Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
We would shove a feral cat in a mail box along the side of the road. When the old lady would drive up, roll down her window, open the mail box the cat would come flying out into the open window of her car. The hilarity of action was just like in the cartoons.

Please note, old lady was considered >25 years old.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I must have been about 11 years old. Crank called some one but left a message.  I learned what *69 was that afternoon. The guy was HEATED... He played the message back for my parents. My parents made me apologize and I caught a slap on the mouth.  Never did it again
View Quote
Ha. I called the operator and said 'don't call us, we'll call you' and hung up, giggling. She called back about 20 seconds later and read me the riot act.  

While it didn't stop me, I sure was more careful about who I called in the future.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:32:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My high school buddies and I would go to store parking lots and place small balloons under car tires. Folks would back out of their parking spots and hear the pop. We'd see them get out, check all their tires, and look highly confused when everything looked intact.
View Quote

I blew up my chemistry teacher's tires.  All four of them simultaneously.  If you mix the right type of iodine with ammonia, then a residue forms at the bottom of the bottle.  It's a clay like substance that is an impact explosive.  It's rather inert when moist.  You can spread it in places like tire treads.  So I did.  Once it's dry then it will blow up with enough impact.  It's been many years but I think it's nitrogen triiodide.  The funniest part is that when it goes boom, a purple cloud shows up.

So I put them on the top of his tires.  When they rolled, all four blew up simultaneously.  With purple clouds going off.  

I asked him a few weeks later what happens when you mix iodine and ammonia.  He smiled at me like he wanted to beat me and said "That's an easy way to get suspended".
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#4]
We went around ramming herby curbys one night, until we got stuck in a ditch.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

• Go to the 9th or 18th green on a golf course, dig up circular plug of grass used to cover the previous location of the cup, transport it to the 8th or 17th hole, fill up the cup with sand from the trap, and cover the hole with the grass plug. Hide in the trees nearby. Hilarity ensues when the next foursome arrives and there's no hole to play!

• Prank call to an insurance agent in the yellow pages with a picture of a Minute Man. "Is Paul Revere there?" "Uh, no, he doesn't work here, sorry." Several of the same calls later, "Stop calling here, you little f*ckers!"

• Pull up a string of synthetic carpet thread from the school floor, wrap it around the eraser end of a pencil with a paper clip sticking out, then drag your feet on the carpet to build up a massive static charge. Discharge a lightning bolt on a classmate by touching them with the paper clip!

• The classic dogshit in a paper lunch bag doused in charcoal starter fluid, lit on fire, ding-dong-ditch. Worked every time!

View Quote

Shocking by FredMan, on Flickr
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Snowman over fire hydrant by the road.

He was undefeated.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
With modern social media, I feel people have forgotten what a prank is supposed to be.

A prank is when both people can get a laugh out of it. And it's harmless.

One of mine...

Had some woods across the street from my house and lived on a somewhat busy street. There was a sharp corner a few houses down so cars always had to slow down when passing the wooded area for the turn.

We would go to a thrift store, buy an old purse, tie a fishing line to it, leave it in the street near a streetlight, and then wait just inside the wooded area with the other end tied to a stick for leverage.  

The trick was to find a spot with just enough lighting to see the purse but not enough to illuminate the fishing line. Think at one point we even spray painted the spool with matte black paint.

Driver's would see the purse in the middle of the road, stop, usually lean down to pick it up, and we would yank on the fishing line to pull the purse back in the woods.

One of my friends got elaborate and color photocopied 20 dollar bills to have them sticking out the top of the purse.

Usually it was met with laughter with some name-calling. Like "you little shits!"

But again, harmless.
View Quote

We used to do that one, too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:43:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i would ding dong ditch and not get shot or we actually call it $#$@ knocking
View Quote

Never heatd it called ding dong ditchem til like ,2000.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I worked at a plant  rebuilt brake calipers, boosters and master cylinders as well as made brake pads
Filthy shop. Our huge fsns that stood on poles were like 36" and would get covered with dust and filth. I would find a filthy one and throw a socket at the back of the fan and bust all the dirt loose, covering the person who was in front of it. Same job i would rub black grease across the front of the builders tables and as they assembled their units their bellies would rub the table and be covered in that shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:49:56 AM EDT
[#10]
A few years out of high school, we were working a few days a week changing tires, a coworker bought a new Geo Metro and was really bragging about his 45+ MPG.

So after the first week my buddy bought a can of 104+ octane boost to use in his personal vehicle, but saved the can and filled it with 87 as it was a metal can with a small cap, we could keep it handy while storing it safely.

About 3 times a week when we had a chance, he would add 1 quart to the Geo's fuel tank and the owner was stoked that his was around 55 MPG. He said it was getting "broken in" lol.

After 2 months he stopped adding the fuel and we asked him how his Geo was doing on fuel.

He took it to the dealer a few times as his MPG went down by 10 since he only drove about 10 min to work and that tiny tank lasted all week easy at first.....until we stopped "helping".

With gas at $1 gal on a bad day it was cheap fun.

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Dad pranked our neighbor. He'd open his screen door every morning to get his paper. Dad tied an pyrotechnic artillery simulator on a line to the door so it would go off when he opened the door.

Loudest whistling pete fireworks sound ever followed by the BANG at the end. Pretty damn funny to us at 8 years old
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I lived in a rural area, one time my cousins and I did the purse thing as well, except we found a black snake and put in it.  A car load of boys in an old beat up station wagon spotted it. They went up the road turned around came back for it. They didn't even stop and the guy in the front passenger side jumps out and snatches it up. They were yelling they had money now and were going to the store. Then we hear them yell "Snake!" All four door open and it looked like a clown car at the circus with all the bodies coming out. Driver didn't even put it in park. There were guys in the back too, trying to get out. The car coasted to a stop in a ditch about 50 yards down the road. My cousins and I had climbed a tree to watch, and we almost fell out from trying not to laugh. Fortunately, we were not spotted.

_______
One of my cousins, a female, would get a random number out of the phone book and call. She would say: "Mrs. Smith? This is the operator. We one have one of our linemen doing work on your phone line for the next 5 minutes. Please do not answer the phone for then next 5 minutes it will electrocute the lineman."

Mrs. Smith would say ok and my cousin would remind them don't answer the phone or it will shock the lineman.

About 3 minutes later my cousin would call back and Mrs Smith would answer. My cousin's brother would scream in the phone like he was being shocked. Mrs. Smith would usually shout too and abruptly hang up.

_______
In HS we would jack up a friend's car (usually a girl) and put watermelon rinds under the rear wheel. Then we would put a small rock under the front tires so it wouldn't move. The person would come out to their car and crank it up, put it in reverse and it wouldn't go anywhere, the tires would spin. They would gun it and tires would still spin. If they got out to see what was wrong, most of the time they could not see the watermelon rinds. They would get back in the car and try to go forward, nothing. Eventually we would come and push their car off.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#13]
My friend stole a giant roll of TP from a Texaco bathroom one night, the kind that's like a foot diameter.  We decided to wrap an entire block in his neighborhood.  Stuck a hair brush in the middle and hung it out the window. Made it several times around the block with a single sheet of TP.

We also took every decorative mailbox in his neighborhood one night and lined them all up in one person's yard.

His neighbor had a big cow metal mailbox.  We took it and kept it for a week or two.  They finally replaced it with a barn.  We took the barn and put the cow back.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Back when the beer drinking age was 18, we drank beer as juniors and seniors in high school. A group of us went to a diner late one night and one of the guys was all wound up and talking his head off. He got up and went to take a leak. One of my buddies loaded up his ice water with salt from the salt shaker. The first guy comes back and keeps jabbering while eating and drinking the glass of saltwater. Suddenly after drinking half the glass, he slams it down on the table and yells at the top of his lungs, "THAT WATER IS GROSS AS SHIT!"
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Bomb bags. Put one underneath an unsuspecting victim's chair and you'd watch them jump out of their seat when it went off
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#16]
A buddy of mine was gifted a truck by his stepdad when he turned 16. We got bored one night and drove out to the local dump back back when everyone took stuff there (pre trash truck service). We found an old tv, card table, chairs, lamps, and a bunch of other odds and ends. We loaded up the truck and took everything to a girl’s house and made an entire living room on her front lawn.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#17]
This bit is hilarious....

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top