User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 6:51:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 6:52:49 AM EDT
[#2]
For tennis ball guys that have to replace them often, check out those orange rubber Kong balls.  My neighbor has a few, and I've shot them across the yard numerous times with my riding mower.  Still good to go.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 6:59:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Favorite inside toy:

Hyper Chewz Stick

Favorite outside toy:

Trash barrel

Also these:
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 7:06:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Squirrels....  My little spaniel mutt's favorite toys are squirrels.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 7:08:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Carson loves his pig

Link Posted: 10/2/2018 7:47:37 AM EDT
[#6]
One of the other dogs.

They walk around covered in slobber and clumped up fur where they constantly wrestle, play, bite, etc.  I get the brush out 2 or 3 times a day and try to brush out the clumps but it's a never ending job.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Small tire with a knotted rope drilled into it.  Bought it at Pet Smart.  Dog won't chase anything else.  It got destroyed and she absolutely would not play with anything.

Bought a new one and she was off to the races again
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 7:53:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Squeaky Tennis ball
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 8:07:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Any type of round object that can fit in her mouth and be carried back to me
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Kong balls with the chuckit
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 8:18:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Scarlett has the Kong Squeezz Ball and it's the first thing she looks for when she gets up in the morning.
We have to hide it to get her to go to bed.

She will also turn down any sort of snack or treat to look for this ball.  

edit:  amazingly she sleeps all day with the ball in the laundry room so she can spaz out with it when we get home.

Link Posted: 10/2/2018 8:18:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tennis balls, not to play catch with or any other physical activity. He just chews on them till they are rubber pieces.

ETA: unless it’s a possum, raccoon or rat in those instances I put a 22lr in their hip, then he plays with them to death. Those are his favorite toys till I finally have to sneak their carcasses away from him.
View Quote

yeah, that's not crazy at all.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 8:22:41 AM EDT
[#13]
2 cats and a 4 year old daughter mean that my dog's favorite toy is......

Attachment Attached File

Her couch!
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Not my pic but my husky loved an empty 2 liter coke bottle. We put a big rock in it that would not come out so it made even more noise. He would walk around the yard with it.

Link Posted: 10/2/2018 8:35:51 AM EDT
[#15]
For you guys that need tennis balls regularly...go walk around your local tennis courts.  Bound to find some homeless orphans that need a home.

My local places donates 30 gallon bags of dead-ish balls to the animals shelters.  If you ask they may hook you up as well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My Dane goes nuts for these damn squeaking pig toys.  Have like 10 of them scattered as bout.  Accidently step on one in the dark and get ran over by 200lbs of dog trying to destroy the pig.

https://www.luxrysale.com/wp-content/uploads/s/s-new-pig-dog-toy-bed-bath-and-beyond-squeaky-pig-dog-toys-spotted-pig-squeaky-dog-toy-pink-pig-squeaky-dog-toy-blue-squeaky-pig-dog-toy-squeaky-pig-dog-toy-pink-pig-squeaky-tube-dog-toy-squea.jpg
View Quote
We buy a three pack of those off Amazon every couple of months.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 10:50:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not my pic but my husky loved an empty 2 liter coke bottle. We put a big rock in it that would not come out so it made even more noise. He would walk around the yard with it.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7xoUIGQvkFI/hqdefault.jpg
View Quote
You must be from the south, because that's not a coke bottle
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#18]
His patch of carpet. All he does is sleep and eat. He's an old, old man.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:07:23 AM EDT
[#19]
My dog loved a white and black soccer ball.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#20]
It's a big blue ball on a rope.  He swings it around smash it into his sides, then he swings it up and back down, smashing it into the ground as hard as he can.  I need to get it on video one of these days.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Fatty loves her bed the most.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#22]
We have hand puppets of a wolf, frog and a deer. We "attack" her with them and she goes crazy. When she wants to "fight" she brings them to us. She only likes toys with eyes.

Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Any old stick lying around (as long as there's a lake nearby).

Attachment Attached File

At home it would easily be her 'Treat Rope'.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:15:24 AM EDT
[#24]
My Aussie loves volleyballs. They last about a week, but she goes nuts for them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#25]
The one he has in his mouth.

Or...the ChuckIt.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#26]
black lab love's his rope and ball

He'll knock the shit out of your legs with it if you ignore him. And the little dogs have learned to run
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm not sure Hank has a particular favorite. It changes often haha. Favorite right now is probably his send out toy.

Attachment Attached File

Also loves the $4 chunk of rope from Lowe's with a big knot tied at the end

His favorite toy when I'm trying to watch TV is probably the incredibly loud and high pitched squeaking moose @Surf got for him hahaha
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#28]
I have bought our dog a lot of toys, she still likes nothing as much as empty water bottles.

for outside its this: Chuckit paraflight
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Yeah.. I agree with the soft toy sentiment here.. anything soft has a life measured in minutes.  Charlie the little one is a surgical squeaker removal pro.  If we get the tough material toys.. they kinda last longer.. you just either get ones without squeakers and stuffing, or once they are breached you de-stuff them.  There are some toys I swear they just destroy.. yet a few other soft toys they dont destroy.. almost like its their blankie.  Charlie has a tattered pink pig that used to be stuffed but is not anymore and he will lightly knaw on it but not destroy it... it is a few years old now.

Of course like all dogs.. they love the tennis ball too beyond their favorite toys.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3HMj3lx1r0[/youtube]
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 12:00:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Kong chuck it squeaker. He goes bonkers over it, none stop with it till he pops it, luckily the squeaker doesn’t last to long.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Of the many toys they have my rottweiler and my lab both love the rubber ring sets of three interlocking rings. They like to chew on them alone or play tug of war with them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 12:02:36 PM EDT
[#32]
cattle dog Logan and his yellow ball.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#33]
She will ONLY play with these orange balls.  We have dozens of other toys she won't touch

Link Posted: 10/2/2018 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#34]
A Labrador's favorite toy is another Labrador.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
For tennis ball guys that have to replace them often, check out those orange rubber Kong balls.  My neighbor has a few, and I've shot them across the yard numerous times with my riding mower.  Still good to go.
View Quote
Its normally just that they go missing. My dog drops them in the nearby field when pooping. They're super cheap though.

Last time I bushhogged I found 15 balls. They're hard to see if the grass is high.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#36]
A toy? I guess, if I can eat it?  Occasionally I'll find her tennis ball or one of the cats old toys out when I get up in the morning but she's not really interested otherwise.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm not sure Hank has a particular favorite. It changes often haha. Favorite right now is probably his send out toy.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/263232/redlinek9sendout-690355.JPG

Also loves the $4 chunk of rope from Lowe's with a big knot tied at the end

His favorite toy when I'm trying to watch TV is probably the incredibly loud and high pitched squeaking moose @Surf got for him hahaha
View Quote
Well, Zorgie did drown Hank’s toy in your pool.

If anyone can find one of these;

Attachment Attached File

It is literally the most annoying dog toy every.  It has an electronic voice box on when your squeeze it makes different “karate” sounds.   As loud as if you had “Danial-San” from the Karate Kid in your living room.

So we would two big labs each with one of these toys sneak into bed and next thing you know you would be dreaming that you were back in feudal Japan saving the Empire’s daughter with your karate skills.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 2:29:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Until Gretchen passed from liver cancer on Memorial Day, it was a small orange plastic football.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 2:36:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Until Gretchen passed from liver cancer on Memorial Day, it was a small orange plastic football.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/48273/image-694916.JPG
View Quote
Sorry man.

That photo makes me really happy though.. outdoors chilling with your dog.  Hits me in the feelz.

Charlie L O V E S camping.  Fitz has not been yet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 2:41:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Lots of real cool dogs in here.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 2:53:56 AM EDT
[#41]
For Gunny, it's his Duck...

Attachment Attached File

Grrr the old MWD, has no toys and has NEVER played with one since we've had him, I guess his favorite is chasing minnows in the river...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Some great looking dogs in hereI love it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top