Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol, I calls them like I see them.  I'm convinced Ludder voted for Biden.

That makes him a communist in my eyes....Convince me otherwise!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you haven't pledged lifelong loyalty to his favorite politician you're a communist.

I can’t speak for Ludder, but I was an early and avid supporter. I even Won PMags, predicting the Trump victory.         That said, you’re gonna be highly disappointed if you’re pinning all your hopes on Trump.     He tried, but the Swamp beat him.    At his point, he’s just rambling.      

I’ll vote for whoever gets the Republican nomination, but it’s impossible to get excited about either, as long as they keep acting like craven Surrender Monkeys.  

If Republicans run on the Abandon Ukraine platform, they will lose an entire generation of Reagan Republicans.   We’ll never vote Democrat of course, but our enthusiasm and our Money will be gone, forever.  

It’s incredibly Stupid to write us off and side with Russia.     We’re in our peak earning years, and would have had 30 good years of support left.

Oh well, America had a great run.    It is what it is.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Can’t get down with that. Especially since my opinion of the current action in Ukraine does not coincide with anything what’s being told. Personally, I think it’s a proxy war over the fentanyl trade.

ETA: He who controls the Spice, controls the Universe. We didn’t just high tail it out of Afghanistan for no reason. Where heroine was, fentanyl will be. The new Spice Trade.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 8:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can’t get down with that. Especially since my opinion of the current action in Ukraine does not coincide with anything what’s being told. Personally, I think it’s a proxy war over the fentanyl trade.

ETA: He who controls the Spice, controls the Universe. We didn’t just high tail it out of Afghanistan for no reason. Where heroine was, fentanyl will be. The new Spice Trade.

Oh well…

That’s my opinion. Gear up, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Oh well…

View Quote

If you could start a thread and map it out with even just a couple cited sources in there…

Man, that would be the cat’s ass.

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In certain circles, Arfcom is viewed as a sort of Support Group, for those who are Scared, of everything…and Others, who are quite literally, insane.

We’re in a a Post Common Sense World.     The same people who proudly believe Nothing, will believe Anything.    There is no theory so crazy, that it can’t attract adherents.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trump would tell Zelensky, no more money if you do not make a deal.
Trump then would tell Putin, we will give them much more if you do not make a deal.

This is what he said. Make a deal and stop this.

Rustles No Jimmies.
View Quote
This. The headline is disingenuous. He was saying positive things about Zelensky, Putin, and Xi. If you're going to run the most powerful country in the world and make international deals with other world leaders, it makes sense to not badmouth them in public. He's trying to prevent WW3, not instigate it with shit talking. Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
It might be a move in the right direction. The deal still heavily favors Russia but Trump is in favor of upping aid to Ukraine. Maybe Trump will start to get a better idea of what is going on now.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Funny thing is that has been his MAGA platform since 2015 and people still fall for it.

View Quote

Because they are fucking morons who run off sheer emotion.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well for starters he isn't a woke rino that's the most hated person in the country.
View Quote

DeSantis badly trails Trump in the polls and is laying off campaign staff.

https://news.yahoo.com/ron-desantis-cuts-staff-shifts-204450031.html

Now is the time for bold moves.

Show us how a "real foreign policy pro" will approach ending the Ukraine war compared to a hopeless amateur like Trump.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:14:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh well…

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well…

It's probably a lot bumpier of a ride when you create delusional alternative realities in your mind.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#11]
lol...
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:16:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This. The headline is disingenuous. He was saying positive things about Zelensky, Putin, and Xi. If you're going to run the most powerful country in the world and make international deals with other world leaders, it makes sense to not badmouth them in public. He's trying to prevent WW3, not instigate it with shit talking. Speak softly and carry a big stick.
View Quote

The right's fear mongering about WW3 is just as bad, if not worse than the left's fear mongering about Covid.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

ETAx2: US biological research facilities in Ukraine? That or it BS for fentanyl production facilities. But, I am not anyone who would know such things.
View Quote

Holy shit.

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Trump basically said he would tell Z to make a deal ie cede lost territory. Which honestly will be the eventual outcome. Those taken territories will never be Ukrainian again. Unfortunately.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you could start a thread and map it out with even just a couple cited sources in there…

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ghrdSTC66MA/hqdefault.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well…

Like I said, I am not who would know such things. But, my gut is telling me that’s what we’re doing in Ukraine. Protecting illicit fentanyl production. Just like we were protecting the poppy fields in Afghanistan. Illicit fentanyl production boomed, Afghanistan was no longer relevant, so we hauled ass. We controlled the heroine trade (if you can stomach it). Illicit fentanyl production has boomed, it being more potent and easier to manufacture than growing poppy, has relegating heroine to luxury drug status so we simply hauled ass out of there. China being the world’s largest producer can’t have competition and are using the Russians to destroy manufacturing in Ukraine. We’re not going to allow wide scale illicit fentanyl manufacturing here on US soil just like we wouldn’t have wide scale illicit Opium production here. Where to have them? Ukraine is as good a place as any.

Like I’ve said before and said again, I’m not one who would know but that’s what my gut is telling me.

ETA: China production facilities? China is a huge nation, lots of area. I believe they would have no qualms about having major production facilities within their borders. Being they are the world’s largest producer of illicit fentanyl, I’ve wondered what epidemic(s) they’ve experienced to get there. Lots and lots of poor people in China and stands to reason if they produce it on their soil, people are going to sell it on their soil. They know what they’re producing so why would they have morals and care who they sell it to?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Show us how a "real foreign policy pro" will approach ending the Ukraine war compared to a hopeless amateur like Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well for starters he isn't a woke rino that's the most hated person in the country.

Great.  The trump cultists will cost us the third election in a row and give liberals the white house, senate, house and SCOTUS.  Can't wait... Trump will go down in history for ending conservatives forever.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trump basically said he would tell Z to make a deal ie cede lost territory. Which honestly will be the eventual outcome. Those taken territories will never be Ukrainian again. Unfortunately.
View Quote
Trading land for peace does not work.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The right's fear mongering about WW3 is just as bad, if not worse than the left's fear mongering about Covid.
View Quote

Uh, not even close. Save the hysterics.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dont see how anyone can think ceding territory is inevitable.  Ukraine only has to make it to the sea of Azov, and then the Crimean bridge is toast and almost every single inch of fortified Russian controlled territory is cut off completely from resupply, water, reinforcement, etc.  And the areas that aren't cut off are the areas Russia hasn't fortified almost at all.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Like I said, I am not who would know such things. But, my gut is telling me that’s what we’re doing in Ukraine. Protecting illicit fentanyl production. Just like we were protecting the poppy fields in Afghanistan. Illicit fentanyl production boomed, Afghanistan was no longer relevant, so we hauled ass. We controlled the heroine trade (if you can stomach it). Illicit fentanyl production has boomed, it being more potent and easier to manufacture than growing poppy, has relegating heroine to luxury drug status so we simply hauled ass out of there. China being the world’s largest producer can’t have competition and are using the Russians to destroy manufacturing in Ukraine. We’re not going to allow wide scale illicit fentanyl manufacturing here on US soil just like we wouldn’t have wide scale illicit Opium production here. Where to have them? Ukraine is as good a place as any.

Like I’ve said before and said again, I’m not one who would know but that’s what my gut is telling me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well…

I’m intrigued by how you so effectively cast away common sense.

It’s already well known that China makes more Fentanyl than we can possibly consume.    

The secondary offense to Common Sense, is, your theory assumes Putin wouldn’t want to make Fentanyl in Ukraine?    Somehow, we are protecting the Fentanyl Factories from the Russian oligarchy?    

That makes no sense at all.    It’s the Opposite of critical thinking.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He physically looks and sounds more like a crazy person every time I see him speak.

Gotta love that first part of his answer, tho.    The narcissism just oozing out of him and Bartiromo kind of rolling her eyes and trying to get him to give a real answer to the question.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:28:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It’s already well known that China makes more Fentanyl than we can possibly consume.    

The secondary offense to Common Sense, is, your theory assumes Putin wouldn’t want to make Fentanyl in Ukraine?    Somehow, we are protecting the Fentanyl Factories from the Russian oligarchy?    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well…

I think you might not be able to see the forest for the trees.

ETA: Do you think Russia, that Putin, has the cojones to tell Ping “No”? China controls the most lucrative trade in the world right now.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Says he'll put drug dealers in prison for life, pardons drug dealers!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL Like 2016 he will hold every position on every issue.
Says he'll put drug dealers in prison for life, pardons drug dealers!

Exactly
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

ETA: Do you think Russia, that Putin, has the cojones to tell Ping “No”? China controls the most lucrative trade in the world right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well…

I don’t follow.   In your theory, why can’t the Fentanyl Kangs of the West, make all they want, in Mexico, or Central America, or South America?  

Or, India.  Or Pakistan?  (Where most drugs are currently manufactured).
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

here is the exact quote.  

"I would tell Zelensky, no more.  You gotta make a deal.  I would tell Putin, if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them alot.  We're gonna give them more than they ever got, if we have to."

Which part do you agree with?   The part where if Ukraine doesn't make a deal with Russia we cut them off completely?  Or the part where if Russia doesn't make a deal with Ukraine, we dramatically increase our aid to Ukraine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not watching the video.

If trump actually said that and it’s not a click bait thread then…….

Trump and I are on the same page.

here is the exact quote.  

"I would tell Zelensky, no more.  You gotta make a deal.  I would tell Putin, if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them alot.  We're gonna give them more than they ever got, if we have to."

Which part do you agree with?   The part where if Ukraine doesn't make a deal with Russia we cut them off completely?  Or the part where if Russia doesn't make a deal with Ukraine, we dramatically increase our aid to Ukraine?

I don’t think our aid to Ukraine should be dependent on them giving up territory to Russia.

The only “deal” that should be pushed is for Russia to withdraw from Ukraine and Crimea.

I’m cool with being in the minority in GD in regards to this.

But I do think the money we give should be scrutinized and tracked. I’m much more comfortable with giving as many weapons as needed though.

OP should be banned for click bait title.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:49:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Did you ever stop to think that Trump is the moron?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:52:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

There’s so much fucking wrong with your post I don’t know where to start.

Except that now I remember why I gray barred you. Was one of my better decisions
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Anyone without orange stained lips?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you actually know what the word "Communist" means?

Anyone without orange stained lips?

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:55:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump needs to stop surrounding himself with morons.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quote the part of the statement you think implied that.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don’t follow.   In your theory, why can’t the Fentanyl Kangs of the West, make all they want, in Mexico, or Central America, or South America?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well…

Whatever reason they had for using Afghanistan as the center of the poppy production? Afghanistan was receptive to it, Ukraine was receptive to it. Who knows? Someone does, though. That Ukraine was, is considered the most corrupt nation in Europe probably made it an easy choice (if true). But, that’s what my gut tells me but again, I am not anyone who would know such things.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:01:45 PM EDT
[#35]
This thread smells like filthy communist.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Did you ever stop to think that you are a Communist?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you ever stop to think that you are a Communist?

Ffs man, get ahold of yourself. If you cannot control your emotions enough to have an intelligent discussion then maybe you need to take a break from the internet.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you haven't pledged lifelong loyalty to his favorite politician you're a communist.

Did you even pass the 4th grade? Serious question.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny thing is that has been his MAGA platform since 2015 and people still fall for it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:06:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
THINGS ANY REPUBLICAN  CANDIDATE SHOULD NEVERVTALK ABOUT.

COVID
COVID CONSPIRACIES.
Zelensky
Ukrainian and Russia.
Climate bullshit.
Biden’s mental decline.

Things they should talk about.

Retail theft driving inflation.
Murder and drugs and homelessness in Democrat cities.
Trannies committing  mass murders.
High tax payers fleeing crime infested cities.
If you vote, Democrat, four years from now, every city will look like San Francisco.
How Democrats ruined cities that were flourishing in the 60s and 70s.

View Quote

Exactly!
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

The same was said of Kherson.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:07:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Listen to what he said...

This thread takes it out of context.

Do your own listen.
View Quote

Everyone heard it just fine.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

ETA: China production facilities? China is a huge nation, lots of area. I believe they would have no qualms about having major production facilities within their borders. Being they are the world’s largest producer of illicit fentanyl, I’ve wondered what epidemic(s) they’ve experienced to get there. Lots and lots of poor people in China and stands to reason if they produce it on their soil, people are going to sell it on their soil. They know what they’re producing so why would they have morals and care who they sell it to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well…

Holy shit, I'm not even sure how to even begin how you could imagine that. Nothing, absolutely none of that you just said has no factual basis to it. Even just imagining that sounds retarded. If your "gut" is telling you that then I would recommend seeing a doctor or better yet a therapist than can help you to start thinking logically
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This might rustle some jimmies. Starts at 2:40 or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct2Vl-NO6Og
View Quote
Stop this stupid trolling. You know what he said and you're purposely omitting the real important part of what he said to push done bs agenda you have. You're no different than MSNBC
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:31:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Stop this stupid trolling. You know what he said and you're purposely omitting the real important part of what he said to push done bs agenda you have. You're no different than MSNBC
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:33:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump would tell Zelensky, no more money if you do not make a deal.
Trump then would tell Putin, we will give them much more if you do not make a deal.

This is what he said. Make a deal and stop this.

Rustles No Jimmies.
View Quote

Trump is an idiot and is retarded for thinking he can fix this shit in 24 hours. And anybody who thinks the US should negotiate over Ukraine's head should jump in a arctic lake.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:34:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Neither side will agree. How does he end it at all, let alone in 24hrs, without giving more weapons to Ukraine if neither side will make a deal?

Its the same policy as Lindsey Graham, the only difference is it has one added useless step to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's Not what he says at all.     He says, he would pressure Ukraine to capitulate.  A negotiated peace.   Pressure Russia into an armistice, by threatening to give Ukraine more help.
Neither side will agree. How does he end it at all, let alone in 24hrs, without giving more weapons to Ukraine if neither side will make a deal?

Its the same policy as Lindsey Graham, the only difference is it has one added useless step to it.

You're wrong.  They already wanted to truce but the western governments wanted to poke Putin some more so the war wears on.

The war ends the day the US president says it ends.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You're wrong.  They already wanted to truce but the western governments wanted to poke Putin some more so the war wears on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's Not what he says at all.     He says, he would pressure Ukraine to capitulate.  A negotiated peace.   Pressure Russia into an armistice, by threatening to give Ukraine more help.

That's utter BS.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

But then he said they were vicious at least Xi and Putin
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It might be a move in the right direction. The deal still heavily favors Russia but Trump is in favor of upping aid to Ukraine. Maybe Trump will start to get a better idea of what is going on now.
View Quote

Basically Trump said he would make the deal...knows Russia will say no and so will Ukraine
He gives Ukraine more like he promised and we are pretty much where we are with Biden in charge.
Sounds like he's not fond of Taiwan or China and made no mention of our borders
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 10:42:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This thread smells like filthy communist.
View Quote

You got that right!
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top