Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:03:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah Pueblo sucks
View Quote

Pueblo sucks on many levels but they are pro 2A.  This is the district that recalled Angela Giron in 2013.
She was a state legislature that was part of the Anti 2nd bill that passed.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Dominion counts the votes here, surprised it didn't count harder.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If y’all are so sensitive flower about conflicting opinions, you can use the ignore button as an alternative to complaining and whining at posters you dislike
View Quote

I find it easier to just tell them to Fuck Off.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Must be another example of republican voter fraud since the prevailing view on gd is that when it takes this long to count the vote, the winning side is out looking for ballots.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Would smash
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:21:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Without her and MTG in Congress the Republicans would fuck all of us over in a heartbeat over the next "mass shooting" reaction this nation has grown to act out.

If nothing else those two would be extremely vocal about bans.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The trolls reply to each other to impart a feeling of majority when in fact they are crying infant Demorats trying to act like one of us.
Most are known like those I love calling out....Just to educate some who may not be privy to the lies they spew.
Aimless and fellow cohorts are known disimformation sheep from the other side.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good.
Colorado was such a damn fine place before the metropolitan areas overwhelmed all voices from the rural areas.
View Quote

I lived in CO from 1985 to 2009. It was redder than red when I got there, and I felt free. I miss the place but it has changed dramatically. I go to 9200' to escape it when I visit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:38:27 AM EDT
[#10]
WOOD KNOT PULL OUT
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:41:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sounds like there are still a lot more than 200 votes out there.

If she wins the left will flip out even if the House is already in GOP control. They hate her and call her shit like "NRA Barbie" heh heh
View Quote

Odd that 10 days after the election they keep "finding" more votes...
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey looka there, one of Trump's picks won her reelection.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You must not have watched the Al Franken recount in Minnesota....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought this was going to a recount.
It is .

However recounts really do very little to change outcomes. If this suddenly turned Frisch way there would be obvious shenanigans they couldn't hide.

You must not have watched the Al Franken recount in Minnesota....

Or Rossi in WA.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If we lose they cheated, if we win they did a bad job at cheating. Lol.
View Quote
"If we lose they cheated, if we win they did a bad job at cheating."
 --  Aimless, RNC Chair Nominee
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Good for her.

What happened to the vote fraud?
View Quote

4 pages. Am I in before someone says the fraud is why it was so close?

ETA: oh my. I read a few pages back and never mind. I can see they went off the rails already

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:03:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Must be another example of republican voter fraud since the prevailing view on gd is that when it takes this long to count the vote, the winning side is out looking for ballots.
View Quote

They have narrowed her lead from over 1000 to 500.  Wonder why the dems always do better in delayed counts?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#17]
I’m genuinely glad she won.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:31:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Meanwhile Duarte is 800 votes ahead in a race that has swapped the lead multiple times. Ca13

Apparently the cheating there is very inconsistent.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Nah il just keep giving the fake conservatives that infest this forum a hard time instead
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Good for her.

What happened to the vote fraud?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Dude it was a cunt hair away from flipping this seat.

She shouldn't be celebrating.  Frankly it's embarrassing it was this close.

She's a great soundbite but you talk to folks in her district.  She really hasn't done that much for us.

I'm happy She won but this shouldn't be a celebration.  It should be a come to Jesus moment.
View Quote

All Politics are LOCAL is still Absolutely True.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME " is what Voters care most about.  Local / State / National.  It all comes down to that.

Now she has won, she had better have plan to DO STUFF for her district if she wants to keep that seat in a few years.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I’m genuinely glad she won.
View Quote

Now that she is not a freshman and realizes the party tried to run away from her, maybe she will harden a bit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

LOL, rent free!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You truly are insufferable.

LOL, rent free!

Who are you? Should I know you?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
She should feel humbled with as close as the race was.

Kinda embarrassing.
View Quote

Didn't CO try to gerrymander her out of her seat? If she survives that then I think it'll be pretty impressive.

They already came after her business and forced her out of her lease if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#26]
To all the naysayers about her narrow victory, you have no clue.  The legislature did their damndest to redistrict her into defeat, and she STILL won despite overwhelming odds.

I did a thread a few days ago about gerrymandering.  It has become so good that winning as an opponent in a gerrymandered district is a near-miracle.

Her accomplishment should be lauded, not criticized.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Gerrymandering-why-it-s-hard-to-flip-U-S-House-and-State-legislative-seats/5-2601684/
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
To all the naysayers about her narrow victory, you have no clue.  The legislature did their damndest to redistrict her into defeat, and she STILL won despite overwhelming odds.

I did a thread a few days ago about gerrymandering.  It has become so good that winning as an opponent in a gerrymandered district is a near-miracle.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Gerrymandering-why-it-s-hard-to-flip-U-S-House-and-State-legislative-seats/5-2601684/
View Quote
Her opponent just conceded.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I used to hear that if Pueblo was ever targeted with a nuke, it would be because whoever was in charge of targeting had been there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm fairly certain it was only close because of redistricting. They included Pueblo in hers this go around. Probably the worst city in the state.
Yeah Pueblo sucks
I used to hear that if Pueblo was ever targeted with a nuke, it would be because whoever was in charge of targeting had been there.

Not true. Pueblo is like the SoCo Commerce Shitty. Nuking it would be an act of mercy that I don't expect from Putin or Winnie the Pooh.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:48:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Celebrate.

But use it as a lesson.

They won't be so careless next time.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

All Politics are LOCAL is still Absolutely True.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME " is what Voters care most about.  Local / State / National.  It all comes down to that.

Now she has won, she had better have plan to DO STUFF for her district if she wants to keep that seat in a few years.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote
This guys gets it.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Big kudos for her opponent
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Just because you win doesn't mean there wasn't fraud. Its sad that in many cases the GOP has to win by 5 points to beat the fraud.

Not saying it was the case in Colorado, no idea there seems to be reasons it was closer this time aside from fraud.

But this idea that Republicans winning disproves any democrat fraud is poor thinking.
View Quote

Can't remember who it was, but a bigger named pollster actually said that they had to account for Democratic fraud in some areas of the country.  That's really fucked up
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:52:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Big kudos for her opponent
View Quote
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KKCO) - The razor-thin race that kept Colorado's 3rd Congressional District on its toes for more than a week has reached an end. Democratic challenger Adam Frisch has conceded to incumbent Republican Lauren Boebert.

In a short press conference via Zoom on Friday morning, the Aspen councilman announced that he had conceded the election via a phone call to Rep. Boebert after thanking his supporters for a historically close campaign. "Only a quarter of our district is registered Democrats," said Frisch.

Frisch stated that while a recount will still likely be automatically triggered, "The likelihood of this recount changing more than a handful of votes is very small."

Boebert had just 551 more votes than Frisch at the time of concession out of a total of nearly 327 thousand ballots cast, bringing the race to a .16 percent difference.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

So can/does he forfeit the 'mandatory' recount?
ETA simultaneous post says recount will still happen
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most of GD can't read but knows everything.  Hurrah for Lauren!
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So can/does he forfeit the 'mandatory' recount?
ETA simultaneous post says recount will still happen
View Quote
It still happens.

But he's told his supporters don't expect a change.

He wouldn't have conceded if there wasn't a chance.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Most of GD can't read but knows everything.  Hurrah for Lauren!
View Quote
Dirty.

There are those of us that still celebrate her win but are also seeing what is happening in district 3.

She has to watch herself.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If Pueblo was taken out of another district and put into hers (and she still won), wouldn't that open up an opportunity for the GOP to take the district that Pueblo was taken out of? Did we pick up another House district as a result?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that she won at all is amazing given the Pueblo fraud machine.  She had a large victory if she overcame that.

If Pueblo was taken out of another district and put into hers (and she still won), wouldn't that open up an opportunity for the GOP to take the district that Pueblo was taken out of? Did we pick up another House district as a result?

IIRC, Pueblo was part of either the 4th (dominated by the Eastern Plains) or the 5th (dominated by Colorado Springs) prior to the 2020 redistricting. Both were already considered Republican safe seats even with Pueblo. 4th had a nasty dem piece of work for one or two terms once after the 2006 blue wave, and I don't remember 5th electing a dem since I moved here back in the 90's.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there any swimsuit pics of this chick anywhere?

Best I could do

What’s with all the Ted Cruz innuendos on there?  Some rumor I’m missing?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:31:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What's with all the Ted Cruz innuendos on there?  Some rumor I'm missing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there any swimsuit pics of this chick anywhere?

Best I could do

What's with all the Ted Cruz innuendos on there?  Some rumor I'm missing?
Dems floated a rumor that she Kamalaed her way into politics with Cruz.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Lauren Boebert Wins After Democrat CONCEDES Before Recount As Kari Lake Keeps Fighting In Arizona
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Like I said early on, if the Dems would have had enough legitimate votes to take her seat they would have announced it long ago.
He conceded because the DNC didn’t want anybody poking around too deep, Boebert has a way of stirring the pot and making headlines.
Interesting as Pelosi just announced she is stepping down as well as the uncovering of the Repubs nosing around Hunter and the Big Guys foreign dealings.

Something’s amiss in the machine
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I lived in CO from 1985 to 2009. It was redder than red when I got there, and I felt free. I miss the place but it has changed dramatically. I go to 9200' to escape it when I visit.
View Quote

I went to shit after 2012... But yeah your experience is correct.
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 12:44:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Like I said early on, if the Dems would have had enough legitimate votes to take her seat they would have announced it long ago.
He conceded because the DNC didn’t want anybody poking around too deep, Boebert has a way of stirring the pot and making headlines.
Interesting as Pelosi just announced she is stepping down as well as the uncovering of the Repubs nosing around Hunter and the Big Guys foreign dealings.

Something’s amiss in the machine
View Quote

LOL "R candidate won because of(not in spite of) the fraud."

There's a new one.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 1:53:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There's a new one.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He conceded because the DNC didn't want anybody poking around too deep, Boebert has a way of stirring the pot and making headlines.

Something's amiss in the machine

There's a new one.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I went to shit after 2012...
View Quote
My condolences.  I hope you get better.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2022 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

IIRC, Pueblo was part of either the 4th (dominated by the Eastern Plains) or the 5th (dominated by Colorado Springs) prior to the 2020 redistricting. Both were already considered Republican safe seats even with Pueblo. 4th had a nasty dem piece of work for one or two terms once after the 2006 blue wave, and I don't remember 5th electing a dem since I moved here back in the 90's.
View Quote

That wave is what got me to finally sign up for ARF.
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Win, lose or draw, she can still take my free mustache ride.

That is a helluva bargain. Lauren, call now to take advantage of this incredible offer!
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Y'all need to chapter her out or whatever next election. Shes already spent too much time there and changed.

Or not
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top