Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2024 10:30:15 PM EDT
Damn. Mark Lamb would’ve smoked Gallegos.

Now we’re saddled with Kari Lake again. Damn.
Link Posted: 7/31/2024 11:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
She won’t go away.imo this won’t be her last attempt either.

I’ll still vote for her since I won’t vote for a dem. She turned off a lot of independents and without them you lose.
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 4:04:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how many Dems switched party affiliation to vote for her...
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 9:54:12 AM EDT
[#3]
It’s amazing that primary voters would pick an unlikable screeching shrew hated by women, over a charismatic guy with broad appeal to voters.

Both are pro-Trump populists.
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 2:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah, she has some baggage that does not help.

My vote was not based on favorites at all this time(usually i have one but imho both would be ok), i voted for who had the best chance of getting rid of gallego... too bad, I think Lamb had the better chance of getting rid of gallego.

Link Posted: 8/2/2024 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I would opine that Lamb's voter turnout, did send a message.  The tally was closer than the Lake campaign expected.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 2:05:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KorinaBrother:
I would opine that Lamb's voter turnout, did send a message.  The tally was closer than the Lake campaign expected.
View Quote

I voted for him as well, will vote for her in November
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Seadra_tha_Guineapig:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Seadra_tha_Guineapig:
Originally Posted By KorinaBrother:

The wife and I as well.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 4:09:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Az Republicans love to try a loser again. Il never understand it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
Az Republicans love to try a loser again. Il never understand it.
View Quote

Especially since Lamb would’ve smoked Gallegos. I don’t Lake has nearly the same chance.

They are running Gallegos as a Marine combat vet and good family man.

He’s going to wreck Lake unless she tries something other than screeching at reporters.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 8:57:08 PM EDT
[#10]
What will it take for Kari Lake to just go away?? She's doing nothing but handing the seat she's after to D's, every time she runs.
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#11]
That’s one way to throw an election
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Lake is a reverse Karen and she will guarantee another leftist win in Arizona.

I sure hope Lamb runs for governor.
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I voted for Lamb for this reason.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 1:47:36 AM EDT
[#14]
"unlikable screeching shrew hated by women"... my God, you sound just like the liberal media you must watch 24/7.  Weak minded people being brain washed...  Lake espouses everything we want for Arizona with strong border control, lower taxes, strong military, pro 2A. and speaks well publicly...  do I like Lamb as well, of course, but Lake won the primary and we need to support her.  As conservatives, we always lose because no politician is "perfect" and we would rather cut off our nose to spite our face...  get real people... we are facing a Marxist/Communist threat that we may not survive... the Democrats always win because "Vote Blue No Matter Who"...
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By FBArms:
"unlikable screeching shrew hated by women"... my God, you sound just like the liberal media you must watch 24/7.  Weak minded people being brain washed...  Lake espouses everything we want for Arizona with strong border control, lower taxes, strong military, pro 2A. and speaks well publicly...  do I like Lamb as well, of course, but Lake won the primary and we need to support her.  As conservatives, we always lose because no politician is "perfect" and we would rather cut off our nose to spite our face...  get real people... we are facing a Marxist/Communist threat that we may not survive... the Democrats always win because "Vote Blue No Matter Who"...
View Quote

I don’t watch any old-people media. But I’ve seen Lake. She’s a sycophant and a screech for sure.

I’ll vote for her, but she’s a terrible candidate.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Voted for Lamb in the primary, but will vote for Lake in the general. Unfortunately, I see AZ going hard blue with the abortion law being on the ballot this year. So it will probably be a sweeping Gallegos/Kamala win. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Lake was not my primary choice but will vote her in general. As I will go with the gop candidate on Election Day.

Your right on the dems they unite better to defeat an enemy. You see it here where a republican won’t bother voting because they’re guy ain’t on the ballot or the one on ballot the voter doesn’t agree with 20 percent of them. It’s a 100’percent or nothing.

Like I have said I don’t see lake with a chance she has United voters against her and can’t get the mc Cain voters. Without them you ain’t winning in az.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

I don't watch any old-people media. But I've seen Lake. She's a sycophant and a screech for sure.

I'll vote for her, but she's a terrible candidate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

I don't watch any old-people media. But I've seen Lake. She's a sycophant and a screech for sure.

I'll vote for her, but she's a terrible candidate.

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll vote for Lake, just like I voted for her in the governor's race.  She's still going to lose to Gallegos.
Link Posted: 8/21/2024 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By LV1976:
I'll vote for Lake, just like I voted for her in the governor's race.  She's still going to lose to Gallegos.
View Quote

Yep.

The Dems have the formula for Arizona now.

The GOP runs somebody who looks mad and appears to be yelling, “BURN IT ALL DOWN!”

And then the Dems take a far lefty and run them as a non-aligned “Independent.”

They are running Gallegos as a Marine and combat vet and good family man. All conservative icons.

I think it’s a 50/50 at best, especially with ballot harvesting from old people and the Rez.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top