Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2024 2:00:22 PM EDT
Just a reminder to check your SKU against the list.  

Pistols only.  $50 or $75.  

And I just told myself I don't need the 2.0 OR Compact
https://www.smith-wesson.com/rebates
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 2:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing there I need or particularly want.
Link Posted: 6/8/2024 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#2]
The metal 2.0 comp is calling my name.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Purchased a Full-size 45 Auto from Grab a Gun yesterday, with Tax, Shipping and FFL fee I will end up having like $460 in a new one after a recieve the rebate.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Smallmouth:
Purchased a Full-size 45 Auto from Grab a Gun yesterday, with Tax, Shipping and FFL fee I will end up having like $460 in a new one after a recieve the rebate.
View Quote

Hard to beat that!
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Cabelas has .30SC Shield EZ for $249.99-$50 rebate $199.99 for something my wife can shoot and manage...think I'll jump.  Plus I buy discount gift cards for Cabela's off raise when I'm waiting to checkout and saves me usually another 10-12%.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By EncoreGolf:
Cabelas has .30SC Shield EZ for $249.99-$50 rebate $199.99 for something my wife can shoot and manage...think I'll jump.  Plus I buy discount gift cards for Cabela's off raise when I'm waiting to checkout and saves me usually another 10-12%.
View Quote

If you decide ammo is too expensive or too hard to get then a 9MM Shield (1.0 or 2.0) will fit right on that .30 SC frame and work like a charm once you also get some magazines.

One thing about the rebates.  I did mine electronically.  I attached pictures of the paperwork, the serial number on the pistol frame and the label on the box.  Two days later I got an e-mail telling me my rebate had been refused because no documentation with the price was supplied and the seller was not identified. I took some more pictures of the invoice and then edited the pictures to circle all the requested/required info and sent it back in.  Haven't heard another "NO" yet so I'm hopeful.  Good idea to highlight the info on the paperwork so they can pick up on it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:
Nothing there I need or particularly want.
View Quote

Basically an M&P auto rebate list.  Nothing I would buy.  They’re decent guns but I don’t need or want one of those.  A revolver or a model 41 rebate might get me looking.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:

Basically an M&P auto rebate list.  Nothing I would buy.  They’re decent guns but I don’t need or want one of those.  A revolver or a model 41 rebate might get me looking.
View Quote

M&P 2.0 is the most underrated polymer pistol on the market by a long shot IMO.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TactiCoolBro:

View Quote

100%. The new ones with the PC trigger IMO are the best striker guns on the market today. I went into a gun store a few weeks back totally intent on buying a VP9,  and ended up seeing the new version and handling a few. I decided to sleep on it since I liked it more than the VP9, went back the next day to buy and just so happened it was the day the promo started. I’ve been to the range with it a few times and it’s absolutely money. Went to another store this morning with the intent to buy a 3.6 compact and walked out with one of the metal frame spec series with the comp and bunch of extra instead.

I’ve been selling off my Glocks since I bought the first one, just have no desire to own them anymore.

FWIW I had an early M&P9 VTAC edition years ago and liked everything about it except that shitty hinged trigger. I never could shoot it well. I put a full apex kit in it and it changed it entirely but I just don’t trust aftermarket triggers in carry guns so I sold it and had zero interest in another M&P until I stumbled upon these new ones.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 1:18:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TactiCoolBro] [#10]
Originally Posted By hiih8r:

100%. The new ones with the PC trigger IMO are the best striker guns on the market today. I went into a gun store a few weeks back totally intent on buying a VP9,  and ended up seeing the new version and handling a few. I decided to sleep on it since I liked it more than the VP9, went back the next day to buy and just so happened it was the day the promo started. I’ve been to the range with it a few times and it’s absolutely money. Went to another store this morning with the intent to buy a 3.6 compact and walked out with one of the metal frame spec series with the comp and bunch of extra instead.

I’ve been selling off my Glocks since I bought the first one, just have no desire to own them anymore.

FWIW I had an early M&P9 VTAC edition years ago and liked everything about it except that shitty hinged trigger. I never could shoot it well. I put a full apex kit in it and it changed it entirely but I just don’t trust aftermarket triggers in carry guns so I sold it and had zero interest in another M&P until I stumbled upon these new ones.
View Quote

This is all my opinion but:
- I don’t think there’s a polymer gun on the planet with as perfect a grip texture
- ergos are a strong 9/10
- 2.0 accuracy is amazing with the updated lockup, etc.
- aesthetically fantastic looking guns
- new flat triggers are really good, with potential to be among the absolute best with Apex or Overwatch kit.
- they’re absolutely bomb proof as far as durability and reliability
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 4:35:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Does anybody know if there is a limit on these rebates? From looking at the rebate fine print you can get as many guns as you want.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 6:03:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SteelonSteel] [#12]
Originally Posted By TactiCoolBro:  

View Quote

I cannot fault them at all.  It also fits my hand better than a lot of hand guns.

They are very underrated.  I do recommend people try them when they’re asking about a first full caliber pistol.
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I think I just screwed myself regarding this rebate.  Primary Arms has the M&P 2.0 Metal FDE in stock with 12% off, total comes to $704.  With the $75 rebate that's basically $630 for the gun.  Well, I just read the fine print and saw that I have to have the gun transferred from my FFL before August 18th to be eligible for the rebate.  Primary Arms says up to 5 business days to ship it, plus 2 days shipping, so I'm screwed.

Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, for purposes of this Promotion, if the initial Firearm order  is placed online, by phone, or via some other method that necessitates the Purchaser to receive such Firearm from a Federal Firearm Licensee (“FFL”) at a later date, the Firearm date of purchase will be deemed the date upon which such Firearm is actually conveyed to the Purchaser by said FFL and must fall between June 7, 2024 and August 18, 2024 to be eligible for this Promotion
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll use post 1000 for this.  Want a screaming deal? S&W is discontinuing the Performance Center CORE 5 inch with the ported barrel.  It can be found now for $601 as of a couple of weeks ago.   Apex trigger,  Dawson Precision magwell, and +6 TF basepads in mine now.  Super soft and accurate shooter with this setup.  Picture from before changes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2024 10:47:44 PM EDT
[#15]
From the time of rebate submission to $75 card received in the mail was 10 days.
Link Posted: 8/10/2024 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#16]
And of course, my SKU isn't on the list! (13990)  Oh well, no biggie!
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By BigSky171:
From the time of rebate submission to $75 card received in the mail was 10 days.
View Quote

8 days here, I almost threw it away thinking it was junk.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 10:34:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Received my rebate in approx a week.
Link Posted: 9/27/2024 2:56:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JupiterMaximus] [#19]
Originally Posted By hiih8r:

View Quote

I am in near total agreement with this. Except my first M&P was a police trade in 1.0 I picked up a couple years ago with everything original including the hinged trigger. It shoots lights out accurate. My first 2.0 I found used and had an Apex kit in it. Hated that trigger and put on OEM back in it.

My Glocks are slowly going away.
Link Posted: 9/28/2024 9:02:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Come on S&W, let's get new rebates because I need another M&P2.0 like a hole in the head
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top