Site Notices
J Frame carry (Page 4 of 4)
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 7:06:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nickel_Plated:

I've considered that, but I'd like to give it a try anyway. I suspect it won't be nearly as big of a problem as it's made out to be. And if it is, it'll atleast have plenty of company in the Box of Forgotten holsters.
View Quote

I’d pass on that if ai were you. Find something that works for you and then try out other options if you’re not satisfied. I understand the appeal, been there myself, but trust me - you don’t want to find out the hard way.

If kydex is your thing, ANR is the way to go. In comparison to other options like philster, etc, it’s a clear winner. Good guys, friendly, and customer service went above and beyond when I placed an order.

I love leather, have high standards, and certain requirements must be met for my holsters… especially if they’re kydex.

ANR checked all of the boxes.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Pocket Concealment Systems out of Baltimore:

Link Posted: 8/26/2024 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#3]
The holster is paired with the Hunter Constantine belt, and I have the soft loops as well.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tirador223:
Pocket Concealment Systems out of Baltimore:

https://i.imgur.com/dxghrbO.jpeg
View Quote

That’s some gorgeous leather and a nice setup. Added their site to my bookmarks.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
J Frame carry (Page 4 of 4)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top