BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:

You are wrong. That makes them retards.

I drive everywhere at or below the speed limit. I don't give two fucks what some faggot behind me thinks. I drive even slower in my Wrangler. If they don't like it? LOL.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By SPARKY4:

I would be happy to have that discussion.  I can guarantee you that I would voice my opinion, and you sound like you would to.  Hopefully everything would go well and we could grab beer and talk guns.

I have long had a disdain for jeep drivers.  What’s that we say around here?  Stereotypes exist for a reason.  

What made me want to voice my opinion was a recent trip to the Florida Keys.  Some asshat in a wrangler pulled out in front of traffic and made it a point to go 7 miles exactly under the speed limit for the entire time in an area that was miles of single lane road (not on deer key, so no need to worry about them).

Once we got to an area with multiple lanes, many people got next to him, slowed down, started yelling and flipping him off.  My guess is around 15 or so.

You seem like one of the non 95% that I brought up.

View Quote

Ah, I see, you THINK you live in a universe of absolutes. Typical 88er comment as well.
Go take a BP med and a Midol.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By bigfignewton:
I'd say F150 drivers are the worst, by far, at least around here.
View Quote

Hyundai and Kia drivers here
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#4]
OP has to road rage from behind the safety of his keyboard.
Weak.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:59:06 PM EDT
[#5]
We're probably drinking beer, fiddling with our phones and steering with our knees.
Get off my ass.
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I always drive 5-10 over
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JRoy:
We're probably drinking beer, fiddling with our phones and steering with our knees.
Get off my ass.
View Quote

You can only do one of those things in a Jeep Wrangler. Not all 3.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By M1dW99Z:

Ah, I see, you THINK you live in a universe of absolutes. Typical 88er comment as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I would be happy to have that discussion.  I can guarantee you that I would voice my opinion, and you sound like you would to.  Hopefully everything would go well and we could grab beer and talk guns.

I have long had a disdain for jeep drivers.  What’s that we say around here?  Stereotypes exist for a reason.  

What made me want to voice my opinion was a recent trip to the Florida Keys.  Some asshat in a wrangler pulled out in front of traffic and made it a point to go 7 miles exactly under the speed limit for the entire time in an area that was miles of single lane road (not on deer key, so no need to worry about them).

Once we got to an area with multiple lanes, many people got next to him, slowed down, started yelling and flipping him off.  My guess is around 15 or so.

Get out of here with that race baiter bullshit.  Typical argument of the left.  You should head on over to Democratic Underground.  They would be a better fit for you.

I said nothing even remotely racial except a jab about Asian women being curb hoppers.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Try doing a track day and having a bunch of rich assholes with their new Porsche GT3's, Ferrari's, McLarens all sign up for the advanced group only to drive like old women and cant even take a simple turn with out making 6 apexes.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:04:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
WWC223D?

@556Cliff
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
Originally Posted By jsnappa:

That was probably an Asian woman driving a jeep.  THAT is the worst combination.  Maybe she was just looking for a curb to jump.

A friend was dating a Thai girl.  She called him to come to the Jeep dealership to drive her brand new, 5 speed Wrangler home as she had never driven a manual before.
WWC223D?

@556Cliff

Friends don't let friends buy manual transmission vehicles.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Most people that drive a Wrangler on a asphalt more than off-road are idiots for owning one to begin with.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#12]

Get out of here with that race baiter bullshit.  Typical argument of the left.  You should head on over to Democratic Underground.  They would be a better fit for you.

I said nothing even remotely racial except a jab about Asian women being curb hoppers.
View Quote

I see you haven't taken the Midol yet. I don't have a account on Dem underground like you, so i wouldn't even know. Every racist prick and former stormfront member i've dealt with in my life has always used the "stereotypes exist for a reason" comment like a nazi salute. So maybe you need to head on back to that democrat-clan safe haven as they would be a better fit for you.

If you owned a Wrangler maybe you wouldn't be so hateful and mad. I've NEVER seen a sad person in a Jeep. Well, until they break it off road pushing the fun and smiles to the max.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:  I drive everywhere at or below the speed limit. I don't give two fucks what some faggot behind me thinks. I drive even slower in my Wrangler. If they don't like it? LOL.
View Quote
But what does your husband think .
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:13:27 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JRoy:
Get off my ass.

I've learned to multi-task.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:14:12 PM EDT
[#15]
The production of real jeeps ceased in 2006.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Possibly, but at least they have their ducks in a row.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PinePig:

I have one of those too.

https://i.imgur.com/SfP4ZHm.jpg
View Quote

Nice, have you changed the rear axle?
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:16:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By frayedknot:
View Quote

Oh shit, here we go.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Sadly still better than 95% of left lane camping Subaru driving assholes
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:17:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SamBoga] [#20]
Always drive slow as fuck. Probably fear of the death wobble I guess.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:19:05 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Whew!  My slow-driving ass slipped in right under the wire.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Can't see over the ducks.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:20:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DubyaB] [#23]

View Quote

Better than 90% chance that driver was in a rental jeep.

Also where is "deer key"?
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:20:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Sounds like someone's wife/girlfriend left them for a Jeeper...don't worry, once they get past the part you were using that pussy is tight as hell!
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#25]
We all know its the BMW/Audi drivers that are the worse.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#26]
You forgot the part about the flatbill ball caps and calling you "bro" all the time.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#27]
A life time of bad decisions.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Around here Jeep drivers are mostly women who never even take them on a dirt road. And they mostly drive slow.

We got all kinds off asshats around here though, so they are probably not the worse. Asshole F-150 dudes that cut everyone off, retarded teenagers speeding in their POS riceburners, Tesla drivers that stare at their phone 24/7 wven though their car can tell them everything, and new immigrants drivers that drive like 90 year old grannies.

So the Jeeps are like 3 or 4 down the list.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Jeeps aren't the same since they pulled the 4.0L the old forums were always full of legit help too
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:22:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PinePig] [#30]
Originally Posted By XJ:

Nice, have you changed the rear axle?
View Quote

Still has the stock ones in for now ( kinda )

I've got it torn down and I'm stretching it a bunch,  going to make a new frame and go 4 link f/r.  Since it's pre smog here I can do pretty much anything I want.  it's going to end up on 37s and look like a baby buggy.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Hammbone:
I just had a Jeep Wrangler run me off the road today.
View Quote

I had a Jeep Wrangler driver turn me into a newt.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:27:15 PM EDT
[#32]
MORE still for the 8.8 Ford kit
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#33]
People who are usually stupid enough to buy a jeep in the first place aren't the brightest drivers.
I mean I get people who have money to piss away for a little fun but too many normal people buy them thinking they are practical cars.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#34]
95% of Jeep haters would drive one if they could afford to.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:
95% of Jeep haters would drive one if they could afford to.
View Quote

Nope.  When I was 19 (1999) company I worked for gave me a brand new Sahara to drive as my company car.  Got to take it home too.

After driving it for a few weeks, I told them to take it back and pay me mileage while I drove my Grand Prix.  Probably not my best financial decision, but that thing sucked to drive long distances, which I did often.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:52:47 PM EDT
[#36]
I always tend to drive 5 to 10 over in my Jeeps, depending on conditions.

If OP encounters problematic drivers everywhere he goes, maybe the other drivers aren't the problem.
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Subhuman checking in.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#38]
I keep looking for the "Please ride my ass" bumper sticker that someone had to have put on my Jeep, but I can never find it.  I'll be going 5 over, someone will be hauling ass to catch me, then never pass.  Even after I have slowed down to the speed limit.

Learn to use your blinker and pass!
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:02:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Intune] [#39]
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:
https://i.postimg.cc/tCZHSnC9/Jeep_In.gif
View Quote

I enjoyed watching that, and I don’t even own a jeep.

ETA- I did get medevaced at Ft. Carson after rolling one down a washout with my CO & two LT’s aboard. I guess I am a Jeep guy!
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#40]
I was told to never mess with anything made by Jeep post 1996. What gives?
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:
What do you drive?
View Quote

2019 Kia Sorento 4WD that I bought in 2020 with 12,000 miles.  Now has around 30.  I take it off road often in the desert for some shooting fun.  Even took it places a few with jeeps said they were surprised I got through.

2018 Kia Sportage EX with 18,000 miles currently that we also bought in 2020 for the wife.  Loaded with everything.

88 Monte Carlo LS with 73,000 miles 2nd owner, owned it for 23 years now.  Have window sticker from when old lady bought it new for over $18,000 in 1987.

Sold 2005 Nissan Frontier 4WD with 62,000 miles on it two months ago.  Got tired of paying insurance on something that I loaded with Home Depot materials once every few months.

Would I prefer something else?  Maybe, but all are 100% paid for, dependable, and  that is how we like to live.

Now, how I drive,
I drive the speed limit at minimum (slightly over 5 or so).  Unless there is a reason to drive slower.  Weather, or cop/ambulance lites for example.

If someone gets behind me and want to go faster than I am, I move over.  To the left or right.  I don’t care.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:05:26 PM EDT
[#42]
There will be a lot of TLDR, which I am willing to bet most are jeep drivers who are smooth brained and have the attention span of a gold fish.

They have got to be the most oblivious and/or inconsiderate subculture to lurch around this planet.

After pulling out in front of traffic, they drive at least 5 miles under the speed limit, 7-10 if they are on a long winding, single lane road with no passing opportunities and a parade of people cursing them for holding up traffic .

Know that some of these people you have trapped behind you even get to the point they may risk passing you with their family in the car and no way to see upcoming, oncoming traffic.  

That does not make them stupid or bad parents.  They have just done the math and determined that the risk is worth it and is a win/win situation for them.

They either get by you, or crash and burn never to have to share the world with another moronic jeep driver.  Hell, they may even go out a hero and get a place of remembrance dedicated to them for taking you out when they sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

Then there is the lights.  There is an unwritten jeep rule that you MUST drive with your brights on until you get a lift and larger tires.  At that point, the dims work equally well to blind oncoming traffic.  But if you want to be a real jeep driver, go ahead and keep the brights on after your lift.  

Lastly, observation on the culture.  Jeeps are the vehicle chosen by the “girl” half of a lesbian couple, while the “butch” half typically chooses a dodge truck or some type of Subaru.  The hetero couples who drive them would rather spend their time madly clicking websites to find plastic ducks to use as community butt plugs on their jeep group outing they go to in the middle of nowhere for circle jerks.  That is why they can only muster half a wave to each other.  The before mentions circle jerks are why they can only muster half a wave to each other all have tendinitis.  

TLDR version:  95% of Jeep wrangler drivers are subhuman.  I think given the chance do deport all illegal emigrants, or be rid of all of you, I would seriously have to take time to think about which option to choose.
View Quote

OP is butthurt he can't have a Jeep.

OP doesn't realize, driving a Jeep is like running with plywood in the wind.

OP's man card is in his SO's purse.

OP doesn't realize, no we don't have our brights on.  Be thankful for that.  

OP probably drives a femine hygenized KIA.  

OP doesn't realize we don't care what OP thinks.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#43]
The Bronco is the new Jeep for women so watch out. Both gay BTW
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By XJ:

"modern" Jeeps manufactured with other than the 4.0 or AMC 360 are all duck-lovers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:
Originally Posted By Paul:
Things ARF.com hates: California, cats, drones, ham radio licenses, pit bulls, In-n-Out Burger, Apple Computer, solar power, wolves, EVs, smart meters, boomers, women, Jeeps, cooked meat, and intellectual property rights.  

Laws that ARF.com violates: Amateur Radio, Drone, Copyright and Trademark, and windshield tint.

"modern" Jeeps manufactured with other than the 4.0 or AMC 360 are all duck-lovers.

Leave my 2.5 out of this!  We like to be slow and piss off the OP
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Hi OP, you must be one of those that passed me going up a hill on a curve in a no passing lane. I know getting to the gas station 7 miles down the road 30 seconds quicker was worth risking your & other peoples lives, but if you'd kindly rant to the EPA & Congress instead we would have faster jeeps & you would need to risk lives needlessly.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:18:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By XJ:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XJ:
Originally Posted By Paul:
Things ARF.com hates: California, cats, drones, ham radio licenses, pit bulls, In-n-Out Burger, Apple Computer, solar power, wolves, EVs, smart meters, boomers, women, Jeeps, cooked meat, and intellectual property rights.  

Laws that ARF.com violates: Amateur Radio, Drone, Copyright and Trademark, and windshield tint.

401 powered CJ5 has entered the chat
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Oh shit, here we go.
View All Quotes

Oh shit, here we go.

Especially if it’s an automatic
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:20:59 PM EDT
[#48]
I did laugh out loud at the “…community butt plug…” blurb.  Well done IMO.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Hard_Rock:

]
View Quote

“OP is butthurt he can’t have a jeep”.

Nope, read my previous post.  Company I worked for as a teen “gave” me a brand new Sahara for a take home company car.  I told them to take that thing back and I would just charge them mileage for my Grand Prix.  My job required a lot of driving and that thing was not comfortable.  I literally told them to keep that brand new  POS, and I would drive my POS.

“OP doesn't realize, no we don't have our brights on.  Be thankful for that.”

So you just don’t have the capacity to adjust your headlights after you get larger tires and have a shop install shit that creates a shimmy so bad and so known it was given the name “death wobble”.

I guess I have to agree with a previous poster.  “A lifetime of bad decisions”.  Why should we expect you to adjust your headlight aim after “muh upgradz”.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#50]

Nope, read my previous post.  Company I worked for as a teen “gave” me a brand new Sahara for a take home company car.  I told them to take that thing back and I would just charge them mileage for my Grand Prix.  My job required a lot of driving and that thing was not comfortable.  I literally told them to keep that brand new  POS, and I would drive my POS.

So you just don’t have the capacity to adjust your headlights after you get larger tires and have a shop install shit that creates a shimmy so bad and so known it was given the name “death wobble”.

I guess I have to agree with a previous poster.  “A lifetime of bad decisions”.  Why should we expect you to adjust your headlight aim after “muh upgradz”.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hard_Rock:

]

Your life’s decisions revolve around Pontiac’s and Kia’s.  Talk about throwing stones in a glass house
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top