#maketexasmexicoagain
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had a six pack of Lone Star tall boys. Then switched to a 30 Oz rtic cup filled with Jim Bean and a splash of coke.

Lone Star ftmfw real beer

Is that a dark or light beer?

It's a brown ale.

#maketexasmexicoagain

Interesting. So it's a mexican beer?
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Three cans of regular Coors in a 52 oz cup topped off with Mott's Clamato juice and a dash of Twangerz lemon/lime salt.

Poor boy's Chelada.   Working on my second one.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Makers 46, neat.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Homemade mead.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:08:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Same thing as always...the Champagne of Beers, working on High Life #4 as we speak.

Might switch up to some of the Sailor Jerry's or Wild Turkey I have a bit later.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:11:53 AM EDT
[#7]
A beer called "Beer"!
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:14:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Homemade mead.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:15:00 AM EDT
[#9]
... Life is great. At 8750 feet in Telluride, Colorado. We're drinking a nice Cabernet Sauvignon on the balcony
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:15:22 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Homemade mead.

http://i.imgur.com/DFBTj0a.gif

I like a good home made mead. My buddy makes a light beer that is quite delicious.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:15:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A beer called "Beer"!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:15:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
... Life is great. At 8750 feet in Telluride, Colorado. We're drinking a nice Cabernet Sauvignon on the balcony
View Quote

Other then CO's gun laws Colorado is a beautiful state.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:17:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Been drinking bud heavy, bud light, and miller lite since 10:00AM. It is now bed time.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:18:16 AM EDT
[#14]

I've had that...and Delirium tremens too. Good stuff.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#15]
My favorite local brew.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:20:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Ezra Brooks Kentucky Bourbon and a splash of water
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:21:19 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Had a six pack of Lone Star tall boys. Then switched to a 30 Oz rtic cup filled with Jim Bean and a splash of coke.

It's a brown ale.
#maketexasmexicoagain

Lone Star is a pilsner and used to be brewed in San Antonio. It's brewed under license somewhere else now.
The Lone Star Brewery, built in 1884, was the first large mechanized brewery in Texas. Adolphus Busch, of Anheuser-Busch, founded it along with a group of San Antonio businessmen. The castle-like building now houses the San Antonio Museum of Art. Lone Star beer was the company's main brand. It was marketed as "The National Beer of Texas." The Lone Star name is now owned by Pabst Brewing Co. Production of Lone Star is currently contracted out to Miller Brewing Company in Fort Worth.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:23:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lone Star is a pilsner and used to be brewed in San Antonio. It's brewed under license somewhere else now.

The Lone Star Brewery, built in 1884, was the first large mechanized brewery in Texas. Adolphus Busch, of Anheuser-Busch, founded it along with a group of San Antonio businessmen. The castle-like building now houses the San Antonio Museum of Art. Lone Star beer was the company's main brand. It was marketed as "The National Beer of Texas." The Lone Star name is now owned by Pabst Brewing Co. Production of Lone Star is currently contracted out to Miller Brewing Company in Fort Worth.

View Quote

Interdesting. Thanks for the back story.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:24:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Raising a glass of Canadian to my father who passed on 16 May.  He was 83 and still working.  

He worked 5 years on a WA state dairy with only a handful of days off to move his family to Wyoming.

Worked with me 30 years.  Cheerful in all weathers.  Never shirked a task.  Splended behavior.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:29:10 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live about a mile from the miller brewery in Ft Worth. I'm more of a shiner fan. I love their black and their Ruby Red, but usually end up with Shiner Bock as that's what most places carry.

They make several more brews not pictured.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:48:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I live about a mile from the miller brewery in Ft Worth. I'm more of a shiner fan. I love their black and their Ruby Red, but usually end up with Shiner Bock as that's what most places carry.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tdezpEAONok/UG4Hm2qPBpI/AAAAAAAACyU/quwN-GLASuw/s1600/DSC02132.JPG

They make several more brews not pictured.

View Quote

Lone Star makes a Bock that is quite tasty if you can find it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:53:05 AM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Homemade mead.

What would you like to know?
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:00:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Some 1835 Bourbon. I know it's not a true Texas whiskey, but it's not bad.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:01:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Russell's Reserve Single Barrel

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:03:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's a brown ale.

#maketexasmexicoagain
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a brown ale.

#maketexasmexicoagain

What in the wild wild world of fuck is #maketexasmexicoagain.

Fuck I think we need to take  some more of Mexico,  they ain't able to control it , I think  the people in the mexican states along the border should join Texas. Of course I have been drinkin
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:03:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I like a good home made mead. My buddy makes a light beer that is quite delicious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Homemade mead.

Mine is no show winner but it's very drinkable, and it can get you crazy drunk. Like wishing you were dead in the morning after drunk. LOL
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:05:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Homemade mead.

What's in it? Straight mead or melomel? What yeast, and how old?
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:06:02 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Fuck I think we need to take  some more of Mexico,  they ain't able to control it , I think  the people in the mexican states along the border should join Texas. Of course I have been drinkin
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a brown ale.

#maketexasmexicoagain

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:08:30 AM EDT
[#29]

WT knows how to make premier quality whiskey, no doubt.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:09:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Raising a glass of Canadian to my father who passed on 16 May.  He was 83 and still working.  

He worked 5 years on a WA state dairy with only a handful of days off to move his family to Wyoming.

Worked with me 30 years.  Cheerful in all weathers.  Never shirked a task.  Splended behavior.

View Quote

Worked with my father 36 years and he died at 83 too in 2007.   The pain mellows  after a while brother.  You are a lucky man to have worked with your dad.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:10:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Homemade mead.

Straight mead.
Cote des Blancs yeast.
Nearly 2 years old now and I'm down to 13 bottles out of almost 48.

I need to get with an old friend who is a bee keeper and buy some of his honey to make more. I'm probably going to make 2 batches this time. One plain and one wild blackberry melomel.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:32:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Snapple
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 3:03:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Captain's Private Stock is hands down my favorite rum, and I tried a mess of them a while back.  That's some really excellent rum that you can sip neat, IMO.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Red's Strawberry Ale. Captain Morgans Private Stock.
Captain's Private Stock is hands down my favorite rum, and I tried a mess of them a while back.  That's some really excellent rum that you can sip neat, IMO.

Well it snuck up on me. And I'm still up trying to work some of it off before I try going to bed
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top