Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2024 1:38:06 PM EDT
Every time I've driven past it lately, it's been locked up tight. Any news?
Link Posted: 7/12/2024 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
No note on the door. Did stop and look.
Link Posted: 7/12/2024 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, out of business.

Posted on their facebook page

"Hi friends, neighbors, family and our favorite miscreants.  Time for an update.  Before that update we still want to thank SO many people for their business, support and understanding.  In the near future the property will become available.  Hey, no downside here.  We spent twenty years with a great deal to show for it.  Time to rest these golden years.If I was twenty years younger, you would have found an antique store with fine firearms at one end and amazing art and antique furniture at the other end. Only the best in this area.  Hey, don’t forget to dream people!  More to come…."
Link Posted: 7/13/2024 1:17:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like his store had a great run and he's off to enjoy the fruits of his hard work. Hard to complain about that.
Link Posted: 7/13/2024 2:13:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/13/2024 8:02:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I had heard that he ran afoul of ATF, one of his employees was up to shenanigans unbeknownst to him.
Link Posted: 7/13/2024 12:28:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bodybagger] [#6]
Link Posted: 7/15/2024 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#7]
That shop wasn't much fun to go to anyway. Always felt like you were interrupting.
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DoubleARon:
That shop wasn't much fun to go to anyway. Always felt like you were interrupting.
View Quote
They were always ok to my wife and myself when we went in.     Haven't been in several years though.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top