Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1713
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been in since I saw the thread.  I bought and am holding.  Buy price 0.21  

Enjoying today.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 10:55:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lug1:
I have been in since I saw the thread.  I bought and am holding.  Buy price 0.21  

Enjoying today.
View Quote
Wow!
I bet you are enjoying today.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:00:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Just calculated my MVIS trades when I started on 5.11.20
Ive got $983 invested in 2000 shares
I think I'll be OK
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps if Apple mentions MVIS it will trigger Microsoft into a bidding war
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#5]
With 50k shares it’s fun to watch the value bounce up and down. My Cps is pretty high though. I’m no where near selling.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Glad you're doing well, I'll admit it's pretty gratifying to see this pay after all these years!

Amazing though, isn't it? I've asked three people who wanted to send me stuff as thanks to make donations to their local animal shelter...but as we all know, GD is a fickle mistress. Lets the tide turn and I fully expect the villagers at the gate with pitchforks and torches.  

That SA article this morning reeked of desperation. Fortune favors the brave!
View Quote

I swear MVIS management could screw up a wet dream.

The PR announcement should have been short and sweet...we regained compliance officially and are still pursuing our options.

But noooo the dumb SOB CEO had to mention that he and the board were still monitoring the need for a reverse split and that (along with the SA article) dropped the price .20.

Wth Sharma?  Why?

Anyone who can afford to buy MVIS dang sure knows the RS will be part of a transaction, so all he did was spook and screw the retail investors.

I'm now more concerned that this band of f'in idiots will do the RS and continue playing C suite executives while sending emails back and forth that say "hey did I ever tell you that I am an engineer?"

Freaking morons.  I sent Dave at IR an email basically stating all of this.  What a band of keystone cops.

I just hope that Apple says or does something, anything that mentions MVIS.  There were only 68....yes 68 ... short shares available to borrow.  So I guess that means they short attack us and we lose serious $ or we get unexpected Apple news and the shorts are caught in a major short squeeze KBIO style.  I don't think there is an in between with all the short shares bought.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By IceStationZebra:

The PR announcement should have been short and sweet...we regained compliance officially and are still pursuing our options.

But noooo the dumb SOB CEO had to mention that he and the board were still monitoring the need for a reverse split and that (along with the SA article) dropped the price .20.

Wth Sharma?  Why?

Anyone who can afford to buy MVIS dang sure knows the RS will be part of a transaction, so all he did was spook and screw the retail investors.

I'm now more concerned that this band of f'in idiots will do the RS and continue playing C suite executives while sending emails back and forth that say "hey did I ever tell you that I am an engineer?"

Freaking morons.  I sent Dave at IR an email basically stating all of this.  What a band of keystone cops.

I just hope that Apple says or does something, anything that mentions MVIS.  There were only 68....yes 68 ... short shares available to borrow.  So I guess that means they short attack us and we lose serious $ or we get unexpected Apple news and the shorts are caught in a major short squeeze KBIO style.  I don't think there is an in between with all the short shares bought.
View Quote

ISZ, I don't think all is as it appears...exactly because it makes zero sense from a NASDAQ non-compliance aspect and everyone knows it. The math on NASDAQ non-compliance gives MVIS 210 days minimum (not counting a likely extension...30 days under $1, then 180 days probation), or well into January. The R/S authorization, on the other hand, expires in roughly 58 days, or roughly Aug 19. They also have op-ex for well into Nov, and with Hololens II revenue ramping up they could press MSFT for an extended consumption of the $10M prepay.

He (and the board, and the lawyers) would know full well, in advance, the effect of that wording. It was done either as a legal disclaimer, or as part and parcel of a larger move. My money remains on the latter.

Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
Tomorrow is SINT and IDEX
View Quote

Where are you guys finding this stuff?
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

View Quote

No shit huh?

Was late seeing that one this morning.  Wish I saw it last night.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By uglygun:

No shit huh?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

No shit huh?

Right?
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I sold at 1.40- now wishing I'd have held a bit. Oh well, when it comes to this stuff you gotta take a profit and never look back.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#12]

ISZ, I don't think all is as it appears...exactly because it makes zero sense from a NASDAQ non-compliance aspect and everyone knows it. The math on NASDAQ non-compliance gives MVIS 210 days minimum (not counting a likely extension...30 days under $1, then 180 days probation), or well into January. The R/S authorization, on the other hand, expires in roughly 58 days, or roughly Aug 19. They also have op-ex for well into Nov, and with Hololens II revenue ramping up they could press MSFT for an extended consumption of the $10M prepay.

He (and the board, and the lawyers) would know full well, in advance, the effect of that wording. It was done either as a legal disclaimer, or as part and parcel of a larger move. My money remains on the latter.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By IceStationZebra:

Wth Sharma?  Why?

Let's hope you're right and I am wrong.  I thought that when I saw the info on stock twists it was a short trying to spook the market.

I'm having fun but ready to be done with the paranoia and what it's.  The last time I felt this was was trying to figure out the ending of breaking bad before the last episodes were released.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By J_Wynn:
I sold at 1.40- now wishing I'd have held a bit. Oh well, when it comes to this stuff you gotta take a profit and never look back.
View Quote

Exactly. I sold at $1.36. I had a sale for $1.35 for two days and then upped it. Maybe an hour later I was away and heard my email.

Bought back in this morning.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:05:49 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Mainly Reddit and Twitter.

There's dozens of supposed home runs posted. I select a few I like better than others and then start doing research. SINT was easy as it was a COVID play. Of course it ran premarket so there wasn't a lot left at the open. I've traded IDEX before. They're a Chinese electric vehicle supplier.
I was in and out at $1.17/$1.30, $2.13/$2.44 and today at $2.75/$3.75
I suspect that they'll pull back to around $3 tomorrow and close at $4 by weeks end
Or maybe not. It's a crazy market

I bought PASO at $.0492 on June 8th and last week it bounced off .20. Thats 400% in 2 weeks
Today alone it ranged .11-.17 which is a 50% daily swing

Except for MVIS I don't buy more that $1000 in any one stock, usually more like $500
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:20:56 PM EDT
[#15]
MVIS rally 1.80
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:22:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Admiral_Crunch] [#16]
I had a sell order for about 1/4 of my position at 1.77, and it sold.

Damn, 1.86!
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
View Quote

I've got a sell in for 1/4 of mine at $5
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:24:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy shite, she's making a run on $1.90.

This last half hour could get a little wild. Got to be people close to taking profit...I'm going to cycle my trading shares if she hits $2.00, but hard to imagine that happening.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:

Damn, 1.86!
View Quote

Just sold some shares at $1.85 this stock is crazy lol. If it drops tomorrow I will buy more.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#20]
OK here's tomorrows play today frsx
The just regained compliance and were featured in Forbes

I expect it to push $3 but do your own research
I'm in with 250 @ $1.58
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:41:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Glad you're doing well, I'll admit it's pretty gratifying to see this pay after all these years!

Amazing though, isn't it? I've asked three people who wanted to send me stuff as thanks to make donations to their local animal shelter...but as we all know, GD is a fickle mistress. Lets the tide turn and I fully expect the villagers at the gate with pitchforks and torches.  

That SA article this morning reeked of desperation. Fortune favors the brave!
View Quote

wait a minute...  are you S2u?
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#22]

I'm in with 250 @ $1.58
View Quote

I have 300 @$1.59
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#23]

I'm in with 250 @ $1.58
View Quote

I got a small play because why not...200 @ 1.58
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Will today after hours be the day for Zyne? Lets find out together.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:59:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#25]
Originally Posted By ugagrad06:

wait a minute...  are you S2u?
View Quote

Lol, nope, these were GD folks. Good catch though, I did see S2upid asked people on Reddit to do the same...only he had about 100 people that wanted to start a gofundme to pay for the H2 he demolished dissected.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By rollin-tumblin:

View All Quotes

I'm in with 250 @ $1.58

I figured I’d play, too.  Hell, why not?

1250 @ 1.57
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By StevesZZ5:

1250 @ 1.57
View All Quotes

I'm in with 250 @ $1.58

1250 @ 1.57

I'm in for 285.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 4:16:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Lol, nope, these were GD folks. Good catch though, I did see S2upid asked people on Reddit to do the same...only he had about 100 people that wanted to start a gofundme to pay for the H2 he demolished dissected.
View Quote

i'm "feasor" on reddit...  shoot me a pm so i can connect.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 4:24:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RwithThe40] [#29]

I'm in with 250 @ $1.58
View Quote

In with 182 @ 1.61

ETA: This thread is way better than the discord chat room by the way.. you folks aren’t missing anything. In fact, I’ve been missing out by not checking this thread as often! I could have avoided that BYFC mess if I checked the honest comments in this thread lol
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#30]

I'm in with 250 @ $1.58
View Quote

It's running.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

It's running.
View Quote

Up 10% so far
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 7:25:36 PM EDT
[#32]

Up 10% so far
View Quote

Why do you think it is going to $3?
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Because stonks only go up.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Momentum. Forbes article, Yahoo finance article and covid is back according to the news.
It should follow the pattern of mark and xspa
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#35]

There's dozens of supposed home runs posted. I select a few I like better than others and then start doing research. SINT was easy as it was a COVID play. Of course it ran premarket so there wasn't a lot left at the open. I've traded IDEX before. They're a Chinese electric vehicle supplier.
I suspect that they'll pull back to around $3 tomorrow and close at $4 by weeks end

I bought PASO at $.0492 on June 8th and last week it bounced off .20. Thats 400% in 2 weeks

Except for MVIS I don't buy more that $1000 in any one stock, usually more like $500
View All Quotes

Any particular thread on twitter or reddit to watch?
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

R/penny stocks and Yates investing on twitter
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 9:07:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harmonic_Distortion] [#37]
MVIS down to $1.70 after hours
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 9:23:12 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

I'll check it out.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#39]

No shit huh?

View All Quotes

No shit huh?

I didn't get in on either of them. But this morning looks like it would have been a little late to the party for SINT. IDEX would have been a good buy, but I bought fucking mushrooms instead.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#40]
10,000 shares let's do this thing. You dorks better not be wrong about this
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By flkyle:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 4:52:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By runs_with_scissors:

Just threw a hundred on it for fun.  Well close to a hundred.  Next closest thing to the casino.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runs_with_scissors:

IDEX

Just threw a hundred on it for fun.  Well close to a hundred.  Next closest thing to the casino.

Made $10.20 off 30 shares not bad
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 6:35:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

I didn't get in on either of them. But this morning looks like it would have been a little late to the party for SINT. IDEX would have been a good buy, but I bought fucking mushrooms instead.
View Quote

Mushrooms got bad vibes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:11:48 AM EDT
[#44]
FRSX just bumped $1.79
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:32:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StevesZZ5] [#45]
Originally Posted By flkyle:
View Quote

10k shares?  Of MVIS?  FRSX?

That’s tossing a few bucks around right there.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:11:14 AM EDT
[#46]
So whats youre selling price on FRSX?  I would like to see it plow over $2.00
Around $1.93 Im a $100.00 richer.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#47]

I'm in with 250 @ $1.58
View Quote

looking a good tip so far, I was in at 1.62, thanks
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Really wish I'd never clicked on stocktwit.... the amount of stupidity around MVIS on there is crazy, that said it's like watching a train wreck.... I keep going back
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By goodasgone81:
Really wish I'd never clicked on stocktwit.... the amount of stupidity around MVIS on there is crazy, that said it's like watching a train wreck.... I keep going back
View Quote

I stopped going there about a month ago, after I kept seeing those stupid rocket emoticons in my sleep.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#50]

I stopped going there about a month ago, after I kept seeing those stupid rocket emoticons in my sleep.
View Quote

People hate on RH, but ST is just a ton of pump and dump day traders doing everything in their power to hype stocks up or slam them down.
Page / 1713
Top Top