Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2024 11:25:55 AM EDT
I couldn't figure out where to post this in the forums so I picked here. I am looking for a folding or take down 9mm of some sort to put in a bag and throw in my truck or a backpack when I travel. Not looking for a 9 mm versus other caliber debate at this point. I needed to take Glock mags. I'm open to sub 2000, a Glock pistol with some sort of small chassis or brace, a Ruger PC charger or PC car being taken down etc. Do not want to spend a ton of money. I need it to be reliable and compact. Please let me know your experiences and what you would recommend. Definitely needs to take glock mags.

Not looking for a recommendation of an 800 or greater dollar option. Thank you
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#1]
https://bt-usa.com/products/usw-g-9-40-357/

Chassis for your Glock?  You can get them with a brace instead of a stock so no SBR paperwork.  Also a lot cheaper from dealers and not off their website.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Ruger PC Charger stays behind the back seat of my truck. Has a brace and takes Glock mags. Accurate also. 1.5 in groups at 50 yards. Green dot for sighting
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 4:57:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: coyotesilencer] [#3]
I have a Ruger PC carbine & PC Charger SBR. Been happy with both of them.

Also have a couple Glock mag 9mm AR's, lots of options with these and can be done pretty cheap. Upper and lower separates easy.

Glock 17 or 34 with a brace is pretty small package. I don't love the ergos and still have pistol velocities out of the short barrels.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 3:07:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: usncorpsman1] [#4]
Here is my Gen 5 G17L in a Recover 20/20 brace. It is super compact, lightweight, accurate and fits in the smallest of backpacks. Cost for a complete system is about $120.

G19 in same brace.

50yds with 17L…at 25yds all shots touch each other.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out the Extar Ep9, it doesn't fold, but you can take it down and reassemble it faster than an AR-15. Comes in pistol format and takes Glock mags.
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 7:45:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Glock flux if you can find it. Still fits in the standard box, I call it my glove box pdw. Currently building a Sig version since I carry a 365 these days.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2024 10:34:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Recover tactical chassis system
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
Glock flux if you can find it. Still fits in the standard box, I call it my glove box pdw. Currently building a Sig version since I carry a 365 these days.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_7567_jpeg-3315503.JPG
View Quote

Looks like they are still in business, but site says “waitlist”

https://fluxdefense.com

Do they still make the folding version in the image you posted?  (bottom gun).
Link Posted: 9/13/2024 8:26:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: schleutj] [#9]
I really like my Stribog and the SP9A3G that takes Glock mags.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2024 11:21:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I run a PSA Dagger in a Recover Tactical brace. Small and handy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 12:02:07 AM EDT
[#11]
ive been wanting a 6" smith shield, sig 365, ruger max or sprngfld hllcat for awhile.... brace that, and you have a tiiiiiny lil hose
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top