Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Then he Tweets this...

http://i.imgur.com/hZw9Yno.png

lulz
View Quote

Screaming like a self entitled crybaby. Oh yes we should.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Jesus, I wish my life was so damned good that I had the free time to invent novel ways to feel oppressed by left wing academia.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Noisy cunt. It is amazing to think about how mentally imbalanced many students are by the time they reach college. Relentless liberal indoctrination, in my opinion, is literally driving young people insane.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude I love college when I retire I'll be competing with these idiots for management  positions. I'll have more marketable skills that companies want and they won't have to worry about my feels
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]
You created the environment.  Now you have to live in that environment.

What a bunch of children.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:47:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Hahahahahaha!!!! Frankenstein's monster. They built it. And it's turning on them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:54:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Then he Tweets this...

lulz
View Quote

Sorry already done.......will now give hiring preference to U. of Phoenix grads over Yale.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

True. There is no way that girl will be able to survive in any sort of corporate or professional environment at all. Yale can only crank out so many of those graduates before market value for a diploma from them will be a dollar twenty five.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He shouldn't have stood around for that. He gave legitimacy to her outburst by hearing her out.

And that kind of outburst should get her expelled. Protest is awesome and belongs at a school, but that was Jerry Springer crap.

It's a culture thing: the loudest one gets heard by all unfortunately.  I'd have to walk away or risk jail with that ignorant bitch.

Her culture is irrelevant. Yale needs to enforce standards or they won't be Yale for long. They need to protect the brand.

True. There is no way that girl will be able to survive in any sort of corporate or professional environment at all. Yale can only crank out so many of those graduates before market value for a diploma from them will be a dollar twenty five.

Oh yeah she will. She will threaten for hiring. She will threaten for hostile workplace after the hire. She will threaten for discrimination for advancement.

The whole thing is the culmination of the evil Western culture narrative and government involvement to right those wrongs. It's a train that won't slow down because so much was invested in that narrative. It's direct government/ education jobs. Support for that with government and academia. Cottage industry support for that. etc.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#11]
She just limited her job potential.  Who wants to work with someone like that?  

Yale use to produce scholars.  I'd be surprised if she got in on scholastic aptitude.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dude I love college when I retire I'll be competing with these idiots for management  positions. I'll have more marketable skills that companies want and they won't have to worry about my feels
View Quote

They will be passing laws like the ACA and other legislation that you as a manager will have to overcome.

They don't want your job. They want to change the system.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I wonder how much she'd cry and freak out if another student treated her the exact same way she treated the teacher.

O wait.  That's right.  Only liberals have the right to speak their minds.  And "wymyns" studies students.

Some people have no idea how to function without mommy holding their hands.
View Quote

What if the teacher was a hardcore liberal? What if he thought himself as the rebel fighting against the system, even in an academic setting? What if all he'd taught over all those years was suddenly turned against him, on his home turf, because his students saw him as the establishment now? The oppressive structure of not enough conditional free speech and the not safe enough places? The place of not enough BDS? The place of enslaving student loans? What if now he is the thing he was always screaming about in rebellion (as seen in their eyes)? What if he saw himself as the guiding light and his students see him as the white slave master?

'murica!!! Fuck yeah!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
this is why Trump is awesome.

that dumb ass dude just sat there and let her shout him down, and let her rant but when he tried to dialog with her she flipped out.

If you want to scream at me, you won't EVER stop me screaming at you.  Trump would have callled her an unstable nutjob, laughed in her face and walked away.

that dumbass sat there and took it. All he had to to was just turn and walk away,  check out arfcom on his phone, denying her even the attentions she seeks.
View Quote

He's a historical oppressor. No matter how much he has done to repent and deny his Western Culture roots.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Even the Ivy League schools aren't exempt from the cultural bullshit, this vid proves it.  I do agree, Yale better do something right the fuck now or risk being viewed as the new Berkley.  The Ivy League schools are the only faith I have left in the legitimacy of higher education, and it seems to be dwindling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He shouldn't have stood around for that. He gave legitimacy to her outburst by hearing her out.

And that kind of outburst should get her expelled. Protest is awesome and belongs at a school, but that was Jerry Springer crap.

It's a culture thing: the loudest one gets heard by all unfortunately.  I'd have to walk away or risk jail with that ignorant bitch.

Her culture is irrelevant. Yale needs to enforce standards or they won't be Yale for long. They need to protect the brand.

Even the Ivy League schools aren't exempt from the cultural bullshit, this vid proves it.  I do agree, Yale better do something right the fuck now or risk being viewed as the new Berkley.  The Ivy League schools are the only faith I have left in the legitimacy of higher education, and it seems to be dwindling.

they've been the leading edge of this shit for decades.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:10:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We need a draft.
View Quote

Let the commies be dysfunctional pussies.  It will be easier on our kids in 20 years.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Typical liberal loudmouth who must scream to drown out any other voice.  Notice how the crowd dissipated after her tyrannical rant?   A late teen or twenty something just ranting as if she had some authority.  Absolutely no respect for the faculty either.  People pay big dollars for this educational indoctrination.  Pathetic.
View Quote

Wow she dropped her backpack and stepped forward while yelling.  I know places were that would rate a punch to the face.

What was she yelling about?
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow.

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:13:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Wow she dropped her backpack and stepped forward while yelling.  I know places were that would rate a punch to the face.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Typical liberal loudmouth who must scream to drown out any other voice.  Notice how the crowd dissipated after her tyrannical rant?   A late teen or twenty something just ranting as if she had some authority.  Absolutely no respect for the faculty either.  People pay big dollars for this educational indoctrination.  Pathetic.

Cultural insensitivity oppression.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:14:26 PM EDT
[#20]
RETWEET
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#21]
This is from Yale?
She needs to be sent home for good.

If they don't expel her for that , their stock will drop fast.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:23:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I can tell that you have never been to New Haven.

(you haven't missed anything much)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't listen to it really, too libtardish.

Sine when did Yale become a ghetto, there's an obvious lack of needed white masters there.

I can tell that you have never been to New Haven.

(you haven't missed anything much)

No shit. Its funny as hell to see so many that are shocked that this happened at an Ivy League school like Yale. As if Yale is some kind of last bastion of elitist white folk. Sorry but Yale sits smack dab in the middle of a sanctuary city. A city that has LONG been run by far left progressive liberal Democrats. A city that is routinely ranked in the top 20 most dangerous cities in the country. Yale has long has stupid progressive liberal derpage happening at it. That's why this video is not shocking at all, rather gives a good example of what's happening even at so called elite ivy league schools now days.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:27:35 PM EDT
[#23]
In before Gerard Butler's America Down
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like the Yale faculty is getting the real world dose of karma they deserve.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Im surprised Dawkins has been nailing some of this pc bullshit out of the park

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Sometimes I wonder if we will have outright national censorship in the decades to come in the name (or more accurately, the façade) of "safe spaces" and feelings.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#27]
What in the fuck is safe space ???    

This girl clearly has not grown up..  

Millennials are going to destroy this nation.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What in the fuck is safe space ???    

This girl clearly has not grown up..  

Millennials are going to destroy this nation.  
View Quote

Censorship zone.

They are being bred to.  It is not by accident.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#29]
On another related note,  this is remarkably similar to the subject Glen Beck talked about a few days ago where college students in Washington are now being taught that if you wear the cultural garb of another society for Halloween, etc etc... You are being racist and appropriating that ethnic groups identity ...

I was like ...  The PC bullshit in this nation just does not seem to stop.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
RETWEET
View Quote

Heard that.. lol

Professor sounds like a piece of shit but that chick is a COMPLETE idiot. When assholes collide, I guess.

I don't agree with racist costumes either, but, bitch, if you're going to be angry about the Professor's stance on the issue why frame it within this "safe space" bullshit?  Fucking idiot.  Cut to the heart of the issue and don't screech profanities like a spoiled fuckin' brat....
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"This isn't about creating an intellectual space! This is about creating a home!!!"

No, bitch. No, it's not.

I still find these shens deliciously ironic, as academia built that. And later, those people will crumble when their temper tantrums don't work in the real world. Ouroboros smiles.
View Quote

Everyone here keeps saying that the "real world" will deliver a much-needed comeuppance to these kind of temper-tantrum throwing jerks, but from what I've seen in my workplaces, many of these perpetually outraged and easily offended incompetent so-called adults are being accommodated there as well. HR and middle management layers are stuffed to the gills with people like her in many places, and it's become easier to just try to work around them than to try to fire them. The squeaky wheel does indeed get the grease.

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Then he Tweets this...

lulz
View Quote

I hope that he is the beta male she will eventually choose to accuse of rape in order to increase her victim status profile and become the pre-eminent sufferer in her womyn studies class.

But, obviously if she is black and therefore a African studies major, she will need to choose a campus police officer, instead. White civilian rapists only get you so far in those fields.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too late.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Mental illness is so rampant, it has become accepted.

This is what the majority now suffers from, and the moment it is pointed out, those with it become offended.  Instead of treating it, it's the normal, accepted personality of those who have it.

This country is fucked.  I mean it.  In 10 years I don't know what this generation will do after their college years, but it's going to be bad.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hahahahahaha!!!! Frankenstein's monster. They built it. And it's turning on them.
View Quote

Until it accepts its rightful position as Attorney General and turns on us.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Holy fuck, what an entitled, privileged special snowflake.  Real life is gonna hit this cunt like a Mack truck.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Her culture is irrelevant.
View Quote

No. The cultures of the people whose admission applications were rejected - for not being members of her culture - are irrelevant.

Hers is acutely relevant.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:13:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Has she been invited to the white house yet?
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#39]
No idea what shes going on about. Don't care.

I hate liberals.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#40]

That little bitch has a bright future with the DNC.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#41]
My response to would be.

Young lady, your not ready for dormitory life at college yet, forget about the real world.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We need a draft.
View Quote

I don't know if we have enough "men" to fill the boots.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:40:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been there, done that. Eric Holder.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No. The cultures of the people whose admission applications were rejected - for not being members of her culture - are irrelevant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her culture is irrelevant.

It just depends on whether Yale wants to continue as Yale, or continue to cater to her ilk. It can't do both.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#46]
I'd like to hear what degree that cunt is pursuing.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#47]
College students today are a bunch of baby back bitches.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Heard that.. lol

Professor sounds like a piece of shit but that chick is a COMPLETE idiot. When assholes collide, I guess.

I don't agree with racist costumes either, but, bitch, if you're going to be angry about the Professor's stance on the issue why frame it within this "safe space" bullshit?  Fucking idiot.  Cut to the heart of the issue and don't screech profanities like a spoiled fuckin' brat....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
RETWEET

Heard that.. lol

That professor is her traditional ally. I wonder if liberals are becoming alienated from their disadvantaged pets as those pets become unmanageable. Could increasing internecine squabbles among the leftists lead to a backlash against the special snowflake movements?
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Video needs more pimp hand!
View Quote

This. She needs KTFO.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#50]
The minute she raised her voice at me like that she would have sat down.
Abruptly.

Fucking crotch fruit has 0 respect for others.
Sometimes respect is best learnt on the receiving end of a backhand.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top