Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/16/2024 9:05:27 PM EDT
I searched in the threads but couldn't locate a topic like mine.

I purchased the LEM kit from HK Parts. Stripped the pistol down and reassembled it using the LEM parts kit.

Here is where I have problems and I'm hoping to get some help. I'm sure I did something wrong, but I'm not certain what that is.

I followed this series of videos

The hammer will not cock reliably. If it does, it will only cock once and then (when gently released) it will not cock again and the hammer strut goes out of position.

Where did I mess up?

I'm going to try it again and post pictures in a bit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 9:45:43 PM EDT
[#1]
The hammer strut keeps coming out of position.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 10:00:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tightlines49] [#2]
https://www.hkpro.com/attachments/match-lem-hybrid-trigger-installation-hkpro-pdf.295794/

There may be some helpful information here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 10:13:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rustypigeon] [#3]
It's been a few years since I did mine, but did you orient the LEM cocking piece inside the LEM hammer correctly? The cocking piece spring also oriented correctly?

It's explained about 15 seconds into this video....

HK USP LEM trigger installation part 3
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup. Everything is aligned as it should be.

I am considering sending it to HK.
Link Posted: 9/29/2024 11:35:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Send it to James @ Teufelshund Tactical. He is a certified Heckler & Koch armorer and will get it repaired and back to you quickly. He has a stellar reputation.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top