BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let’s be honest here.....their culture is trash. It glorifies gangs, drugs, sex and violence with little regards to consequences. Blacks who value hard work, nuclear families and good values are made fun of by other blacks for being Uncle Toms.
View Quote

Truth. A black Doctor I work with told me that he was teased and berated by his oldest black friend’s for going to medical school. He paid to move his wife’s grandparents remains out of a black only cemetery. He’s a good dude, not blaming whites for shit that happened before any of us was born. He’s moving his family on and living the American dream that’s there for everyone.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 8:54:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There's a LOT to be said here.

The poor bastards in the inner city have been played as suckers for decades. Promise them schools, job, justice, peace and liberation. Throw in a few beads and trinkets (Obamaphones for one). Come election day, herd them into vans and take them to the polls.

Day after election, business as usual.

It is clearly NOT in their interests to educate them. Keep them on the plantation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll freely acknowledge the pain put on the Black community by liberals who have completely used and abused them.

There's a LOT to be said here.

The poor bastards in the inner city have been played as suckers for decades. Promise them schools, job, justice, peace and liberation. Throw in a few beads and trinkets (Obamaphones for one). Come election day, herd them into vans and take them to the polls.

Day after election, business as usual.

It is clearly NOT in their interests to educate them. Keep them on the plantation.

Absol-friggin-lutely.

The liberals are, and always have been, DEMOCRATS.

DEMOCRATS are of the same party which was all-in on slavery and then did everything it could do to keep the blacks subjugated first on the plantations, then via Jim Crow and the KKK, and now as pawns in the inner cities.

Throughout its history, the DEMOCRATS have an entire race - let that sink in for a moment - to benefit it own economic and political agenda.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This. It's a shame what has happened to professional sports in this country.
View Quote
It is?

Overpaid entertainers thinking they should use their podium to spot off about things unrelated to their discipline?

Never happened befo.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 8:59:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 10:50:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Now maybe the black community can acknowledge the Mets’ pain.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:34:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Really?
These paragons of Republican virtue you reference seem to be mighty quiet these days.

Personally, I think blacks share some traits with Muslims:
-We are always told that it's only the Muslim extremists that want to behead us.
-But, when it happens, the rest of them seem mighty jolly.

Same with blacks, I'm thinking. Your "rest of the black community" are probably, on some level, not unhappy that whites are getting their comeuppance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are 2 black communities.
The community that lives in the ghetto and glorifies, drugs, gangs, violence, hatred, and walking away from families and
the rest of the black community mostly outside the ghetto that work for a living, raise families, and teach their kids disciple and moral values
the left wants everybody to think there isn't the second one, but there is.
Really?
These paragons of Republican virtue you reference seem to be mighty quiet these days.

-We are always told that it's only the Muslim extremists that want to behead us.

Same with blacks, I'm thinking. Your "rest of the black community" are probably, on some level, not unhappy that whites are getting their comeuppance.

morganfreeman.jpg
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 7:05:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm all for giving anyone that doesn't like America a one way ticket to the country of their choice just as long as they promise to not come back.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 7:14:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

morganfreeman.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are 2 black communities.
The community that lives in the ghetto and glorifies, drugs, gangs, violence, hatred, and walking away from families and
the rest of the black community mostly outside the ghetto that work for a living, raise families, and teach their kids disciple and moral values
the left wants everybody to think there isn't the second one, but there is.
Really?

morganfreeman.jpg

This one is better..........

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Let's be honest here.....their culture is trash. It glorifies gangs, drugs, sex and violence with little regards to consequences. Blacks who value hard work, nuclear families and good values are made fun of by other blacks for being Uncle Toms.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:21:13 AM EDT
[#11]
The NY Mets are not my supervisor. I don't have to "acknowledge" jack shit.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 4:36:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Since the game after they informed everyone they must  “acknowledge the pain of the black community" the Mets have the most loses in all of baseball.

Link Posted: 8/3/2020 1:58:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Now maybe the black community can acknowledge the Mets' pain.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/258158/C4469291-83DE-4E0C-BC63-2CF6D1D3A7F3_jpe-1520925.JPG
View Quote

It was that racist tomahawk chop.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top