Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2023 12:55:49 PM EDT
While driving this morning a county sheriff (probably a detective as the car was all black and windows completely blacked out) pulled out behind me from a local neighborhood.
The road we were driving on was a double yellow and the speed was 30mph.
I was initially doing 43 and slowed down when I saw him to about 38 mph.
Not even 3 minutes after he pulled out behind me he decided I wasn't going fast enough so he proceeded to speed up and pass me through the double yellow despite a car was coming the other way and then and continue to fly down the road until he was out of sight.
Must be nice to be above the law. Plus I am pretty sure if my windows were that tinted I'd get pulled over for that too...
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#1]
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
While driving this morning a county sheriff (probably a detective as the car was all black and windows completely blacked out) pulled out behind me from a local neighborhood.
The road we were driving on was a double yellow and the speed was 30mph.
I was initially doing 43 and slowed down when I saw him to about 38 mph.
Not even 3 minutes after he pulled out behind me he decided I wasn't going fast enough so he proceeded to speed up and pass me through the double yellow despite a car was coming the other way and then and continue to fly down the road until he was out of sight.
Must be nice to be above the law. Plus I am pretty sure if my windows were that tinted I'd get pulled over for that too...
View Quote

Did you call the sheriffs department or just post here?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top