Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds like it's ready to take on the mall parking lot, like 90 percent of bro'd out jeeps do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/452491/00T0T_ptPAoIGT2A_600x450-361543.JPGmy new bitch, bought it last Wednesday. 2004 rubicon one owner, 73k miles, and stole it at $13,500. I took the ugly ass pin stripes off it, and put 35s on it Saturday.
Sounds like it's ready to take on the mall parking lot, like 90 percent of bro'd out jeeps do.
somebody sounds jealous. That's ok you'll grow up one day and drive a big boy vehicle.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#2]
No but you'll need these...

Link Posted: 11/13/2017 1:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
i bet you sit in your Subaru, and furiously masturbate using beard oil as lube, thinking about what you're going to do with that stack of used pallets sitting in your ship lap paneled "garage". Don't you?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i bet you sit in your Subaru, and furiously masturbate using beard oil as lube, thinking about what you're going to do with that stack of used pallets sitting in your ship lap paneled "garage". Don't you?
View Quote
Not really.  If I want to get lumber I can just go to the hardware store and put it in the bed of my extremely practical truck that can also handle off-roading really well.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup.  And Toyota gave anyone with this issue 1.5x the value of their truck.  When your big-wheels shitbox croaks at 70k you will be SOL though.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:07:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not really.  If I want to get lumber I can just go to the hardware store and put it in the bed of my extremely practical truck that can also handle off-roading really well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
sorry but there isn't and never will be pickup that is as universally capable off-road as a short wheelbase jeep. If i need to haul shit i hook up my 5x8 utility taller.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yup.  And Toyota gave anyone with this issue 1.5x the value of their truck.  When your big-wheels shitbox croaks at 70k you will be SOL though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
got a 2012 jku 83k flawless. Next
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Jeep thread, for the haters

Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

TJ was almost double that when it got wrecked.....JKU is way past that now with ZERO problems......

Don't you have another harmonic dampener to change?

Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've got one of each. But the jeep doesn't run, as is tradition.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/strikerap/IMG_0281.jpg
View Quote
Me too.
'05 Wrangler and '16 Tacoma.
Both run just fine, though.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#14]

That's about how I feel

Just

Empty

Every

Pocket

Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
Corporate Office:
25 St James's Street?
London SW1A 1HA
United Kingdom
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just LOL at all the Tacoma haters, don't worry boys, one day when you grow up you can own a Tacoma.
For now just keep throwing money at that jeep if it makes you feel good.
They all end up in a used car lot, just look around where you live, they are all over the place, I see hundreds of them here.
That should tell you all you need to know about them, go ahead and ask me how many Tacoma's I see in the used car lots here.
Hint, hint, I can count them on one hand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Just LOL at all the Tacoma haters, don't worry boys, one day when you grow up you can own a Tacoma.
For now just keep throwing money at that jeep if it makes you feel good.
They all end up in a used car lot, just look around where you live, they are all over the place, I see hundreds of them here.
That should tell you all you need to know about them, go ahead and ask me how many Tacoma's I see in the used car lots here.
Hint, hint, I can count them on one hand.
Nobody is hating on Tacomas, this is a jeep thread...was nice at first but now filled with grown men telling others that they're mad that others don't like the same shitty toyota truck that they do. Lol, how shitty does ones life have to be to have that kind of mindset? I couldn't imagine going into a tacoma thread and doing that....It's sad.

Also, when I see a bunch of a certain vehicle in lots it tells me that they sell well.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Something like this will be mine so I can stop picking up feed sacks in a BMW.  I have a 1996 F-350 but I don't want to drive that pig to work every day.

DROOL!!!!! (never owned a Jeep, but I have an idea what I'm in for)  
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#18]
I have about the same amount invested in my Jeep as I do in my 4Runner. The jeep was given to me for my 12th birthday, the 4Runner I have had for about 5 years.
The 4Runner is my DD, the Jeep hasnt run for more than a weekend in almost 5 fucking years. If I didnt have such a sentimental hold on it, I would have burned the SOB to the ground and danced on the leavings.
For what its worth, the Jeep is a 1941 Ford manufactured and its getting to be a PITA to find correct parts. If I gave in and started updating it to CJ stuff I would likely have a more reliable wheeler. The 4Runner is a groceries getter that has impressed the hell out of me, it has gone places it shouldnt have, without issue.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nobody is hating on Tacomas, this is a jeep thread...was nice at first but now filled with grown men telling others that they're mad that others don't like the same shitty toyota truck that they do. Lol, how shitty does ones life have to be to have that kind of mindset? I couldn't imagine going into a tacoma thread and doing that....It's sad.

Also, when I see a bunch of a certain vehicle in lots it tells me that they sell well.
View Quote
Exactly.......and there's one guy here who can't stop himself from shitting in literally every Jeep thread that gets posted
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:21:46 PM EDT
[#20]
I just point to my JKU hat to ensure there is no doubt about me being a douche bag.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Something like this will be mine so I can stop picking up feed sacks in a BMW.  I have a 1996 F-350 but I don't want to drive that pig to work every day.

DROOL!!!!! (never owned a Jeep, but I have an idea what I'm in for)  
http://2016newtruck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2018-Jeep-Scrambler-side.jpg
View Quote
If they end up making a purple rubicon truck, I'll be trading in my F150 platinum.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

sorry but there isn't and never will be pickup that is as universally capable off-road as a short wheelbase jeep. If i need to haul shit i hook up my 5x8 utility taller.
View Quote
Yeah that's practical.  You have to hitch a trailer to your jeep whenever you haul something.  But at least it goes over rocks good amirite?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#23]
" />

17 Rubicon Hard Rock
AEV 3.5 SC
AEV Salta
BFG KO2 35s
Warn Zeon 10s
GOBI ranger rack
CVT Mt Shasta Extended

My wife drives a Toyota @AngryNagant what does your husband drive?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#24]
wtf? the driveshaft up up in there?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

wtf? the driveshaft up up in there?
View Quote
Idk, it probably rusted through and broke with the frame
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

TJ was almost double that when it got wrecked.....JKU is way past that now with ZERO problems......

Don't you have another harmonic dampener to change?

https://i.imgur.com/SrD7TSd.jpg
View Quote
lol, how common is that?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
I like that color
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Jeep thread!  Sorry, I'm late.  Is somebody making tacos??

Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#29]

This one always gives me a chuckle.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b590/shawn54761/20170827_135631_zpsnrxyfici.jpg~original" target="_blank">http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b590/shawn54761/20170827_135631_zpsnrxyfici.jpg~original

17 Rubicon Hard Rock
AEV 3.5 SC
AEV Salta
BFG KO2 35s
Warn Zeon 10s
GOBI ranger rack
CVT Mt Shasta Extended
View Quote
Nice . got any pics of the cvt set up?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:29:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A shittier, inferior embarrassing excuse of an off road vehicle?  Why would any respectful man want that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.tfltruck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Keep following your dreams, boys, and eventually you'll be able to get this. All gotta start somewhere though.
A shittier, inferior embarrassing excuse of an off road vehicle?  Why would any respectful man want that?
I hope you realize that's a GX460. A landcruiser + 4runner for rich people.

Inferior it is not.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

lol, how common is that?
View Quote
Very.............These aren't Florida trucks....
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Did your mom fix your grill yet?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Currently rocking a plain ol 14 Xterra X 4x4.  love it.
View Quote
Do you go on the local AZXC runs?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Nice . got any pics of the cvt set up?
View Quote
Ill put some on my Insta @whitetrashadventures
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:37:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Keep following your dreams, boys, and eventually you'll be able to get this. All gotta start somewhere though.
View Quote
Lol I have a GX - Rubicons a better wheeler, period, dot.  Wouldn't want to roll one everyday though
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#37]
I drive a Toyota but I miss my TJ. Anybodys mind blown?

Sold my 2004 TJ a few years back, got stupid money for it but miss it every snowfall and camping trip.
Attachment Attached File

Skyjacker 4” single flex lift
OX manual lockers front and rear
Chipped and high flow throttle body
KnN Cold Air
Homemade tire carrier
Quadratec front tube bumper
33x12.50r15 Mickey MTZs x 5
Neoprene seat covers
High Lift Jack
Marine grade head unit
Electric fan

When someone ask what I had in it, I cried.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lol I have a GX - Rubicons a better wheeler, period, dot.  Wouldn't want to roll one everyday though
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

470 or 460? No doubt they probably are.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Jeep thread Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Anyone else not seeing the pics, but instead a black box with a green arrow pointing to a red image attachment...
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Just maintenance so far oil etc.

Tires likely never...got them to toss in FOUR sets of tires for the Rubicon when we got it lol.

I would like to get my wife some rails / guards for the body between the tires at some point but that's only like 400 bucks, and even my broken ass self can get under there to screw them in hehe.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#42]
In way after the purse fight started
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm rocking a Wrangler this week while in Kauai

Cost: $573

It's loud, visibility sucks, turn radius sucks, trans hunts too much, under powered, and it wanders all over the place.

Less gay than a vert stang though
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#44]
$0.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/452491/00T0T_ptPAoIGT2A_600x450-361543.JPGmy new bitch, bought it last Wednesday. 2004 rubicon one owner, 73k miles, and stole it at $13,500. I took the ugly ass pin stripes off it, and put 35s on it Saturday.
View Quote
I hate you.  I bought my 2005 Rubicon with 84,000 miles for $16,500.  I was impatient and it was exactly what I wanted.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

470 or 460? No doubt they probably are.
View Quote
Oddly enough until I move my 470, both. Also had a UZJ100. Kid has a stock TT FJ. Have a few Series Rovers as well. Wheel with my nephews and a couple friends with Rubicon's, and the FJ can get there, but outta the box the Rubi's the best wheeler out there.

But as a DD - yea I don't want a Jeep.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
IBSTO......in before shit-posting Toyota owners

https://i.imgur.com/6kmixPJ.jpg
View Quote
Mounting that hydraulic boom lift on the hard top is genius... I hope this becomes a trend.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yeah that's practical.  You have to hitch a trailer to your jeep whenever you haul something.  But at least it goes over rocks good amirite?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

show us on the doll where the bad jeep touched you
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 3:35:24 PM EDT
[#50]

"Spared no expense." Actually many expenses were spared to get that Jeep on the road.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top