Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2022 12:08:47 PM EDT
Palm oil doesn’t seem to grow at my house what with the sun-zero temps and all, but I’d buy bunny slippers and a hoodie for my slave monkeys.

Do you think they’d wander around the neighborhood and get into garbage cans like my daughter’s dog does?  Maybe I should get a collie to herd my slave monkeys back into the yard.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Palm oil doesn’t seem to grow at my house what with the sun-zero temps and all, but I’d buy bunny slippers and a hoodie for my slave monkeys.

Do you think they’d wander around the neighborhood and get into garbage cans like my daughter’s dog does?  Maybe I should get a collie to herd my slave monkeys back into the yard.
View Quote

Well then….
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#2]
We got our peepee slapped down here in the south the last time we went down that path.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We got our peepee slapped down here in the south the last time we went down that path.
View Quote

LMAO Spicy.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Where can I order lawn care trained slave monkeys?
View Quote

have any kids?
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I have teenagers for that.  They mow about as well as a slave monkey.  I swear they're out there making crop circles some times.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Goats?
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Careful OP or you'll end up like this guy

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Royal Caribbean has cruises to St. Kitts.  Monkeys run that island.  Take cruise, sneak monkey back on the boat with you. If you wrap it up in a white towel they will just think it’s one of those towel animals the house keepers made. Just got back from there last week.  It’s insane. Cannot grow any crops or gardens because the monkeys will strip them clean. All fresh fruit and vegetables are imported weekly.
They need to import .22 LR and rifles.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:39:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Call your local GOPe representative and the Chamber of Commerce. You’re probably too small but they can help with this sort of thing.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#10]
there are some wild monkees running around in florida. might go down there and try capturing a few...

These Monkeys Call a Florida Airport Home
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Tagged for info.

*Hits F5F5F5 so I don't miss a deal like I did with the Burris scope thread yesterday*
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Arfcom does not have a kink subforum.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 1:39:45 PM EDT
[#13]
How does one pay a monkey? Would all monkey labor be slave labor? Or can they open checking accounts for a direct deposit?

Can monkeys finance the purchase of a car? A house? Perhaps they can open their own small buinsess?
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Royal Caribbean has cruises to St. Kitts.  Monkeys run that island.  Take cruise, sneak monkey back on the boat with you. If you wrap it up in a white towel they will just think it’s one of those towel animals the house keepers made. Just got back from there last week.  It’s insane. Cannot grow any crops or gardens because the monkeys will strip them clean. All fresh fruit and vegetables are imported weekly.
They need to import .22 LR and rifles.
View Quote

I won’t settle for less than a barrel of them.

And I want delivery.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Years ago, I entertained the idea of training spider monkeys to clean gutters.

Pull up the truck, open the cage, they would swarm the house, climb the drain pipes, and run the roofline, scooping the leaves and debris out of the gutters.

Then they would regroup at the truck for their treat, or snort of cocaine, or whatever.

I figured you could save a fortune on Worker's Comp, and you could even upcharge clients because their kids would think it was a circus!

I even had a name for it:  "Monkey Business."

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#16]
You give up on the 'Tactical Wheelbarrow?'
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#17]
I cut my lawn, you damn dirty ape!

Reported!
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:06:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Monkey slave labor is so bad even Walmart  said "Nope. Not having any part of it"

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:08:07 PM EDT
[#19]
This thread has potential
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I cut my lawn, you damn dirty ape!

Reported!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Monkey slave labor is so bad even Walmart  said "Nope. Not having any part of it"

View Quote

Maybe they learned from the Harvey's department store in downtown Nashville, with it's Monkey Bar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top