Quoted:
This.

The Trigger Effect.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Goodbye World from 2013. Yes, it was awful.
This.

Quoted:
I always thought that one of the dumber ones was the movie where the liberal who bought a shotgun for self defense tossed the gun in the pool when society was crumbling around his families heads. He had to eventually jump in the pool and retrieve the shotgun
The Trigger Effect.

It was the chick that threw the shotgun in the pool, because they had a baby and she was afraid the shotgun was going to shoot the baby (true story to anybody who hasn't seen it).
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There ain't no goddamned page 2 rule.      
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:41:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

As awful as that was, it doesn't compare to the super-awful leftist SHTF flic Bushwick, starring Batista.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Goodbye World from 2013. Yes, it was awful.

As awful as that was, it doesn't compare to the super-awful leftist SHTF flic Bushwick, starring Batista.
That has the most shit movie I've ever seen in my life.   and .
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:42:46 AM EDT
[#6]
That's actually not too bad - Theresa Palmer.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Die Hard 4
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Trigger Effect -- featuring a young Elizabeth Shue in a white tank top.  Most scenes are a "what not do do in a crisis" primer.
View Quote
If you watch it as a cautionary tale, it's actually a pretty decent movie. I own it, and watch it from time to time. (And Shue is hot.)
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:54:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Goodbye World. It was the writer's version of The Big Chill if it happened during SHTF. Honestly I didn't hate it. I'm a sucker for cringe worthy SHTF movies, as I also enjoyed Into The Forest and How I Live Now.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#10]
"When a mysterious mass text ripples its way across the country, triggering a crippling, apocalyptic cyber attack, their home transitions from sheltered modern oasis to a fortress for the estranged old friends that show up at their door for protection and community."

A mean tweet?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#11]
I remember coming across this film when it first came out and how much it infuriated me; the characters are outraged that one of them had a gun. When the rogue National Guard soldiers come in and take ver the beta cucks and their hippy women argue about using it to defend themselves from the Guardsmen (who are basically invading and looting the commune WITH THEIR GUNS), because (paraphrasing) ‘if we used s gun to stop them, we’d be just as bad as they are.’

I don’t even think the idiot who brought the Webley had any spare ammunition for it. I don’t even think he had a full six rounds for the cylinder. The hippies were absolutely terrified of it. Like it was a bomb that was gonna randomly ‘go off.’
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yep. She was bad. Very, very bad. She needed to be punished. spanked
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And all their ammo.
FIFY
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Jungle Book. That is the name of the movie.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cabin in the Woods.
View Quote

This movie was so awesome. I had zero idea what I was in for, thinking it was just another "horror" movie.   It went full retard and was a blast to watch.

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Emmanuelle II Lock the back door

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:38:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Emmanuelle II Lock the back door

View Quote

Found the guy who stayed up late watching Cinemax
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#17]

That was surprisingly good!
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 11:06:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Goodbye World. It was the writer's version of The Big Chill if it happened during SHTF. Honestly I didn't hate it. I'm a sucker for cringe worthy SHTF movies, as I also enjoyed Into The Forest and How I Live Now.
View Quote

I'm watching it now. It's not too bad, I have questionable taste so there's that.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And all their ammo.
FIFY
Well that's certainly one way to go

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 11:16:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lol

"I knew the collapse was coming so I moved to Northern California and built this sweet ass hippie cabin

I just forgot about the part where I should buy guns and ammo and learn how to use them because that would make me a bad guy.

Then when the collapse happened I made sure to invite all of my city friends who have no worthwhile skillets or the appropriate mindset to survive, and made sure they all brought their wives and girlfriends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX8daCjqtNo
View Quote
Oh yeah, that was horrible.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Cabin Fever.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#22]
The Trigget Effect wasn’t all that bad. It fairly accurately portrayed how suburbanites in the 90’s would react in a lights out scenario. The yuppie dad matured and grew a spine in order to save his family and his friend as the world fell apart around him, and the “gun fanatic” in the neighborhood took care of business (criminal element) and got away with it in the end. Everybody wins. Plus the viewer gets to see Elizabeth Shues nipples in a sheer bra
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 11:30:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So much for page two rule. Oh well, was more of a guideline than an actual rule. It's on Amazon Prime (free).
View Quote

It's a shame society has broken down to the point even ARFCOM doesn't respect the long established culture & traditions of the "Page 2 rule"...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 3:50:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The Trigget Effect wasn’t all that bad. It fairly accurately portrayed how suburbanites in the 90’s would react in a lights out scenario. The yuppie dad matured and grew a spine in order to save his family and his friend as the world fell apart around him, and the “gun fanatic” in the neighborhood took care of business (criminal element) and got away with it in the end. Everybody wins. Plus the viewer gets to see Elizabeth Shues nipples in a sheer bra
View Quote

Just watched this movie on a flight - zombies in downtown LA. Single dude used to surfing and slaying pussy stuck in his apartment with some whisky and water but not much else. Looses hope until he sees a girl in a nearby apartment and does a lot of brave stuff to help her and himself survive.

No guns (you hear gunshots in the beginning) and lots of running away from/hiding from zombies instead of killing them. Still good view of what most people would do and you do kind of root for the guy after a while.

Alone Trailer #1 (2020) | Movieclips Indie
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Just watched this movie on a flight - zombies in downtown LA. Single dude used to surfing and slaying pussy stuck in his apartment with some whisky and water but not much else. Looses hope until he sees a girl in a nearby apartment and does a lot of brave stuff to help her and himself survive.

No guns (you hear gunshots in the beginning) and lots of running away from/hiding from zombies instead of killing them. Still good view of what most people would do and you do kind of root for the guy after a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHKgptVbT9s
View Quote

Similar Korean movie:
#Alive | Official Trailer | Netflix
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top