Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2024 9:22:24 AM EDT
Has anybody else played with one of these yet? I actually like this thing quite a bit.

ZRO Delta FKS 9mm

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like ZRO is using a Grip Grit frame with modern looking Glock 19.3 slide.   I have a Black DLc PSA Dagger slide on a Combat Armory frame which shoots really good and has been totally reliable.    I haven’t seen the ZRO Tactical FKS but it is still basically a Glock 19.3.

https://gritgrips.com
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh look another Glock copy does no one have a sense of originality anymore with handguns.  Glocks are great but seems we are on a migration to where everyone just copies the Glock.  Like tech where everyone copies Apple but claims they do not.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By VASCAR2:
Looks like ZRO is using a Grip Grit frame with modern looking Glock 19.3 slide.  
View Quote

Yes, that's what I was thinking as well.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 12:06:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
Oh look another Glock copy does no one have a sense of originality anymore with handguns.  Glocks are great but seems we are on a migration to where everyone just copies the Glock.  Like tech where everyone copies Apple but claims they do not.
View Quote

It's become the 1911 of the 21st century in that regard.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 1:49:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: patw] [#5]
^^^I agree, somewhat. Some manufacturers are doing what many people have asked Glock to do for years but Glock remains steadfast in their design. I am glad others are making guns with built in beaver tails, that don't need to be added to the back of a pistol to make it bigger in the grip or an under cut that helps with my grip.

While Glock designed a great gun, they sit back and lose sales to others because of their own undoing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By patw:
^^^I agree, somewhat. Some manufacturers are doing what many people have asked Glock to do for years but Glock remains steadfast in their design. I am glad others are making guns with built in beaver tails, that don't need to be added to the back of a pistol to make it bigger in the grip or an under cut that helps with my grip.

While Glock designed a great gun, they sit back and lose sales to others because of their own undoing.
View Quote

I do not think it is that...  I think they follow the Costco model when it comes to sales and it has been proven to work.  Everyone thinks they want choices or they want a large amount of choices but psychologically that has been proven more than a few times to be wrong.  Costco figured this out a long time ago people do not want choice you are going to buy the gallon of ranch dressing because Costco says so.  Plus have a vast amount of options makes things more expensive and complicated plus look how Glock does production runs of model X, Y, and then Z people get pissed when they do not have enough of option F creating demand for it.  Sure they may lose sales to the one offs but they make up for it selling everything else.  If I can sell out of my inventory a fresh batch of X, Y, and Z and lose a few sales of F plus not sit on the remaining inventory of F that is a better business model than producing E, F, and G but having them collect dust till you can sell them.  Glock is just not going to produce something it cannot sell and from what I know what Glock produces they sell thus not sitting on inventory.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I read the thread title as Zero Fucks.

I wonder of that's intentional. Weird choice, if so.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Gotterdammerung:
I read the thread title as Zero Fucks.

I wonder of that's intentional. Weird choice, if so.
View Quote

Thats what I thought the first time i saw it too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 12:08:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TactiCoolBro] [#10]
Another boring Gen 3 Glock with someone else’s name on the side. Lame.
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ZW17:
I do like that beaver tail.
View Quote

The beavertail is very comfortable, I like the grip angle too. Every time I present this pistol the sights are already lined up.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top