Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 7/7/2024 8:04:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rotorblade]
Would you buy one???

HK45 Chambered in 10mm.   How about a VP10 in 10mm??

Make the HK10 or VP10 10mm have a 5 inch barrel.

Me I would buy a HK10 in a heart beat. VP10 yeah sure maybe. I just don't see them doing a VP in 10mm. Now an HK45 in 10mm YEAH that would be easier. Take hk45 Barrel blank  and chamber in 10mm. Then figure out the mags and tweak the Feed Geometry...  

If someone had the Fuck you money they could order from HK on contract and dictate terms and then Pre pay and Booommm HK10mm for the Mother Fucking WIN!!!

Yes Op is high Possibly on Chocolate Birth Day Cake.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I would.  

I realize its all for military contracts, but it seems odd that HK (a German company, a European country) makes a 45 and not a 10mm.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 8:55:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I would indeed if it was the same size as a P30 or P30L
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I would be down for a 10mm in either of those configurations.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 1:45:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tarheel7734] [#5]
I would love a vp10 and a vp45.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 1:46:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 7:20:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tarheel7734:
I would love a vp10 and a vp45.
View Quote

+1 for vp45 that takes 12rd USP45f mags. I know it won't happen.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 11:02:50 PM EDT
[#8]
An HK10. They should rerelease the MP5-10mm with it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd love an HK10 or VP10 as well.

Shame that SIG, S&W, Glock, Springfield and even friggin FN make a polymer frame 15+ capacity 10mm but HK refuses.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I couldn't afford one, but how about a MK23 in 10mm?  
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 10:13:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stiglitz_actual] [#11]
I have a USP setup for 10mm
It's a great gun for the caliber with the dual spring recoil system and chunky slide, would love for HK to make a modernized one w/ rail & optic cut

Link Posted: 7/11/2024 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Am I correct that the HK45 conversion to 10mm would be easier for HK to develop.  VS   VP10mm which would need an all new ground up design. Bigger Frame just for starters.
Link Posted: 7/11/2024 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By rotorblade:
Am I correct that the HK45 conversion to 10mm would be easier for HK to develop.  VS   VP10mm which would need an all new ground up design. Bigger Frame just for starters.
View Quote

Yes, should be quite easy. Breech face, barrel, mags would need small changes but that about it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2024 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#14]
In my case, I just load my USP 45 with 45 Supers which eliminates the need for a 10mm.   The USP 45 is more than capable of handling the 45 Super load.
Link Posted: 7/13/2024 8:45:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AMERIKINSHIP] [#15]
I know they hate us, but how do we go about getting them to make a 10mm pistol?

ETA:
Originally Posted By AMERIKINSHIP:
A factory HK 10mm pistol would have me all squared away. I would never lust after another pistol. I swear it...
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2024 8:22:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rotorblade] [#16]

Yeah I swear every damn day too, Filled that damn swear jar up 3 times this month.  

I think if a Distributor would tell HK,   HEY,  we want you to chamber the HK45 in 10mm and we want 10,000 Pistols.  
Here are the specs:::::

Name will be Just like this   "HK10mm"  Both sides of the slide.
Full 5 Inch barrel.
Grip and over all dimension should be NO different than the HK45. (Other than the Longer 5" Barrel and appropriate longer Slide length)
Recoil reduction should be a major consideration.
Optics Cut for Trijicon RMR footprint.
Boxed with 3 magazines.

We will pay you in full for all 5,000 pistols when you get us a production prototype and prices. OK now You got a year to get us a production prototype.  You have 1 year to deliver all 5,000 pistols.  Also we are sole buyer for 2 years after arrival of the first shipmen of the HK10mm Pistol...    Also sole distributor of the HK Magazines, parts,  accessories and advertising.    We also want all specs sent to all holster manufactures we approve.   Then after that you are free and clear to sell to who you want distributors including all parts and accessories.  Also any different models. For example compact, sub compacts, Match Long slide models will be available to be sold unlimited by HK after the 2 year period from above.    

Remember how Glock made for Lipseys the Glock P80 First Generation Glock 17 and now First Generation Glock 17L... Like that.  Only with HK.  

ALSO AMERIKINSHIP has inspired me to go balls deep,  SOOOOoooooo   now we got a Poll. Choose any and all you want.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By rotorblade:

Yeah I swear every damn day too, Filled that damn swear jar up 3 times this month.  

I think if a Distributor would tell HK,  (Read this with a German Accent)   HEY,  we want you to chamber the HK45 in 10mm and we want 10,000 Pistols.  
Here are the specs:::::

Name will be Just like this   "HK10mm" Yes color fill in HK RED. Both sides of the slide.
Full 5 Inch barrel.
Grip and over all dimension should be NO different than the HK45. (Other than the Longer 5" Barrel and appropriate longer Slide length)
Recoil reduction should be a major consideration.
Boxed with 3 magazines.

We will pay you in full for all 5,000 pistols when you get us a production prototype and prices. OK now You got a year to get us a production prototype.  You have 1 year to deliver all 5,000 pistols.  Also we are sole buyer for 2 years after arrival of the first shipmen of the HK10mm Pistol...    Also sole distributor of the HK Magazines, parts,  accessories and advertising.    We also want all specs sent to all holster manufactures we approve.   Then after that you are free and clear to sell to who you want distributors including all parts and accessories.  Also any different models. For example compact, sub compacts, Match, and

Remember how Glock made for Lipseys the Glock P80 First Generation Glock 17 and now First Generation Glock 17L... Like that.  Only with HK.  

ALSO AMERIKINSHIP has inspired me to go balls deep,  SOOOOoooooo   now we got a Poll. Choose any and all you want.  

View Quote

Please no color fill.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 5:00:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MTShells59:
In my case, I just load my USP 45 with 45 Supers which eliminates the need for a 10mm.   The USP 45 is more than capable of handling the 45 Super load.
View Quote

This is the route I went as well. I stopped shooting 10MM years ago. I’d be interested in a VP10 though. Or a P30/10L
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 7:44:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AK-12] [#19]
I feel like the USP is the obvious answer here; the frame can take .45 magazines so it can very clearly take 10mm, and it's already made in .40 so they're already set up to cut the breech face. The only changes needed would be springs, chambers, and maybe the ejection port.

Not sure how that didn't up a poll option.

The Mk23 would be the ideal option though.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top