Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2024 10:12:57 PM EDT
I dont know if Im just Mandela this thing, but did anyone ever sell a subcompact version that wasnt based on the 43X? I thought Shadow Systems had one, but their only subcompact offerings are based on the 43x/48.
Link Posted: 10/13/2024 10:40:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The P80 offering was the only one I'm aware of.
Link Posted: 10/13/2024 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Polymer 80 had an 80% frame (PF940SC).  There's nothing else I've heard of and a search turned up nothing.  

If you just want a smaller grip, grip chop jobs can be a DIY project, or professional guys can do them as well.  It'll give you what Glock doesn't.....

A G26L

One advantage is a full size light rail

Link Posted: 10/14/2024 10:15:59 AM EDT
[#3]
The best option is to chop the grip on a G19 to fit G26 magazines. I've seen people use the Polymer 80 940SC frames with a G19 slide, but that has its own issues, especially if one tries to use a Gen 5 G19 slide. And good luck finding any P80 frames.

Now if you are open to other brands of pistols, then look at the Canik TP9 Elite SC. That gives you what you want right out of the box. The grip is just slightly longer than a G26 and the slide is the same length as a G19.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I daily a polymer 80 g26. Was not reliable until I got a stainless guide rod and lighter recoil spring. Haven't had a problem since.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 1:56:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chumpmiester] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pirate_CNC:

I daily a polymer 80 g26. Was not reliable until I got a stainless guide rod and lighter recoil spring. Haven't had a problem since.
View Quote
My 940SC has been 100% reliable. I am using all OEM Glock internal parts with the 940SC frame and an aftermarket optics cut slide.

You definitely want to run one of the mini lights on this size frame.

Attachment Attached File

Here is a P940C (G19), Canik Elite SC, and a 940SC for comparison.

Attachment Attached File

The Canik slide is about 1/4" shorter than a G19 slide and the Canik grip is about bit longer than a G26 but shorter than a G19.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top