Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:25:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:30:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Millions will die
View Quote

The best you can do is woefully lame snide remark
Does it matter if it's millions on a couple thousand, when one or more are family.

Commie shithead
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:31:45 AM EDT
[#3]
He knows he's not going to be strung up to a telephone poll and beaten to death, or else burned alive like in his shithole country.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:37:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I am watching Invasion USA and it seems appropriate given the border crossings, only Chucks not going to save us all.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:51:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The black / illegal war for most entitled demographic is going to get really hot.
I'd bet the anger over illegals getting the free shit instead of those that "deserve" it will manifest some violence.
Two primitive cultures disagreeing is not usually solved with a game of chess or trivial pursuit.
View Quote
The battle over gibs in Chicago is heating up, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:56:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Hard to tell from the video, but is that blood coming from the front of that car with the bicycle near the front bumper?  I see a fluid smear from the bike to the front bumper.  I'm wondering if there's a body mangled in the wheel arches, but it's just not obvious due to the blurry vid...
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:03:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you want to be safe in this country now, you need to make a lot of money and pay a lot of taxes to live in the right areas.
View Quote

That's the goal. Anyone who acts 'entitled' to law and order or the country they grew up in will be denounced as a lazy racist communist.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:08:32 AM EDT
[#8]
This is why leftist want us in little cars, so we die when illegal immigrants that are high & drunk hit us.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:12:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I haven't but I hope someone is compiling all of these incidents.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:16:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The black / illegal war for most entitled demographic is going to get really hot.
I'd bet the anger over illegals getting the free shit instead of those that "deserve" it will manifest some violence.
Two primitive cultures disagreeing is not usually solved with a game of chess or trivial pursuit.
View Quote

They will vote the same, regardless of what is happening.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:22:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Once the bulk of the freebies starts drying up the real crime is going to kick in.
One guy interviewed said he has no money, no one will give him food so he is stealing, and he was in less than a month.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:24:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hope the next innocents killed are liberal politicians kids.
View Quote

The politicians would just double-down on their "diversity" stance.  It's a full-blown cult mentality.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:38:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Once the bulk of the freebies starts drying up the real crime is going to kick in.
One guy interviewed said he has no money, no one will give him food so he is stealing, and he was in less than a month.
View Quote

That happens when the USD fails. I don't think anyone (especially those in the shadows trying to make it happen)
really comprehends what will occur when it does.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:46:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Oh well.  We had a President who was trying to stop this stuff.  30% of GD wants the current President.  This is what we want, this is what we get.  Deal with it.
View Quote

The 30% don't care until it is someone they care for.  That's the way liberals and democrats are.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:06:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Go at it, boys.   Hot and hard.   I'll be here cheering you on.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:10:55 AM EDT
[#16]
If this happens to my family, I’m going scorched earth in court and suing every politician and pro-illegal org I can list. I don’t know why no one has done it yet. We need to beat them using their tactics.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:13:52 AM EDT
[#17]
who cares, they voted for it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:14:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:17:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The majority of people here do too. They just aren’t smart enough to understand why.

They are addicted to cheap prices.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Majority of Americans want this, or at least will do nothing about it.

The majority of people here do too. They just aren’t smart enough to understand why.

They are also addicted to retarded propaganda aka fake news.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:17:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

the fact is no chinaman ever called me white supremacy

people get what they vote for.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:18:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Biden's America
View Quote

X10000000
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:19:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:24:08 AM EDT
[#23]
One would think that eventually one of these assholes illegally here will end up killing a family member of the wrong person to fuck with and who will in turn have nothing more to lose and go deal with one of the people and their family who has enabled all this. Or maybe we are just a nation of utter cowards who will just cower down as our own families are slaughtered by foreign invaders set upon us by our elitist masters.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:24:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Majority of Americans want this, or at least will do nothing about it.

I love her with all my heart, and would die for her, but my sisters left leaning family is most concerned with abortion, teachers rights, and the rich.

If I were to show them this they would blow it off as nothing but propaganda.

They don't care about this stuff, and I believe they are a reflection of most on the left.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:26:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:26:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Good Job Obama
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you want to be safe in this country now, you need to make a lot of money and pay a lot of taxes to live in the right areas.
View Quote

Find something really rural if you can now

Attachment Attached File

No stores nearby

No markets except general store/gun shop/gas sta

3 hours to major metro area ( Baltimore,  wash dc)

50 miles to a small city

Added  a gate amd electric fencing around parts of it and along access road there's holes that will roll your ankle and lots of No trespassing signs

But goddamn do my neighbors and I like shooting

Instead of duelling banjos it's wtf is he shooting

Tonight I heard something disturbing were my mom lives in Winchester va

People hearing someone at there front door trying the door knobs

They open the door and it's a Hispanic person asking if there's a room ro rent then asking for a phone number and name

Fucking they're casing houses in daylight
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 2:46:40 AM EDT
[#28]
If my family is victimized in a horrific way by illegal immigrants and I live to tell the story, I’ll be famous.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 3:08:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That seems to be the case. What I think about those members seems to not be allowed to post .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well.  We had a President who was trying to stop this stuff.  30% of GD wants the current President.  This is what we want, this is what we get.  Deal with it.

That seems to be the case. What I think about those members seems to not be allowed to post .

It's nice to see this place isn't totally owned by whack jobs
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

It'll be great! Yuge, yuge!
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#32]
30-years from now America will still be paying for Biden's visitors.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Americans , for the most part , are like spoiled children. They gonna learn tho . The winds of change are blowing and the brainwashed masses still have their heads planted firmly up their asses . Sometimes I wonder what it’s like to be oblivious .
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

We had to stop serving real chicken in jail because they'd wind up making shanks out of the bones.

First thing I thought of when you said primitive cultures was dudes stabbing each other with chicken bones.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
By the time america is mad enough to fix this it will be far too late
View Quote
It was far too late 25 years ago. Where have you been? Heck, the war for America's future was lost in 1965.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Diversity is our strength.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Biden's America
View Quote

More blood on Biden, Harris and Mayorkas hands.  They should be held accountable by this nation.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
By the time america is mad enough to fix this it will be far too late
View Quote

No, it will just be a bigger uglier mess but it will get fixed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm a fairly well educated fellow and I'm astounded at the true ignorance the Dems seem to lather themselves with.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We need to start having televised cage matches with these fuckers fighting to the death.  Put it on PPV & use 1/2 the money to build a proper wall with gun emplacements & land mines while the other 1/2 goes to their victims.
View Quote

Yes, Please!
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He knows he's not going to be strung up to a telephone poll and beaten to death, or else burned alive like in his shithole country.
View Quote

The way things are going, he could end up like that or just shot/stabbed/beaten to death without the telephone pole by vigilantes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#42]
They are not fucking “migrants.” That is a deliberately soft euphemism.

They are “illegal aliens” and “invaders.”
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:18:20 AM EDT
[#43]

Let me tell you something:

For every Illegals-involved crime they report, there’s 100 they don’t.

Because they don't fit the narrative.

They don't support the idea that these are refugees coming here for a better life.

They prove THE OPPOSITE: that Joe Biden is allowing criminals to get at us.

And BIDEN STATE MEDIA (BSM) can't have that.

They can't have the ASK-NO-QUESTIONS Democrat voters asking:

"Where did all these criminals SUDDENLY come from, and why are they committing crimes here in my neighborhood?"

CHICAGO is asking the right questions; so is NYC.

But if the BSM reported even HALF of the crimes ILLEGALS commit that they know about...

ALL OF AMERICA WOULD BE IN AN UPROAR!

Because America is being willfully INVADED BY OUR ENEMIES - and the WHITE HOUSE is behind it.

Nobody voted for that, not even Democrats.

Guys, Joe Biden is guilty of treason - no matter how many times they rewrite the definition.

Because at its simplest, TREASON is the betrayal of a country and its people by someone sworn to defend them.

JOE BIDEN IS THEREFORE A TRAITOR TO AMERICA.

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Well it seems like undocumented people with no roots would be able to relocate and disappear pretty easily.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#45]
That line from no country for old men..
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I love her with all my heart, and would die for her, but my sisters left leaning family is most concerned with abortion, teachers rights, and the rich.

If I were to show them this they would blow it off as nothing but propaganda.

They don't care about this stuff, and I believe they are a reflection of most on the left.
View Quote

You need to seriously rethink your first sentence. People like that - family or not - want your entire way of life destroyed and rendered impossible, and support the people and systems working to accomplish that. That’s actually far worse than just want you personally dead.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
After watching what was, is, being doing to Trump have they opened the door to charging Biden with derelict of duty and complicity in said crimes?
View Quote

After seeing the left destroy anyone supporting Trump just try to find a prosecutor.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Wait until they pack the military and Leo jobs with them, they will be wearing the jack boots that stomp you.

Isn’t Illinois already allowing illegals to work as Leo’s ?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:37:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Wait until they pack the military and Leo jobs with them, they will be wearing the jack boots that stomp you.
View Quote

Better learn spanish...lmao
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top