BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:10:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Poor Jar-Jar Binks
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m sure most of you here would be excited if the US govt locked someone up for a few grams of weed for 9yrs.

The average Russian sentence for that offense is a few months. I have no problem with her serving what is normal under THEIR law and sentencing if she did the crime she does the time.

Arfcom has a legit hypocrisy problem….correlating with the Q-tard posts and a general lack of self-awareness.

You can dislike Griner all you want….but don’t call yourselves anything but frauds for cheering excessive punishment for a crime there and whining about how our govt treats people…just based on who you like.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m sure most of you here would be excited if the US govt locked someone up for a few grams of weed for 9yrs.

The average Russian sentence for that offense is a few months. I have no problem with her serving what is normal under THEIR law and sentencing if she did the crime she does the time.

Arfcom has a legit hypocrisy problem….correlating with the Q-tard posts and a general lack of self-awareness.

You can dislike Griner all you want….but don’t call yourselves anything but frauds for cheering excessive punishment for a crime there and whining about how our govt treats people…just based on who you like.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't leave this country if you want to do questionable things.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're doing letter of the law because they want to.  
They made a miscalculation regarding the import of a WNBA player.
They absolutely targeted her because they think we have a weak sitting president.
Russia is using her as a tool and she will not be in prison for 10 years.  
Everyone else that's a US citizen will, but she won't.  She'll be home
after this administration learns how to do business with Russians.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

That animal would smile and crack jokes as the cattle car door closed on you and your babies. She would help to close the fucking door.

If you can't see that you're a fool.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That animal would smile and crack jokes as the cattle car door closed on you and your babies. She would help to close the fucking door.

View Quote

I doubt she's thought it through, but ....

I agree.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I agree.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

Too many simps in this thread still looking to take the high road with these people. The high road got us where we are.

I'm done taking the high road. It doesn't make us better, it makes us simps to be taken advantage of.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#10]
HIM, godammit ... it's a GUY, a MAN.... X - Y chromosomes ... a DUDE

Fucking Clown World .
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not about the Ruskies giving her that sentence.  It's about them giving anyone that sentence.  Sure, their country - their rules... and they suck.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Even the flattest chested biological female EVER has bigger tits than Brett. And, they tend to always wear a shirt.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/79749/whatever_jpg-2576042.JPG

View Quote

WTF!!!! I am so confused, and you should not be confused when talking boy/girl...Not a difficult question, well it used to be an easy question...

WTF...Is Britney a boy, and just says it is a girl???

Fucking want off this ball...
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#13]
All the money we've sent Ukraine for their fight against Russia, there's not a chance in hell they'll send her back early. Putin is pissed.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Even the flattest chested biological female EVER has bigger tits than Brett. And, they tend to always wear a shirt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m still not sure if it’s a guy or a girl. If it’s a him to she, does it have a penis still?

Can someone clear this up? Is this person a biological male or female and how are the Russians seeing it?

Not sure either,but it has an adams apple,so.........

Milla Jovovich has bigger tits, on a smaller body.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:34:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Too many simps in this thread still looking to take the high road with these people. The high road got us where we are.

I'm done taking the high road. It doesn't make us better, it makes us simps to be taken advantage of.
View Quote

This person is rightfully imprisoned under Russian law.  It's easy.  
Don't do bringing in things you're not supposed to.  

You won't go to Russian prison for 10 years.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's not about the Ruskies giving her that sentence.  It's about them giving anyone that sentence.  Sure, their country - their rules... and they suck.
View Quote

Orks suck.  But if you willingly go into their country you are under their laws.  

So, don't.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
All the money we've sent Ukraine for their fight against Russia, there's not a chance in hell they'll send her back early. Putin is pissed.
View Quote

Based on my amateur analysis if the administration had done back door
shit, this would be over with. Griner, to Putin is the gift that keeps on giving.  

I'm glad she's in prison.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
HIM, godammit ... it's a GUY, a MAN.... X - Y chromosomes ... a DUDE

Fucking Clown World .
View Quote

Is there any proof of this, other than the visible indicators?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don't leave this country if you want to do questionable things.
View Quote

She had to leave…the gender pay gap forced her to.

https://katiecouric.com/news/how-the-gender-pay-gap-led-brittney-griner-to-a-russian-prison/
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:43:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Is there any proof of this, other than the visible indicators?
View Quote

There's not.  

She's probably been a bi racial super tall un pretty woman and  got acceptance where she could find it.  

I have pity for her there.  No guy is ever going after that.  

She's a female.  Everyone just wants to bang in now to be nasty.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:45:19 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

I wish I was so marginalized.

I don't need that sort of money to live
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This person is rightfully imprisoned under Russian law.  It's easy.  
Don't do bringing in things you're not supposed to.  

You won't go to Russian prison for 10 years.
View Quote

But you don’t understand, she HAD to go there to make money, how could you expect her to live on a mere $221,515 a year? She obviously had no choice…
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

But you don’t understand, she HAD to go there to make money, how could you expect her to live on a mere $221,515 a year? She obviously had no choice…
View Quote

I I get it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:04:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, I do dislike that bitch. But I don't go breaking laws in my own country,  let alone Russia. Also I ain't an America hating cunt. So.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/idgas_zpsiohwxh7k_GIF-112.gif

We know.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Good. That's plenty enough time to shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

If you truly believe that why aren’t you in the streets preemptively killing people you don’t like?

Like I said….not self aware.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:11:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Good.  That dude hates America.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:14:47 PM EDT
[#31]
If Brittany Griner was never arrested in Russia, and instead had stayed home to play in the WNBA, no one would have a fucking clue who this person was.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#32]
I bet she's awake in her cell right now just dreaming about a nice fried Turkey for Thanksgiving.  That's a shame.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:15:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What Would Kamala Do?
View Quote

Swallow.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:17:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doesn't the airport/smuggling aspect make it much more severe?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If you truly believe that why aren’t you in the streets preemptively killing people you don’t like?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

"Won't someone help that poor woman" and "Why aren't you killing random people yet?" as the alternatives seems like a false dichotomy.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#37]
How hard is it to just leave your weed at home?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#38]
I wonder if they make her stand for the Russian national anthem every morning in the prison.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"Won't someone help that poor woman" and "Why aren't you killing random people yet?" as the alternatives seems like a false dichotomy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

It’s your game I’m playing.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Good!
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lot's of space in between those two things.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh man you’re right…she was smuggling crumbs of weed so it’s just for her to go to jail for 9yrs.

No.

Russians and tourists get chat with personal use weed at airports.

It’s not a 9yr prison sentance.

“Smuggling weed”.

She’s an idiot pot head and deserves to do the time that everyone else does for the offense.

People her laugh gleefully at a KGB dictator with his boot on someone (cuz they don’t like her).
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:33:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Oh man you’re right…she was smuggling crumbs of weed so it’s just for her to go to jail for 9yrs.

No.

“Smuggling weed”.

She’s an idiot pot head and deserves to do the time that everyone else does for the offense.

People her laugh gleefully at a KGB dictator with his boot on someone (cuz they don’t like her).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

“Smuggling weed”.

I never said I was right, I was asking a question. You're kinda going off on a nut and that wasn't the direction I was heading.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No.

“Smuggling weed”.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

“Smuggling weed”.

I have just as much sympathy for her as she has for the political prisoners rotting in DC  jails.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Svetlana going to use her special strap on! looks like a f1 grenade on steroids.

I'm sorry we have none of this astroglide you speak.
now bend over my chernaya sladka and take your stretching like the man you are
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:43:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

Preemptively killing people?

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:45:21 PM EDT
[#47]
“Star”?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Svetlana going to use her special strap on! looks like a f1 grenade on steroids.

I'm sorry we have none of this astroglide you speak.
now bend over my chernaya sladka and take your stretching like the man you are
View Quote

Do you think she's a man because she's taller than you ?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Oh man you're right she was smuggling crumbs of weed so it's just for her to go to jail for 9yrs.

No.

It's not a 9yr prison sentance.

"Smuggling weed".

She's an idiot pot head and deserves to do the time that everyone else does for the offense.

People her laugh gleefully at a KGB dictator with his boot on someone (cuz they don't like her).
View Quote
CBD oil is treated the same as hashish in Russian law.   The amount she attempted to smuggle into Russia, although allegedly for her own personal use, was considered distribution weight.    She's been in and out or Russia several times, likely she was merely waved through before, decided she needed her weed to cope, rolled the dice taking it to Russia and lost.

What she did is also a violation of law in several states.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:52:16 PM EDT
[#50]
She wanted Communism. Now she's getting Communism.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top