKAREV IS ORIGINAL HAND WEAPON OF PIERCING ARMOR VEST. SURE, IS CHEAP TO MAKE AND CHEAP TO BUY BUT IS REVERENT CONTENDER TO SUPER EXPENSE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL.  ALSO HAS COOL SOVIET STAR ON GRIPPING PANEL. WITH THIS DESIGN YOU ARE LOOK LIKE STAR OF COLD WAR, NO?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/18/2023 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PISTOL OF TOKAREV IS ORIGINAL HAND WEAPON OF PIERCING ARMOR VEST. SURE, IS CHEAP TO MAKE AND CHEAP TO BUY BUT IS REVERENT CONTENDER TO SUPER EXPENSE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL.  ALSO HAS COOL SOVIET STAR ON GRIPPING PANEL. WITH THIS DESIGN YOU ARE LOOK LIKE STAR OF COLD WAR, NO?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/037/968/CapsLock.jpg
COMRADE @Pantexan, DO YOU NOT SPEAK IN WAY OF SUPERIOR COMMUNIST SOVIET WAY? CAPLOCKS IS SUPERIOR IN GETING AGITPROP TO PROLETARIAN MASSES! SAME AS MAKAROV IS SUPERIOR WAY IN POLITICALLY EDUCATE CAPITALIST BOURGEOIS! 9X18MM MAKAROV IS SUPERIOR TO WESTERN HITLERITE PIGDOG 9X17MM. IT IS 1 MM BIGGER AND ONLY SOVIET SUPERIORITY PRODUCE SUCH! IT IS SUCH SUPERIOR IN THAT SHINING STAR OF PROLETARIAN STATE, DEMOCRATIC GERMAN REPUBLIC PRODUCED SUPERIOR PISTOL AND BETTER THAN FASCIST NATO GERMAN WALTHER PPK MADE BY MANURHIN FRANCE!
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Both pistols suck now that the primary source for ammo is waging war against us.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

@Smash47

Which x25 pistol do you like best?
View Quote
Of those 3 I like the CZ52 best.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Both pistols suck now that the primary source for ammo is waging war against us.
View Quote
All the 9x18mm I used to purchase was surplus GDR, Norinco, and Soviet surplus from Ukraine or Hungry. Those sources all dried up. I had a few Wolf branded stuff made in Russia. But the majority was surplus GDR stockpile.

Link Posted: 2/18/2023 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Custom Mak for the win!

Hey Miami,

If you are going to refinish, I'd recommend stalking GB for a surplus military slide with fixed sights. I got an East German parts kit(everything but, the frame) last month for about $120 since nobody recognized the markings.

Bulgarian kits usually go for less than $150.

Either one would look better as is and would be needed for clean dovetails with Novak sights.

Might even be worth upgrading to 9x18 at the same time since most cut up guns kits will include a surplus Bbl. There is an online auction vendor that sells bbl presses for reasonable prices.

I had a buddy years ago that took a commercial hi-cap Russian. 380 Mak that he pimped out when Makarov.com had parts. He created the DoubleStakarov with sterile NIB Bulgarian slide with Novak sights, 9x18mm bbl, and some scarce full capacity mags. It was a fun project.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Hey Miami,

If you are going to refinish, I'd recommend stalking GB for a surplus military slide with fixed sights. I got an East German parts kit(everything but, the frame) last month for about $120 since nobody recognized the markings.

Bulgarian kits usually go for less than $150.

Either one would look better as is and would be needed for clean dovetails with Novak sights.

Might even be worth upgrading to 9x18 at the same time since most cut up guns kits will include a surplus Bbl. There is an online auction vendor that sells bbl presses for reasonable prices.

I had a buddy years ago that took a commercial hi-cap Russian. 380 Mak that he pimped out when Makarov.com had parts. He created the DoubleStakarov with sterile NIB Bulgarian slide with Novak sights, 9x18mm bbl, and some scarce full capacity mags. It was a fun project.
View Quote
I have the replacement fixed rear for a commercial Russian.

I just haven't installed them yet. They replace the factory OEM adjustable rear sight.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#23]

The Russian guy who made +4 magazine extension for the Tokarev made a +2 for the Makarov.

Well made, nice feel.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top