Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I try not to rationalize to much, it will take away from my enjoyment. They don’t have to make sense, just entertain because after all, it’s just a movie.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, hideous.

https://i.imgur.com/aQvr0cw.gif
View Quote

I’d pay for her only fans
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:23:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Uh who cares, its a movie.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some of us are in to violent, horny inkies.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I recently discovered that early man did not pedal their cars with feet and there was no way they could have procured  brontosaurus burgers.
View Quote
Cite?
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm curious how the gold coin exchange rate works. They can buy anything, or basically nothing of any importance.
View Quote

I thought about that, and my guess is the cost of admission to the continental. They don't want people living there, so it's just ridiculously expensive for anything.

John bought an entire night's out worth of guns and gear for the cost of like 6 drinks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't think the chicks are ugly.

As for the technology, I think that's a nod to keeping things as simple as possible to stay hidden.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The old equipment kind of falls back into the same ideas of this has been here a long time. It's a system that has been in place and everyone follows the rules, they don't get to question the rules, they follow or are punished.
View Quote

That's what I thought. It shows that they've been there for a long time, while also protecting them from internet hacks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 2:48:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Dirty Inky's need jobs too.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top