Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2024 6:43:17 PM EDT
I know Sig goes to 1000 yards but that’s only going to get me a day or 2 of shooting.  

Looking for a range I can shoot 300-500 yards or more.   Is there anything within an hour or so of the Seacoast?

Thanks

Ian

Link Posted: 7/8/2024 8:46:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I understand that Pemigewasset Valley Fish and Game Club has and or are planning a 1000y range.

The Londonderry Fish and Game Club has a 400y.

Alder Brook in Littleton has a 1000y

Nashua Fish and Game has a 600y and 1000y, but access is gatekept by douche canoes.

-P
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Londonderry Fish and Game goes to 400 yards but the waitlist is closed and even if you get on it could take a few years before your able to actually join.

Pelham just built a 400 yard range with steel at different distances. They also have a 600 yard range but is only open when they have scheduled shoots to my knowledge and you need to qualify on each. The rules kinda suck for everything but the action bays.

Alderbrook is further obviously but goes to 1108 yards with steel from 300 and further.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Nashua Fish and Game has a 600yd range with firing lines at 200, 300, 500 and 600.

You do have to qualify to use this range
Link Posted: 7/19/2024 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pikachu:
I understand that Pemigewasset Valley Fish and Game Club has and or are planning a 1000y range.

The Londonderry Fish and Game Club has a 400y.

Alder Brook in Littleton has a 1000y

Nashua Fish and Game has a 600y and 1000y, but access is gatekept by douche canoes.

-P
View Quote

They used to have a Saturday morning open shoots at the 600y range during the summer. Less doochcanoey and more shooting with fellow long range firearms enthusiasts. But I agree, I was a member at NF&G until internal politics ruined it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top