Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:03:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LoL
Never. Because it doesn’t matter one bit.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He won’t step down.  He will be primaried out.  He’s not doing the job anyway.

Edit: that leaves more time to sacrifice Kamala.
View Quote

This.  They know he is a loser and want a better candidate in 2024.  He won't step down or be replaced.  Their goal is that he reconsider his candidacy and withdraw from the election without making waves.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I don’t think he will if Trump is the nominee.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:30:50 AM EDT
[#5]
This picture ought to scare everyone.  Not so funny thing, I showed my mother just the picture without any context and asked her what she thought of that smirk and her first reply was "Oh Lord, we're in trouble" followed by "she just makes my skin crawl, bless her heart".  

Attachment Attached File

From this thread: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Biden-says-no-when-asked-if-he-lied-about-being-involved-in-Hunter-s-business-deals/5-2654684/
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Newsom is reportedly his replacement for the election.

Make America like California?
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
For the first year, there was silence about Joe's crimes.  Then there were drips.  Last year was a faucet leak.
Lately has been a fire hydrant. Now it is like Niagra Falls.

I figured the end was a month ago.  I am thinking next week.

What say you? Why?
View Quote

He's not stepping down. The most he'll do is decline to run for a second term.

The establishment can't allow one of its own to be Nixon'd.

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:56:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Step down

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Let’s see.. two aneurisms, deep vein thrombosis, prostrate surgery, gallbladder removed, non melanoma skin cancers, sleep apnea, afib and now a crap.  And he’s 80 years old, clearly mentally incapacitated and stumbling around most of the time.  He is a ticking time bomb.  He’s in my 2023 dead pool.
View Quote

Joe pooped?
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:01:04 AM EDT
[#10]
He won't see Christmas 2023; one way or another
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:01:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If Harris was not such a disaster, he would be gone already.

Notice there has been absolutely nothing in the press about Harris as of late, they know she is a loser.
View Quote

This.  Im convinced he was to step down at the 2yr mark.  Then they figured out how bad of an investment Harris is and have held back.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#12]
January 20, 2029

He's a figurehead for tens of thousands of civil service and appointed democrat apparatchiks buzzing along in 438* federal agencies. They're doing a smash-up job destroying the USA, and Xiden is not going anywhere.

*nobody actually knows how many
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#13]
You mean Fall Down ?
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#14]
A leftist giving up power?

lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Chair Force One will help Cornpop step down.

Stairs are too risky.

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This picture ought to scare everyone.  Not so funny thing, I showed my mother just the picture without any context and asked her what she thought of that smirk and her first reply was "Oh Lord, we're in trouble" followed by "she just makes my skin crawl, bless her heart".  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/70832/Biden_-_Copy_JPG-2867526.JPG

From this thread: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Biden-says-no-when-asked-if-he-lied-about-being-involved-in-Hunter-s-business-deals/5-2654684/
View Quote

Goddang.   She looks like shes wearing a human skinsuit.

LIZZARD people alet!
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#17]
If it’s not be said, he’s much more likely to fall down than to step down.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#18]
After his second term runs out.

Haven't there been these threads since he got elected?

Ever month, "when is jb going to step down?"

Well, the answers seems to be never.

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#19]
They want Newsome in not Kennedy but Kennedy might be a great 3rd party choice for independent minded lefties.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:34:16 AM EDT
[#20]
He wont resign. Doesn't matter what happens. The left flat out doesn't give a shit.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Billionaires Line Up Behind Biden for 2024

hedge fund executive Donald Sussman who told CNBC that Biden was akin to President Franklin D. Roosevelt in what he has legislatively and executively accomplished with his “Build Back Better” agenda.

“I am thrilled his unique leadership will continue,” Sussman said.
View Quote

The money men are getting what they paid for, so why would they stop now?
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:55:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If Harris was not such a disaster, he would be gone already.

Notice there has been absolutely nothing in the press about Harris as of late, they know she is a loser.
View Quote

Pretty much this. He will not step down. There will be an announcement that in consultation with his family and he having been told (by top men - top men!) he has accomplished more than all other presidents combined. He has made the decision not to run for another term. The Dems will decide what POS they will pick as their next nominee and they will be chosen to win the next Dem. primary. Likely Newsom or some obscure person no one ever heard of before they have been grooming in the background.
If Biden does not agree to such an announcement then    FJB will learn what happens to their party members when they outlive their usefulness and will not go away on their own as told.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Newsom is waiting.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 11:34:40 AM EDT
[#24]
In an honest election, I don’t see the youth getting behind  Biden. Saw where they are 60% of the Dem voting bloc. No more free stuff to promise. And I doubt he excites even the most die hard supporters.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
For the first year, there was silence about Joe's crimes.  Then there were drips.  Last year was a faucet leak.
Lately has been a fire hydrant. Now it is like Niagra Falls.

I figured the end was a month ago.  I am thinking next week.

What say you? Why?
View Quote
I'd say we were closer to a leak.... I think one would be way over doing it at a Fire Hydrant...  JMHO.

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#26]

McGoo could talk, he had a cognitive mind, he got around pretty quickly, and he was incredibly lucky......he didn't have to cheat. He just couldn't see.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They want Newsome in not Kennedy but Kennedy might be a great 3rd party choice for independent minded lefties.
View Quote

Agreed, and while I'd much rather see Kennedy than Newsome, I hate to think of either of them in office- especially Newsome (total scumbag).  
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:54:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Never. They don't live in the same reality that most of us do. People like him and the Clintons truly believe they do nothing wrong.
View Quote

Oh, they know, they just don't care.

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:55:38 PM EDT
[#29]
He won't. The only reason this is happening now is because the dems don't want him. He's too vulnerable.

Gavin Newsom will step in and take over. He will be the next president because of our fascination with trump who is far too damaged to win against anyone not named Joe biden.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#30]
You have to ask Obama that question.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I’m starting to think he won’t step down until after the election
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He's His voter base and the Democratic party is still in the denial stage.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 2:59:14 PM EDT
[#33]
The stooge isn't going anywhere
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He won't. The only reason this is happening now is because the dems don't want him. He's too vulnerable.

Gavin Newsom will step in and take over. He will be the next president because of our fascination with trump who is far too damaged to win against anyone not named Joe biden.
View Quote

Make America California Again.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#35]
July 4 and still in power, but Cocaine discovered at WH is another straw on the Camel's back.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#36]
UK trip is showing Joe at his worst.  Still in office, but why?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top