Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2023 10:34:08 AM EDT
According to the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office, the Sumter Police responded to a report of an altercation at the Red Lobster on Broad Street involving several males with guns.

https://www.wistv.com/2023/08/26/juvenile-critical-condition-after-high-speed-chase/
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits are serious business.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 6:58:05 AM EDT
[#2]
To the best of my knowledge I've only eaten at Red Lobster twice: once in Tampa in the mid-70's and again about 2005 in Greenwood and that was only because my mother wanted to eat there. I have no further plans to patronize them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I worked at one for a couple of months back during high school in the '80s- I haven't eaten in once since.  

And act like a 'tard, get in a high speed chase with the cops and up in critical condition and I just feel bad for the taxpayers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top