User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Needs more bitch slap.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy fuck this next college generation are a bunch of sheltered weirdos.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They have created this monster.  It was fun and exciting leading them left.  Now they have kept going without any brakes and they're trying to step in front of them.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
RETWEET

Heard that.. lol

Professor sounds like a piece of shit but that chick is a COMPLETE idiot. When assholes collide, I guess.

I don't agree with racist costumes either, but, bitch, if you're going to be angry about the Professor's stance on the issue why frame it within this "safe space" bullshit?  Fucking idiot.  Cut to the heart of the issue and don't screech profanities like a spoiled fuckin' brat....

That professor is her traditional ally. I wonder if liberals are becoming alienated from their disadvantaged pets as those pets become unmanageable. Could increasing internecine squabbles among the leftists lead to a backlash against the special snowflake movements?

They have created this monster.  It was fun and exciting leading them left.  Now they have kept going without any brakes and they're trying to step in front of them.  

Their dogma has made them the plantation masters. These alternative realities they've created are expanding beyond their control. They didn't run this out to its logical conclusion. Pol Pot conclusion best conclusion. Hahahahaha!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:38:06 PM EDT
[#4]
She needs a bit of the meth.  

In six months she will be living on the streets, getting beat by her pimp cause she did not bring in that money.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Just as a head's up, the professor is Nicholas Christakis.  He has a seriously impressive 35-page CV. PhD, MD, lots of papers published...

...and these whiny 19-year old bitches think they just won an argument.  It's like watching a toddler take on a lion.

In one corner, we have teenage social justice warriors whose only claim to fame is getting into Yale. In the other corner we have...this guy.

And even AFTER that fucking ridiculous argument, he defends their right to be dumbasses.  Class act.

The Atlantic has a FANTASTIC ARTICLE about this whole mess.  Here's the best part:
According to the Washington Post, “several students in Silliman said they cannot bear to live in the college anymore.” These are young people who live in safe, heated buildings with two Steinway grand pianos, an indoor basketball court, a courtyard with hammocks and picnic tables, a computer lab, a dance studio, a gym, a movie theater, a film editing lab, billiard tables, an art gallery, and four music practice rooms. But they can’t bear this setting that millions of people would risk their lives to inhabit because one woman wrote an email that hurt their feelings?

Another Silliman resident declared in a campus publication, “I have had to watch my friends defend their right to this institution. This email and the subsequent reaction to it have interrupted their lives. I have friends who are not going to class, who are not doing their homework, who are losing sleep, who are skipping meals, and who are having breakdowns.” One feels for these students. But if an email about Halloween costumes has them skipping class and suffering breakdowns, either they need help from mental-health professionals or they’ve been grievously ill-served by debilitating ideological notions they’ve acquired about what ought to cause them pain.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's an interesting article about Yale profs telling college students to stop being such PC pussies
View Quote

No kidding. Who the hell raised this children to be such whiny bitches?
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:48:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:28:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He shouldn't have stood around for that. He gave legitimacy to her outburst by hearing her out.

And that kind of outburst should get her expelled. Protest is awesome and belongs at a school, but that was Jerry Springer crap.
View Quote

Never going to happen.
The faculty and administration at all the colleges have promoted this - anyway they feel safe with their guaranteed jobs. Though the U of MO President did get  chased out today.
For several years Obama and Hillary have been talking about 'relieving' college debt and now making college free (with your money and mine) and that will help prop up that system.
A lack of emphasis on a decent vocational education also leads to more kids going to college.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:31:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What the hell did I just watch?
View Quote

The Higher Education of our Nation's children and young adults.

Remember, FunGunGrabber told us yesterday that the coming free college will pay back more than the money it costs us. And he posted a University study that proved it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:34:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looks like good marriage material who will stand her ground and back you up
View Quote

Well there is that.
Or she will be like that with her misogynist husband....
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:39:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:41:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I need to launch my line of adult coloring books.  The market must be worth billions ar this point.

Any time a liberal freaks out or needs a safe place just hand them a coloring book.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:45:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I need to launch my line of adult coloring books.  The market must be worth billions ar this point.

Any time a liberal freaks out or needs a safe place just hand them a coloring book.
View Quote
already a big fad

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/adult+coloring+books

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:49:20 AM EDT
[#14]
What a fucking cunt. I hope bad shit happens to her every day of her hopefully short life. When did it become okay to talk to teachers or admin like that?
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:50:38 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Ha. You reap what you sow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's an interesting article about Yale profs telling college students to stop being such PC pussies

Ha. You reap what you sow.

Exactly.  I hope academia implodes.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:54:46 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

already a big fad

http://i68.tinypic.com/2lmtq4p.jpg

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/adult+coloring+books

Way too advanced for my idea, my coloring books are just blank pages so they feel safe in expressing themselves.  It also comes with a handy sex consent form in back.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 12:59:31 AM EDT
[#17]
All this safe space crap made me wonder who came up with this nonsense.  Here's what wiki says:

The concept originated in the women's movement, where it "implies a certain license to speak and act freely, form collective strength, and generate strategies for resistance...a means rather than an end and not only a physical space but also a space created by the coming together of women searching for community."[3] The first safe spaces were gay bars and consciousness raising groups.[3]

In 1989 Gay & Lesbian Urban Explorers (GLUE) developed a safe spaces program. During their events including diversity-training sessions and antihomophobia workshops, they passed out magnets with an inverted pink triangle, "ACT UP's...symbol", surrounded by a green circle to, "symbolize universal acceptance," and asked, "allies to display the magnets to show support for gay rights and to designate their work spaces free from homophobia."[4]
View Quote

Yeah, should have known that.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 1:14:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 11/11/2015 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Was there any followup on this shrieking brat? Because she has been identified as Jerelyn Luther, a privileged little snot who has been frantically erasing her social media presense. (She is a senior this year...I hope her immature outburst follows her as she tries to land her first job.)

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/09/meet-the-privileged-yale-student-who-shrieked-at-her-professor/

Luther is vanishing from more than just social media. While she was on the list of Silliman master’s aides as recently as Nov. 6, she’s disappeared from the current page, indicating that she may have quit her post. She also had a profile page at the website for her mother’s company, Creative Concepts, but that page has now vanished as well.

What limited information can be found about Luther, though, indicates a privileged background that makes her tirade against Christakis all the more baffling. Besides the obvious privilege inherent in being able to attend Yale, one of the world’s most elite (and expensive) universities, Luther also hails from the wealthy, low-crime city of Fairfield, Connecticut. Her family home isn’t luxurious but has an appraised value of more than $760,000. Her short profile at The Yale Globalist describes her as an avid traveler who wants to visit at least 3/4 of the world’s countries, a hobby that’s hardly available to the impoverished.
View Quote

Her archived profile page from her mom's marketing compnay website...
https://web.archive.org/web/20140328224703/http://creative-conceptsllc.com/biographies/jerelyn-luther/

BIOGRAPHIES

Jerelyn Luther

Social Media Writer and Business Services Coordinator

Jerelyn Luther’s work for Creative Concepts includes client research, writing for client blogs, community outreach on behalf of clients as well as having a hand in the payroll for the Creative Concepts team.

Jerelyn calls Fairfield, Connecticut home but is presently attending Yale University as an undergrad student.
View Quote

And if one of the article's comments is correct, her family history sounds a lot like another notable community organizer's...

From her moms company bio it looks like mom is real big on womyn hear me roar stuff. Occasioned by or precipitating dad not sticking around. His last name is Mubando and he now lives in Zimbabwe. Mom and daughter went back to maiden name. This family is steeped in liberal ethos. Dad also pops up here, doing financial work for imprisoned drug kingpin. Lord.
View Quote

There really does have to be a playbook for all this...

Link Posted: 11/11/2015 11:00:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Was there any followup on this shrieking brat? Because she has been identified as Jerelyn Luther, a privileged little snot who has been frantically erasing her social media presense. (She is a senior this year...I hope her immature outburst follows her as she tries to land her first job.)

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/09/meet-the-privileged-yale-student-who-shrieked-at-her-professor/

https://web.archive.org/web/20140328224703/http://creative-conceptsllc.com/biographies/jerelyn-luther/

And if one of the article's comments is correct, her family history sounds a lot like another notable community organizer's...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Luther is vanishing from more than just social media. While she was on the list of Silliman master’s aides as recently as Nov. 6, she’s disappeared from the current page, indicating that she may have quit her post. She also had a profile page at the website for her mother’s company, Creative Concepts, but that page has now vanished as well.

What limited information can be found about Luther, though, indicates a privileged background that makes her tirade against Christakis all the more baffling. Besides the obvious privilege inherent in being able to attend Yale, one of the world’s most elite (and expensive) universities, Luther also hails from the wealthy, low-crime city of Fairfield, Connecticut. Her family home isn’t luxurious but has an appraised value of more than $760,000. Her short profile at The Yale Globalist describes her as an avid traveler who wants to visit at least 3/4 of the world’s countries, a hobby that’s hardly available to the impoverished.

BIOGRAPHIES

Jerelyn Luther

Social Media Writer and Business Services Coordinator

Jerelyn Luther’s work for Creative Concepts includes client research, writing for client blogs, community outreach on behalf of clients as well as having a hand in the payroll for the Creative Concepts team.

Jerelyn calls Fairfield, Connecticut home but is presently attending Yale University as an undergrad student.

From her moms company bio it looks like mom is real big on womyn hear me roar stuff. Occasioned by or precipitating dad not sticking around. His last name is Mubando and he now lives in Zimbabwe. Mom and daughter went back to maiden name. This family is steeped in liberal ethos. Dad also pops up here, doing financial work for imprisoned drug kingpin. Lord.

It's a pattern. Structural analogy like.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top