Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2024 11:23:53 AM EDT

I'm looking for something like this, a 1½" or 1¾" strap with Velcro backing to use with IWB Kydex holsters inside of bags and such. The pictured one is a Viktos Hookie, but they have been out of stock for months, and will be for months longer.

I'm sure that somebody else makes something like this.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Craft and Falco both make something similar, and VERTX makes the BAP that will allow you to use a MOLLE Holster. Wilderness products makes something for their packs, and have messaged them about selling it on its own, but have not got a response back.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bigfugly:
Craft and Falco both make something similar, and VERTX makes the BAP that will allow you to use a MOLLE Holster. Wilderness products makes something for their packs, and have messaged them about selling it on its own, but have not got a response back.
View Quote

I just ordered two Vertx BAPs for the time being, but I'm still interested in other options.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried that second 1+1 Maxpedition thing but it's too wide to clip a holster over it; it's meant for the gun by itself. The velcro also wouldn't hold if you tried putting the clip inside it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
https://combatarttraining.com/velcro-holster-holder-for-iwb-holsters/

Found a few others but out of stock. Couple more options that work with RDS or wing type holsters etc, leaving those off as I didnt think thats what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Ace hardware in my area has the best selection of velcro products I have found. It is on the top shelf, so you have to look up to see it. Or just ask the clerk.
Link Posted: 8/27/2024 10:54:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I just received the BAPs that I ordered. It's an interesting design, and so far seems to work. I might get other sizes for other holsters though, but for now at least I have the one style to work with.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 4:43:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorta want to try. I just put adhesive hook on the back of a dedicated holster.
Looks like they will be available next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top