Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:37:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Coming from GLOCKs, I don't use safeties.  "Keep you booger hook off the bang switch!"
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Coming from GLOCKs, I don't use safeties.  "Keep you booger hook off the bang switch!"
View Quote

On something like this that will have the trigger exposed while carrying it should have a manual safety and they did a good job integrating it
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I started with a bone stock P320 M17 with no safety.  I installed it in the Raider per instruction vid.  

"For the good of the order" I just tested my safety.  

I dropped both mags, locked back the slide, visually and manually checked clear, dropped the slide, and dry fired.  Racked the slide again and engaged the safety.  No amount of pressure on the trigger moved the safety or sent the striker forward.  I disengaged the safety and the trigger operated normally and it dry fired.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2021 1:24:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting, it must be the extra little safety blade in the trigger shoe of the agency trigger, becuase i can pull mine off safe every time with just the trigger. Might have to swap the big ol stock hook back in, which im not a huge fan of.

Anyone has luck running a suppressor, please post your setup if you can. Spring weights, ammo, slide type, can, etc.

IM still waiting on my DPS system (It was 'in stock' at Opticsplanet when i ordered it...3 weeks ago...) as my stock setup will not eject, even far enough to pull the case out.

I know it can be done, i just want to get it there.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Excited to get it. Ordered a rmr adapter for pic rail, have the tlr8g, 2 mags, gray guns trigger, sig tb, and Wilson extended slide release. Glad I remembered the recoil spring and takedown
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Can someone confirm that the Raider works with either fire control unit, with the safety or without?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes it does.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can someone confirm that the Raider works with either fire control unit, with the safety or without?
Thanks
View Quote

It does not work with a manual safety.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s not what Flux told me when I asked a few months ago. I’d think they know their product.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That’s not what Flux told me when I asked a few months ago. I’d think they know their product.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's one of the co-creators, I'd think he knows their product.
Attachment Attached File

Safety removal is easy and cheap.
Cutting into your $459.99 brace, that already has a safety, is dumb.

Edit: sorry I should have said "no it will not work with a safety, WITHOUT modification"
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Here's one of the co-creators, I'd think he knows their product.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/242385/20210106_194138_jpg-1767717.JPG

Safety removal is easy and cheap.
Cutting into your $459.99 brace, that already has a safety, is dumb.

Edit: sorry I should have said "no it will not work with a safety, WITHOUT modification"
View Quote

The guy I spoke to said there’s a removable plate if you want to use a manual safety. Their website also says it’s compatible with the M17/M18.

So two different stories from two different people and their website also saying it’s compatible.

I guess we’ll see. All I have is M17’s and M18’s and I’ll be a little pissed it they don’t work when I was told they would and there website says so.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The guy I spoke to said there’s a removable plate if you want to use a manual safety. Their website also says it’s compatible with the M17/M18.

So two different stories from two different people and their website also saying it’s compatible.

I guess we’ll see. All I have is M17’s and M18’s and I’ll be a little pissed it they don’t work when I was told they would and there website says so.
View Quote

The original mp17 had a removable plate to use a FCU with safety.
The Raider does not. It has mold lines that show where to cut, like some sig grips.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#13]
I have both the MP17 and the Raider, the raider does not have the removable plate.

I also am using it with an "official" Sig M17 complete with the little Army band that came with it. Mine did not come with a safety on the FCU. Both options existed, at least they did at one point.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:07:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Can anyone confirm that the Raider will not work with suppressor sights?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:15:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I dont have can height sights for the sig, but i really doubt it. Not sure why you'd want them with the RDS mounted on top. Shoot with both eyes open and you shoot thru the can anyway, but that might just be me.

On that note, if you do get one of these to run with a can on it, i'd appreciate the details on your setup that works. Still fighting mine.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I dont have can height sights for the sig, but i really doubt it. Not sure why you'd want them with the RDS mounted on top. Shoot with both eyes open and you shoot thru the can anyway, but that might just be me.

On that note, if you do get one of these to run with a can on it, i'd appreciate the details on your setup that works. Still fighting mine.
View Quote

Because I’m going to have to get my sights swapped out to make the slide I want to use work.  My Raider is on order, so I won’t know right now if I can get it to run suppressed, but I’ll know when it gets here.  Does yours run suppressed in a regular P320 frame, or not at all?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#17]
So what’s the difference between this and the Original? I got the original one when it came out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Can anyone confirm that the Raider will not work with suppressor sights?
View Quote

1/8th of an inch or less with factory m17 sights

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So what’s the difference between this and the Original? I got the original one when it came out.
View Quote

MP17
Flux Raider

Mag release is different, ambi safety, flared magwell, pic rail for optics mounting.

Looks like some other tweaks in overall form also.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Because I’m going to have to get my sights swapped out to make the slide I want to use work.  My Raider is on order, so I won’t know right now if I can get it to run suppressed, but I’ll know when it gets here.  Does yours run suppressed in a regular P320 frame, or not at all?
View Quote

Got it.

Mine runs an obsidian 9 on the stock m17 frame week. Weak ejection, but it runs.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Got it.

Mine runs an obsidian 9 on the stock m17 frame week. Weak ejection, but it runs.
View Quote

Hm.  My full size runs perfectly with an Obsidian 45.  I’m guessing it’s more of an issue with your gun/can running together than it is with the Flux itself.  I’d try asking for suggestions over at the NFA forum, maybe they can help.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#22]
I've got a DPM recoil system inbound, per Flux recommendations.

Ill try there if that doesnt work out. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Got shipping confirmation!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Ok, this thing is sweet.  Unfortunately, I had to adjust the rear sight on my X5 to make it clear the top, so the BUIS aren’t zeroed anymore.  The X300 is a placeholder until I can get my hands on a TLR7.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I will curse FLUX everyday they do not have a Glock version.  Assholes (my curse for the day).
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#26]
When glock makes a FCU gun... I'm sure they will. Flux also makes brace and flash mag add on stuff for glock.

But I'm sure you knew all that
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:47:37 PM EDT
[#27]
The P365 is a FCU gun, and it is one of the best selling guns year after year.  I hope FLUX makes a P365 Raider.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:12:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Flux raider
320 donor fcu with gray guns competition kit
Wilson extended slide release
Sig pro cut full size slide
Sig threaded barrel
Streamlight tlr7ag
Rm07 with trijicon low pic mount and strike cover

I really like the setup with the Wilson slide release. The trigger doesn’t fire with the safety engaged (I was worried messing with the gray guns kit). I can’t believe how fast reloads are

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Nice!  Will be putting a threaded barrel in mine and suppressing it as soon as I can go get my slide from the gunsmith (with the original sights back on it).  Unfortunately, my wife tested positive for Covid recently so it will be a week or two until I can get it.  That also means I can’t shoot it at the range until then, which is disappointing.  Loving the holosun on this, the eotech style reticle is perfect for the application.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 7:41:32 AM EDT
[#30]
I switched out my light for an Olight PL-2 mini so it wouldn't make the overall package any longer.  Now it fits in a handgun safe.  I am digging this!
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 11:16:02 PM EDT
[#31]
How are you guys who own these liking them? Worth it?

I've been trying to get my hands on one for months and have no idea how some of you got them.

I was close on the drop about a month ago cause someone gave me a heads up about it. Added it to my cart, used autofill to populate everything, hit submit, none in stock. Tried a bunch more times and by 2min after the drop, i gave up.

I've signed up for the in stock notifications last year sometime, now the new newsletter that's supposed to let you know when they are in stock but I have never received a single email from them.

If any of you here about another drop, I'd appreciate a PM!
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 12:09:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Just wait a few minutes next time. I got my order through within 30 seconds of going live and it glitched once but I must have gotten there before the traffic hit. Two of my buddies ordered them too, one waited about 30 minutes and the other waited almost two hours and both got orders in. They were in stock for a good 3-4hr before selling out.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#33]
That's strange, I'm pretty sure it took 3 hours to sell out last time.

Heres an update from one of the owners on the FB page

Attachment Attached File

If I remember, I'll post in this thread when the drop is supposed to be.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That's strange, I'm pretty sure it took 3 hours to sell out last time.

Heres an update from one of the owners on the FB page

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/242385/Screenshot_20210317-151738_Facebook_jpg-1869316.JPG

If I remember, I'll post in this thread when the drop is supposed to be.
View Quote

I'd appreciate it or even a PM if you would because I don't think I'll get notified from their system.

I kept trying, kept getting not enough stock message to purchase the one unit I had in my cart. This was prob within 1min or less of them showing up. After 2min, I figured I missed them all.

The one unit was still sitting in my cart until the other day. Now it's gone.

Link Posted: 3/22/2021 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'd appreciate it or even a PM if you would because I don't think I'll get notified from their system.

I kept trying, kept getting not enough stock message to purchase the one unit I had in my cart. This was prob within 1min or less of them showing up. After 2min, I figured I missed them all.

The one unit was still sitting in my cart until the other day. Now it's gone.

View Quote

@coltc

5 PM MST gents go get them!
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

@coltc

5 PM MST gents go get them!
View Quote

I'm on it. I'll see how it goes this time!

Thanks a bunch!
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Again same shit. Not available in quantity requested.

Used auto-fill and was checking out within 30sec of available.

Fuck this company. That's twice now I tried checking out within 30sec of a drop and none available.

I'll either just sell the parts I already have or just build another 320.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 12:32:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Again same shit. Not available in quantity requested.

Used auto-fill and was checking out within 30sec of available.

Fuck this company. That's twice now I tried checking out within 30sec of a drop and none available.

I'll either just sell the parts I already have or just build another 320.
View Quote

Did you try giving it 1/2hr or so and going back after the initial site traffic died down?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:29:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Did you try giving it 1/2hr or so and going back after the initial site traffic died down?
View Quote

I pressed reload for the next 45min after I failed to get one in the first 30sec. That wasn't the issue. People on IG confirmed gone very quickly. One guy timed his checkout at 28sec and they were gone. I know my time was under 30sec.

Fuck Flux Defense and their business model.

No fucking way they had more than 5 of them for sale.

I can not check out any faster than I did these past 2 releases. It doesn't make sense for me bother with this any longer when they can't seem to make more than 5 or so every couple of months.

How the hell do they even stay in business selling a handful of things a month?

I'm done with them. Won't give them a fucking $1 of my money. If I ever find one on the secondary market for $500 or less, I'll probably grab it but not spending any money with them directly.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Fuck Flux Defense and their business model. .
View Quote

Well there you have it

Next Drop just got easier for everyone else
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Well there you have it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there you have it

Now there will only be a 1000 people fighting over 3 of these instead of 1001.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there you have it

Theres one in the EE, if you want it that bad.

With the Dems in control, I'd not wait too long.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 8:30:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there you have it

Hell no at that price.

$500 or less, ok.

Really just over them and don't care anymore. It's not worth the frustration
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 4:52:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Attachment Attached File

Finally got a threaded barrel.
Once a proper 1/2x28 barrel comes in, I have a herrington comp that I'll swap onto this. I think it'll look better with the procut slide.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Going to try and snag another one tomorrow

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Update today on the FB page. I guess there was another post he made with conflicting time/date

Attachment Attached File

The last paragraph is the most important part. They've had posts saying they've had issues with their suppliers, so production has been restricted.  If this issue is being resolved, remain patient and dont buy at the scalper prices.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Was able to grab one during last nights drop. Got really lucky.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Just got mine in and pretty impressed with it for the most part. How are people running these suppressed? I have an Obsidian 9 on the way. Looking to pick up a Sig threaded barrel for my full size slide and ordered the DPM recoil system.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 10:58:11 PM EDT
[#49]
I struggled to get mine to run before finding a combo that works MOST of the time. my FCU was brand new from a factory M17, if that matters.

I tried:
GGP barrel
Griffin Barrel (Flux recommended)

with:

Obsidian 9
Osprey 9

Swapped both pistons around and had constant FTE's. Ended up trying one of those griffin "CAM LOK" barrel attachments and Osprey piston and its been 99% reliable. bonus, you can take the osprey on and off without stripping the slide off.

Just one data point, but hope it helps.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:17:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I struggled to get mine to run before finding a combo that works MOST of the time. my FCU was brand new from a factory M17, if that matters.

I tried:
GGP barrel
Griffin Barrel (Flux recommended)

with:

Obsidian 9
Osprey 9

Swapped both pistons around and had constant FTE's. Ended up trying one of those griffin "CAM LOK" barrel attachments and Osprey piston and its been 99% reliable. bonus, you can take the osprey on and off without stripping the slide off.

Just one data point, but hope it helps.
View Quote

Awesome thanks! I have a new production oem SIG threaded barrel I'm going to try and the DPM recoil system that I will mess with if I can't get the factory one to work. Also going to buy the cam lok system for when my can comes in. Appreciate the input. @branflake12
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top