Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 7/6/2024 4:56:17 PM EDT
We all know the HK45c has some issues with fitting most weapon lights, due to the enlarged and forward slanted trigger guard. There has been an influx of new compact weapon lights on the market, and I'd like to compile a definitive list of lights that will fit the HK45c.

Specifically, I'm interested to know if the Inforce Wild1, Surefire XSC, Surefire XC1-C, and Surefire XR1-A will fit. I believe I've seen one of the Streamlight TLR7 models fit, but I'm not up to date on all the different Streamlight offerings and model numbers.

So, if you have personal experience with attaching a weapon light to your HK45c, post in here and I'll edit the original post as the list is compiled.

FITS
Streamlight TLR7 Sub 1913

FITS WITH MODIFICATION
Streamlight TLR-1 HL
Surefire X300U

DOES NOT FIT

Link Posted: 7/6/2024 5:04:47 PM EDT
[#1]
tag.

@jafrush can share.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
@-OdieGreen-

^This guy will know.

Helped me out before.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#3]
TLR7 Sub fits with no modification.

I’ve seen the Sig pistol light on one but it was online so can’t confirm. A lot of people are running lights without the keys installed which is an absolute fail waiting to happen. A Streamlight that works is better than an X300 laying on the ground.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]
TLR7 Sub 1913. Key 1 and 4 both work.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/7/2024 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

That’s a good looking pistol/light combo. I wish they would darken the logo, and get rid of the chrome on the light.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 9:53:45 PM EDT
[#6]
You can darken using Birchwood Casey Aluminum black.  

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top