Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: Yesterday 6:53:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SPARKY4]
There will be a lot of TLDR, which I am willing to bet most are jeep drivers who are smooth brained and have the attention span of a gold fish.

They have got to be the most oblivious and/or inconsiderate subculture to lurch around this planet.

After pulling out in front of traffic, they drive at least 5 miles under the speed limit, 7-10 if they are on a long winding, single lane road with no passing opportunities and a parade of people cursing them for holding up traffic .

Know that some of these people you have trapped behind you even get to the point they may risk passing you with their family in the car and no way to see upcoming, oncoming traffic.  

That does not make them stupid or bad parents.  They have just done the math and determined that the risk is worth it and is a win/win situation for them.

They either get by you, or crash and burn never to have to share the world with another moronic jeep driver.  Hell, they may even go out a hero and get a place of remembrance dedicated to them for taking you out when they sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

Then there is the lights.  There is an unwritten jeep rule that you MUST drive with your brights on until you get a lift and larger tires.  At that point, the dims work equally well to blind oncoming traffic.  But if you want to be a real jeep driver, go ahead and keep the brights on after your lift.  

Lastly, observation on the culture.  Jeeps are the vehicle chosen by the “girl” half of a lesbian couple, while the “butch” half typically chooses a dodge truck or some type of Subaru.  The hetero couples who drive them would rather spend their time madly clicking websites to find plastic ducks to use as community butt plugs on their jeep group outing they go to in the middle of nowhere for circle jerks.  That is why they can only muster half a wave to each other.  The before mentions circle jerks are why they can only muster half a wave to each other all have tendinitis.  

TLDR version:  95% of Jeep wrangler drivers are subhuman.  I think given the chance do deport all illegal emigrants, or be rid of all of you, I would seriously have to take time to think about which option to choose.
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#1]
pics of femme lesbian Heep wrangler lol drivers not loading there, big shooter.
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Solid rant.
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pedaler:
Solid rant.
View Quote
needs a bunch moar "fucks" and/or "fucking" to be a proper rant.
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Around here the left lane campers are almost always jeep idiots

Link Posted: Yesterday 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#5]
OP is 100% correct.

Jeep drivers are horrible, that's probably why my wife wants one.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:00:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigHumidity] [#6]
Originally Posted By SPARKY4:

Know that some of these people you have trapped behind you even get to the point they may risk passing you with their family in the car and no way to see upcoming, oncoming traffic.  
That does not make them stupid or bad parents.  
View Quote

You are wrong. That makes them retards.

I drive everywhere at or below the speed limit. I don't give two fucks what some faggot behind me thinks. I drive even slower in my Wrangler. If they don't like it? LOL.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m sorry you can’t afford a Jeep Wrangler OP.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 797hp:
Around here the left lane campers are almost always jeep idiots

View Quote

Subarus, by far, around here.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I drive the speed limit, if you don't like that, get my attention in traffic and I'll be more than happy to discuss my driving habits with you.

When the deer are active and the roads icy I'll appositely drive under the limit, but again, get my attention in traffic and let us chat together about my driving.

Link Posted: Yesterday 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#10]
They are constantly ducked up the ass, it is just that simple
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Almost all drivers are idiots, plan accordingly.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By M1dW99Z:
I’m sorry you can’t afford a Jeep Wrangler OP.
View Quote

I am sorry that you feel anything made by Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in the last 25 years (with a few exceptions I am sure) is worth owning.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Things ARF.com hates: California, cats, drones, ham radio licenses, pit bulls, In-n-Out Burger, Apple Computer, solar power, wolves, EVs, smart meters, boomers, women, Jeeps, cooked meat, and intellectual property rights.  

Laws that ARF.com violates: Amateur Radio, Drone, Copyright and Trademark, and windshield tint.

Link Posted: Yesterday 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#15]
My father picked up a tj this year.  I told him it’d be a fun “toy”

Several electrical problems later, I have resolved.  He is still frustrated why I always refer to it as a “toy”
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SPARKY4:I am sorry that you feel anything made by Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in the last 25 years (with a few exceptions I am sure) is worth owning.
View Quote

You have convinced me of your irrational hate.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By S1W:

View Quote

Can’t remember the last time I saw a Subaru

Up here in northern AZ jeeps are very popular

People buy them, install lift kits and bigger wheels and tires, and then they avoid the dirt completely

So they drive them on the highway where the speed limit is 75, and they do 68 in the left lane because they’re scared of getting speed wobbles

Luckily the state troopers have started cracking down on left lane campers
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#19]
What do you drive?
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:10:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SPARKY4] [#20]
Originally Posted By S1W:

View Quote

They are driving their butch lesbian lovers Subaru, because one of 2 things happened.

They  were driving the jeep and got ran off the road by an angry mob for being a “jeep driver”.

Or all the jeeps broke down, maybe even on the way home from buying it new at a lot.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I just had a Jeep Wrangler run me off the road today.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:13:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Hammbone:
I just had a Jeep Wrangler run me off the road today.
View Quote

That was probably an Asian woman driving a jeep.  THAT is the worst combination.  Maybe she was just looking for a curb to jump.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:17:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Guntoter] [#24]
That was an awesome post by OP, I laughed hard enough to bring tears to my eyes.

By the way we are Jeep Wrangler owners. When we are on the road we ignore everyone else and I keep my LED driving lights on all the time too.  It’s a Jeep thing.

ETA: my wife is Asian and drives it too!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Why are jeep wrangler drivers idiots for the most part?
View Quote

Probably because they are women.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#27]
I’ve definitely noticed that a huge % of wrangler drivers refuse to even drive the speed limit…I mean I guess when your vehicles literally have a problem called ‘death wobble’ at highway speeds you just drive your pavement queen slow as fuck.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Haven’t noticed Jeep drivers being any worse than 30-50 year old women in any other vehicle (that seems to be the Jeep/Bronco demographic).
I did see a middle aged, blonde psychopath in a wrangler on I75 swoop in and brake check a semi multiple times.  The semi ended up at a complete stop in the center lane to avoid hitting her.  There was a guy in the passenger seat of the jeep who seemed to know to keep his mouth shut.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#29]

That was probably an Asian woman driving a jeep.  THAT is the worst combination.  Maybe she was just looking for a curb to jump.
View Quote

A friend was dating a Thai girl.  She called him to come to the Jeep dealership to drive her brand new, 5 speed Wrangler home as she had never driven a manual before.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Paul:
I drive the speed limit, if you don't like that, get my attention in traffic and I'll be more than happy to discuss my driving habits with you.

When the deer are active and the roads icy I'll appositely drive under the limit, but again, get my attention in traffic and let us chat together about my driving.

View Quote

I would be happy to have that discussion.  I can guarantee you that I would voice my opinion, and you sound like you would to.  Hopefully everything would go well and we could grab beer and talk guns.

I have long had a disdain for jeep drivers.  What’s that we say around here?  Stereotypes exist for a reason.  

What made me want to voice my opinion was a recent trip to the Florida Keys.  Some asshat in a wrangler pulled out in front of traffic and made it a point to go 7 miles exactly under the speed limit for the entire time in an area that was miles of single lane road (not on deer key, so no need to worry about them).

Once we got to an area with multiple lanes, many people got next to him, slowed down, started yelling and flipping him off.  My guess is around 15 or so.

You seem like one of the non 95% that I brought up.

Link Posted: Yesterday 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#31]
RAM truck drivers have entered the chat.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By jsnappa:

A friend was dating a Thai girl.  She called him to come to the Jeep dealership to drive her brand new, 5 speed Wrangler home as she had never driven a manual before.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jsnappa:

WWC223D?

@556Cliff
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Paul:
Things ARF.com hates: California, cats, drones, ham radio licenses, pit bulls, In-n-Out Burger, Apple Computer, solar power, wolves, EVs, smart meters, boomers, women, Jeeps, cooked meat, and intellectual property rights.  

Laws that ARF.com violates: Amateur Radio, Drone, Copyright and Trademark, and windshield tint.

View Quote

"modern" Jeeps manufactured with other than the 4.0 or AMC 360 are all duck-lovers.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#34]
I'd be the guy in the left lane waiting for people to get out of my way doing 80+ in mine.  It has a 3.5 long arm lift on it and I take care of my shit so it drives really nice for a jeep.  I'm definitely not holding anybody up when I drive it.

That there is my 84 year old mother on a " get out of the house day " at  Levitt Lake

Link Posted: Yesterday 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Guntoter:
That was an awesome post by OP, I laughed hard enough to bring tears to my eyes.

By the way we are Jeep Wrangler owners. When we are on the road we ignore everyone else and I keep my LED driving lights on all the time too.  It’s a Jeep thing.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137/IMG_1725_jpeg-3351987.JPG
View Quote

I feel sorry for the curbs around town when she is out driving it.  But maybe the curbs are safe with as often as the jeeps break down.

I started carrying one of those lithium battery LED shop lights in my car.  There has been a few times I have handed it to my kids and told them to “let the guy behind us know his brights are on”.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:31:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Around here they drive like most other folks except on the highway. They are typically slower on the highway.

I see people driving all kinds of vehicles slow in the left lane.

Never noticed the head.igjt thing, but I drive a truck primarily, so I’m not sitting at eye level with their lights.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:31:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#37]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Chrysler 300, Altima, Challenger drivers make Wrangler drivers seem like Einsteins.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#39]
I started carrying one of those lithium battery LED shop lights in my car.  There has been a few times I have handed it to my kids and told them to "let the guy behind us know his brights are on".
View Quote

good way to get killed by the cartel, big shooter.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Guntoter:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137/IMG_1725_jpeg-3351987.JPG
View Quote

You go girl!   Rocker protection and scratches from global-warming vegetation are transphobic
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Surf:
RAM truck drivers have entered the chat.
View Quote

Want to know where all the Ram trucks are on Wednesday’s?

Go down to the softball diamond where tournaments are held.  All the “butch” lesbians drive them or their Subaru there.

I used to play on a coed team with my lesbian cousin (who owned a gay bar) and a bunch of her girlfriends.  Dodge trucks and Subarus everywhere.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#42]
TLDR

Jeep owner.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:38:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Life is too short to be in a hurry.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:38:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#44]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:39:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By XJ:

"modern" Jeeps manufactured with other than the 4.0 or AMC 360 are all duck-lovers.
View Quote

I have one of those too.

Link Posted: Yesterday 7:41:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AGR556] [#46]
Spot on assessment of the lesbian couple. I just bought a truck off a lesbian couple. Girly one drove the Jeep Grand Cherokee, butch one drove the Ram. Truck is in immaculate condition at a great price, couldn't pass it up.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#47]
I drive a jeep and a ram!

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#48]
I'd say F150 drivers are the worst, by far, at least around here.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Because they bought a jeep.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top