Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:35:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Shame.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:36:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Died of malnourishment.  She needed a few cheeseburgers and fries AND a malted milk shake.
View Quote

Is it considered malnourished?

Hypoproteinemia is real, but her caloric intake could have been substance levels and still died.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A sort of testament to what the human body can endure, I suppose.
View Quote

More like, what it CAN'T endure, I would say.

If she truly was an"influencer", maybe she just saved someone's life.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:39:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Just remember that these liberal people know more than you, they know the science !!
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I worry about the people here eat similar whacky diets thinking the magically correct combination will unlock a magic weight loss level.

View Quote

If you limit your diet to two or three foods, regardless of what they are, that's a pretty sure way to lose weight.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is the opposite of a Midcap thread.
View Quote
Too fat for GD still.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:41:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mental illness.
View Quote

Cured
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#8]
She definitely needed to swallow more protein.

[color=#B45F06]
Her mother told the Vechernyaya Kazan that her daughter died of a “cholera-like infection” after several days in an intensive care unit. She added that she believed Samsonova had succumbed to exhaustion and the stress placed on her body by an all-vegan diet. An official cause of death has not been confirmed.
View Quote
[/color]

She shitted herself to death?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I worry about the people here eat similar whacky diets thinking the magically correct combination will unlock a magic weight loss level.

View Quote

I dont worry about them anymore than I worry about liberals giving their own children puberty blockers or hoodrats in big cities shooting each other like they’re getting paid to do it.

People I don’t want around removing themselves from the gene pool.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hypoproteinemia is real, but her caloric intake could have been substance levels and still died.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Died of malnourishment.  She needed a few cheeseburgers and fries AND a malted milk shake.

From the Daily Mail:

"Ms Samsonova, who hadn't drunk water for more than six years and instead replaced it with fruit and vegetable juices, died on July 21 in Malaysia.

The influencer, who had over 10,000 Instagram followers and had been travelling across Asia for the past 17 years, reportedly died from a cholera-like infection that was exacerbated by her extreme restrictive eating, her mother told Russian newspaper Vechernyaya Kazan.

Ms Samsonova's official cause of death has not yet been determined as her family try to get her body back to Russia amid bureaucratic delays."
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#11]
“Jack fruit.”

LOL
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Self fixing situations

I'll be going to the Chinese place in her memory
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Her rules, her life.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The pictures I've seen of her are of her posing with durian, coconuts, and other tropical fruits (she lived in Thailand).

She would have to have been eating constantly, but there are sufficient calories, protein, fats, available in those items to sustain a person.

I wonder if there was an underlying issue that was exacerbated by her restrictive diet (other than the mental health problems she was suffering from).
View Quote

eating the wrong food
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Being a fruitarian is part of what killed Steve Jobs. It didn't help his pancreatic cancer.
View Quote

Thought it was aids
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#16]
I admire her commitment.

Being so committed to your idea that you literally starve to death is pretty impressive from a willpower standpoint.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Pointy elbows , pass,
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Have a snack

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:02:43 AM EDT
[#19]
That's too bad.

I would have volunteered a dosage of protein if she had so desired.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#20]
She was essentially trans-nutrition.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#21]
I think this one is worse.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Clearly, there is a magical combination that unlocks magic weight loss.

It also unlocks death.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#23]
1.  She chose a path.

2.  She chose to follow that path.

3.  She got the consequences of following her chosen path.

4.  She chose poorly.

5.  It was a choice, it was her choice.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#24]

Worse than dead?
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:33:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's too bad.

I would have volunteered a dosage of protein if she had so desired.
View Quote
The potential was there for her to be hot AF, if she wasn't crazy and stupid.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#27]
She should have had a Big Mac and got the fuck over it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#28]
She died doing what she loved.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#29]
That would be a bony fuck.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:37:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Eugenia Cooney refuses to die though. It's actually starting to get a bit impressive.

BARBIE OUTFIT TRY ON! | Eugenia Cooney

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#34]
And now it’s time for the plants to eat her.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:53:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ she looks like hell.   I didn't realize the concentration camp look was in. Holy shit.
View Quote
My SIL is worse than that, thinner.  It is most certainly a mental condition.  Counseling will not fix it.  Inpatient rehab will not fix it, as relapse is inevitable.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Mental illness.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:30:29 PM EDT
[#37]
her life could have been saved by a mirror.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#38]
First post
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Sad.

She died not doing what she disdained.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Darwin is still kicking!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
her life could have been saved by a mirror.
View Quote

Doubtful.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/body-dysmorphic-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20353938
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#42]
This is right up there on my give a fuck meter with the influencer that died falling this week.  Influencers are on the top 10 list of worst things to ever happen to us as a country.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:47:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Poor girl, the lack of muscle and fat on her arms looks like she just got freed from a concentration camp. Starved herself to death.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#44]

I really do feel sorry for girls who end up like this.  They are so influenced by wanting to be skinny that it becomes the single most important thing in their life.  I feel sorry for them as long as they aren't making videos trying to get other girls to follow.  "Influencers" who do that, I have no sympathy for.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Well at least she was committed to her cause.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Do you think eating a cheeseburger would have shocked her system and killed her like when soldiers gave freed Holocaust survivors food?
View Quote

yep-at that thin of body weight, and especially considering her lack of heavy foods-that meal would probably be shot out, from one end or another. She would have to be fed a liquid diet for awhile, and probably start at less than 1000 calories/day. The idea is to keep the food down. It would take months to recover because it would take several introductions to foods she hasn’t ate, likely face setbacks, etc. The unfortunate part is, while she took it to the extremes, there’s a lot of women out there with the same mindset of keeping a very low body weight. And thus medical issues just keep coming up. A common one is low electrolytes, because many only drink water and a lot of it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#47]
This is cool.  I have seen a literally shit ton of people kill themselves in interesting ways, this though, while not exactly interesting is entertaining.

So, there's that.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The pictures I've seen of her are of her posing with durian, coconuts, and other tropical fruits (she lived in Thailand).

She would have to have been eating constantly, but there are sufficient calories, protein, fats, available in those items to sustain a person.

I wonder if there was an underlying issue that was exacerbated by her restrictive diet (other than the mental health problems she was suffering from).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People have even died from eating only Rabbits.  No way some fruit will sustain life.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#49]
The attention she got through social media fueled her eating disorder.

Mental illness is hell.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You can do a raw food diet but you have to include proteins and it’s only to be done short term as in maybe a week or two. But relying solely on the proteins found in raw foods will not do it. Also the carb content is going to be too much glucose.
View Quote

Fucking LOL

Too much glucose didn't kill her.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top