Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: Today 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#1]
CCI brass and aluminum , Magtech , My Winchester has random rounds that have a bulge in the cases from improper sizing . They will not seat in most pistols.
Link Posted: Today 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems like an easy choice with ammoseek and filtering by brass.
Link Posted: Today 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I shoot a lot of S&B 124 Grn FMJ. Good stuff!
Link Posted: Today 11:10:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I just ordered another half case of Igman 124gr 9mm. About as cheap as you can get for non-Turkish ammo, and it feeds in everything I’ve fed it to, including the Luger. I plan on burning through my 115gr stockpile and replacing it with 124’s.
I ordered 250rds of 147gr Speer Lawman to try suppressed once my can clears.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 12:24:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I tried the S&B 9mm ammo and could not get thru a magazine without a failure to fire.  Full primer strikes and deep indentions but no fire.  I've crossed them off my purchase list no matter the cost because I don't want to take a chance on a squib.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 1:26:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Glarus] [#6]
Has anyone shot STV Scorpio? Czech-made. I have several boxes, haven't shot any of it yet. I like that it's very compactly packed, without space between the cartridges. Not that that means it's good, just that it's a nice feature.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top