Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2024 10:23:26 AM EDT
How many of you purchased ccw insurance? Worth the $$? If so, what companies do you recommend?

Link Posted: 7/7/2024 12:09:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By fly223:
How many of you purchased ccw insurance? Worth the $$? If so, what companies do you recommend?
View Quote

There is no CCW insurance in New Jersey.

I used to have USCCA but governor Murphy banned it calling it "murder insurance". A4769 did require us to have CCW insurance but Judge Bumb stayed that portion of the law.

What I have now is US Law Shield. It's more of an attorney on call and legal defense if I ever get jammed up with my guns.

There's also Attorney's on Retainer or something like that but I recently read they got booted out of Connecticut.

Many in NJ have US Law Shield because Evan Nappen is their representative in NJ.  

If you ever have to use your gun, who are you going to call?  That's why I have US Law Shield.

Link Posted: 7/7/2024 6:47:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Demeroma:

There is no CCW insurance in New Jersey.

I used to have USCCA but governor Murphy banned it calling it "murder insurance". A4769 did require us to have CCW insurance but Judge Bumb stayed that portion of the law.

What I have now is US Law Shield. It's more of an attorney on call and legal defense if I ever get jammed up with my guns.

There's also Attorney's on Retainer or something like that but I recently read they got booted out of Connecticut.

Many in NJ have US Law Shield because Evan Nappen is their representative in NJ.  

If you ever have to use your gun, who are you going to call?  That's why I have US Law Shield.

View Quote

Wonderful, thanks.. I never knew it was banned..
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 6:52:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top