User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a segment who are self-reflecting and think this is some sort of mental break.

They feel sorry for her. They are pissed at the memes. etc...

We are evil people for seeing that she is actually self centered lying bitch. Who concocted a plan to escape her self-made situation.
View Quote

The reason for her hatching this hair-brained scheme has not been factually identified has it?
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:43:48 AM EDT
[#3]
What is that written on her belly in cheezit dust?
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There is a segment who are self-reflecting and think this is some sort of mental break.

They feel sorry for her. They are pissed at the memes. etc...

We are evil people for seeing that she is actually self centered lying bitch. Who concocted a plan to escape her self-made situation.

View Quote

If she had come home and fessed up, I would have felt sorry for her too. But at this point she's  currently on deficit spending as far as sympathy goes.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Is anyone still holding on to the kidnapper theory at this point?

Or, or people in agreement that what she did was of her own accord and voluntary?
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Or, or people in agreement that what she did was of her own accord and voluntary?
View Quote

Seems they have gone quiet for now, Pretty sure they are getting some of that "special legal counsel", who knows where this stunt will go next. I sense a disturbance, could there be a crump or some surrogate about to appear?
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Seems they have gone quiet for now, Pretty sure they are getting some of that "special legal counsel", who knows where this stunt will go next. I sense a disturbance, could there be a crump or some surrogate about to appear?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure Crump has looked at this and said "Nope". As much of a douchebag he is he knows this is BS and doesn't want to go down with this sinking ship.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure they're hoping for a mall shooting to take people's attention away from her so she can just slink away quietly.

Link Posted: 7/22/2023 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Johnson: Dear Black girls, they will believe you next time, no matter what Carlee Russell did, or why

Feel what you feel. All of it.

Feel all that you poured into it. All the anxiety. All the fear. All the prayers. All of yourself you gave to what you believed was a nightmare—one that gripped us all. She was gone. What happened? Where is she?

Dear God, many young Black girls thought … it could’ve been me.

Feel all you feel now, too, young sisters.

Feel all you feel now that your trust has been crushed, it seems. Now that your fear and anxiety were abused, it seems. That your deep, heartfelt concern was brushed off with little more than a shrug, it seems.

That your prayers were mocked, it seems.

It could’ve been me.

It could have been my daughter. Our daughters. Any of ours.

You feel it all, Including unapologetic anger—understandably.

Anger at all you poured in.

Try to feel this, too: Empathy.

Empathy for decisions not yet fully explained. For decisions that now seem nonsensical and abhorrent. For decisions that pierced us all.

Anger that you now wonder, understandably: If it happens again, if it’s me, will they believe me?

Will the community rally and search for me?

Will law enforcement move heaven in search of the hell that may have gripped me, grabbed me, or worse.

Be assured, sisters, they will.

Just as Hoover police did for Russell; law enforcement, wherever it may be, will believe you. It will unleash all resources to find you. To find you safe. To find you alive, all will pray.

Be assured, the community will believe you, too.

It will fear for you and mobilize to find you, to find you safe. To find you alive, all will pray.

They will believe you because they must. Because we must.

Because we must not allow the days when Black girls and women went missing in the dark absence of media coverage, when local law agencies too often shrugged and searched no harder than someone looking for loose change in a couch.

Because we must continue to honor Aniah Blanchard, whose horrific abduction and murder changed us. Changed how we respond when a young Black woman vanishes.

We must not let what Carlee Russell did—or why—diminish what all we must continue to do when it happens again.

No matter what we ultimately learn. Or don’t.

Roy S. Johnson

https://www.al.com/opinion/2023/07/johnson-dear-black-girls-they-will-believe-you-next-time-no-matter-what-carlee-russell-did-or-why.html

More propaganda at link. The whitewash of this incident has begun.

The author is a well known commie/race baiter.

View Quote

I just want to know if Dave Chappelle is going to handle this story the same way he handled the Jussie Smollett story.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure Crump has looked at this and said "Nope". As much of a douchebag he is he knows this is BS and doesn't want to go down with this sinking ship.
View Quote

Crump would have been there by last Monday if he was going.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 7:01:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Johnson: Dear Black girls, they will believe you next time, no matter what Carlee Russell did, or why

Feel all that you poured into it. All the anxiety. All the fear. All the prayers. All of yourself you gave to what you believed was a nightmare—one that gripped us all. She was gone. What happened? Where is she?

Dear God, many young Black girls thought … it could’ve been me.

Feel all you feel now that your trust has been crushed, it seems. Now that your fear and anxiety were abused, it seems. That your deep, heartfelt concern was brushed off with little more than a shrug, it seems.

It could’ve been me.

You feel it all, Including unapologetic anger—understandably.

Empathy for decisions not yet fully explained. For decisions that now seem nonsensical and abhorrent. For decisions that pierced us all.

Anger that you now wonder, understandably: If it happens again, if it’s me, will they believe me?

Will law enforcement move heaven in search of the hell that may have gripped me, grabbed me, or worse.

Just as Hoover police did for Russell; law enforcement, wherever it may be, will believe you. It will unleash all resources to find you. To find you safe. To find you alive, all will pray.

It will fear for you and mobilize to find you, to find you safe. To find you alive, all will pray.

Because we must not allow the days when Black girls and women went missing in the dark absence of media coverage, when local law agencies too often shrugged and searched no harder than someone looking for loose change in a couch.

Because we must continue to honor Aniah Blanchard, whose horrific abduction and murder changed us. Changed how we respond when a young Black woman vanishes.

We must not let what Carlee Russell did—or why—diminish what all we must continue to do when it happens again.

No matter what we ultimately learn. Or don’t.

Roy S. Johnson

https://www.al.com/opinion/2023/07/johnson-dear-black-girls-they-will-believe-you-next-time-no-matter-what-carlee-russell-did-or-why.html

View Quote

wHAT a piece of shit show story....Heres the deal... Everytime a black girl goes missing, all my local news channels carry the story...What doesn't happen is they don't make up fake abduction stories that carry it into the national news, they don't call 911 and report fake shit, and they don't fake an abduction on the phone with their family...She fucked every other black girl like a girl with a fake rape story fucks the real victims over....
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
wHAT a piece of shit show story....Heres the deal... Everytime a black girl goes missing, all my local news channels carry the story...What doesn't happen is they don't make up fake abduction stories that carry it into the national news, they don't call 911 and report fake shit, and they don't fake an abduction on the phone with their family...She fucked every other black girl like a girl with a fake rape story fucks the real victims over....
View Quote

#BelieveAllWomen.  Her story is credible.

Reality:   Too many women lie because they assume that they will be believed even without proof.  Never assume that a woman is telling the truth.

If her safety is at risk, obviously act to protect her as was done in this event.   Never assume that an accused male is guilty based upon unverified claims.  That was the norm during the horrific Pound Me Too period.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 10:11:18 AM EDT
[#16]
"Think about her mental health. She doesn't deserve that. She doesn't. Nobody deserves to be cyberbullied."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/is-carlee-russell-being-bullied-boyfriend-thomar-simmons-urges-people-to-think-about-nursing-student-s-mental-health-amid-kidnapping-story-fiasco/ar-AA1eeh8R?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=eeec8df29f524064b059e365bac5307d&ei=21

the rabid lefties probably believe this is a bullying thread

that is the narrative now
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 10:28:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Think about her mental health. She doesn't deserve that. She doesn't. Nobody deserves to be cyberbullied."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/is-carlee-russell-being-bullied-boyfriend-thomar-simmons-urges-people-to-think-about-nursing-student-s-mental-health-amid-kidnapping-story-fiasco/ar-AA1eeh8R?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=eeec8df29f524064b059e365bac5307d&ei=21

View Quote

I hope he hasn't kissed her since she's been home.

Link Posted: 7/23/2023 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Feel all that you poured into it. All the anxiety. All the fear. All the prayers. All of yourself you gave to what you believed was a nightmare one that gripped us all. She was gone. What happened? Where is she?

Dear God, many young Black girls thought   it could've been me.

It could've been me.

You feel it all, Including unapologetic anger understandably.

Anger that you now wonder, understandably: If it happens again, if it's me, will they believe me?

We must not let what Carlee Russell did or why diminish what all we must continue to do when it happens again.

No matter what we ultimately learn. Or don't.

Roy S. Johnson

View Quote
No doubt.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

The left believes that it is wrong to expect to face the consequences of your actions (unless you happen to be conservative and disagree with them, then they believe absolute destruction to be an acceptable consequence for your evil, unrepentant ass, simply because they have declared you to be evil).
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 10:51:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

someone has found probably a couple dozen of her twitter posts that have not aged well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

someone has found probably a couple dozen of her twitter posts that have not aged well.

Share with the class... we all want to laugh it her too!
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 12:33:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I found this about her old tweets.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/21/carlee-russell-shared-odd-tweets-minutes-before-vanishing/

I won't even post the picture of her with her boyfriend on that page.  I like my account.  LMAO
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 2:59:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I won't even post the picture of her with her boyfriend on that page.  I like my account.  LMAO
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 3:56:03 AM EDT
[#24]
me waiting for her to face justice over this bs

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:36:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:41:44 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

I'd understand if they were quietly waiting until this story has completely fallen out of the public spotlight.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:42:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I found this about her old tweets.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/21/carlee-russell-shared-odd-tweets-minutes-before-vanishing/

View Quote

Holy shit

Why would the post use that photo

She is a good looking girl. I would tap that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 4:16:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Presser @ 4:00

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#29]

https://www.youtube.com/live/TLQYZ2F7lCo?feature=share

Here's a live stream, hasn't started yet
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#30]
LOL.  One of the commenters on the live feed:

"She is WIGFOOT!"

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Police chief said it was a hoax.  LOL.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:14:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:42:42 PM EDT
[#37]
toddler could be a victim too, human trafficking using their victims to catch more victims
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#38]
I just received a Fox News page that the lady admitted to faking it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#39]
She's retained local attorney Emory Anthony.  He's like the local Johnnie Cochran.  

Her attorney, Emory Anthony, sent this statement to Hoover Police Chief Nick Derzis Monday morning:
"My client has given me permission to make the following statement on her behalf: There was no kidnapping on July 13, 2023. My client did not see a baby on the side of the road. My client did not leave the Hoover area when she was identified as a missing person. My client did not have any help in this incident, but this was a single act done by herself,'' Anthony wrote.  
"My client was not with anyone or at any hotel during the time she was missing,'' Anthony said.
"My client apologizes for her actions to the community, the volunteers who were searching for her, to the Hoover Police Department and other agencies, as well as to her friends and family,'' the attorney said in the statement.
"We ask for your prayers for Carlee as she addresses her issues and intends to move understanding that she made a mistake,'' Anthony said. "Carlee again asks for your forgiveness and prayers."
Anthony has not said where Russell spent the 48-plus hours she was gone.
Anthony told AL.com that Russell told him she was not at the Red Roof Inn, which has been widely reported on social media.

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#40]
My client was not with anyone or at any hotel during the time she was missing,'' Anthony said.

LOL - She told the truth, just not all of it... unless she broke into an unoccupied home  - there is NO WAY she was "alone or at any hotel" for 49 hours.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#41]
"Anthony has not said where Russell spent the 48-plus hours she was gone."

She should come clean and tell where she was.  Maybe the robe and roll of toilet paper were to stay in the woods.  Plus Cheez Its
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My client was not with anyone or at any hotel during the time she was missing,'' Anthony said.

LOL - She told the truth, just not all of it... unless she broke into an unoccupied home  - there is NO WAY she was "alone or at any hotel" for 49 hours.
View Quote

The mere fact the lawyer felt he needed to repeatedly mention that she was alone indicates he’s trying to shield someone who’s paying him. My gut says someone in her family knew more than they’ve told police and he fears police may know who.

I bet they do.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
"Anthony has not said where Russell spent the 48-plus hours she was gone."

She should come clean and tell where she was.  Maybe the robe and roll of toilet paper were to stay in the woods.  Plus Cheez Its
View Quote

You ever been in Alabama in July?

I don't think she stayed in the woods, unless she's *really* crazy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You ever been in Alabama in July?

I don't think she stayed in the woods, unless she's *really* crazy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
As we all speculated, Whorecation
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#48]
How many dicks were in her
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Maybe it's me but I don't understand how she got out of there by herself without being on camera or the cops finding her.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 10:45:55 PM EDT
[#50]
So she was preggars from a 17 yoa dude.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top